The Legend (Just remove this thread)

It's Friday. Past thursday.
Sorry everyone. I had to do homework after karate, which I got home from at about 7:00. Then, it was about 7:50, and I watched a movie then had to go to bed. Today, I have to read a book and post a chapter.
Here it is!
Chapter 7

The Rock was impressed with everyone. He said HE would battle the first round and Tshabalala would be next. No surprise, The Rock won and Tshabalala was up. His opponent was Merko-Lo Hisowha with Fusion Horolo140FD. 3,2,1, GO SHOOT! Tshabalala thought "Piece of cake", but Horolo was amazing. Tshabalala started to attack, but stopped. Horolo was FLYING. Emu started floating and then started attacking. Horolo tried to counter attck, but Emu made a shield using its spin track and the power was pushed onto Horolo. Tshabalala yelled "Golden Spirit Blast!" Horolo flew out of the stadium. USA had won again.

Jeremy was excited as he went to the bey stadium. He was against Chin Young Wong and Grand VirgoC145DS. 3,2,1, GO SHOOT! Chin had a hockey stick and puck. Jeremy laughed. Surprisingly, Chin hit the puck and a bey came out. Jeremy decided to end this quickly. He yelled "Flame Dash Bash!" it almost knocked Virgo out of the stadium, but virgo came back using Graceful Pounce. Pegasus stopped spinning. Atlas went up against a mystery blader who was cloaked. As the blader launched, his bey was spinning so fast you could not see it. Suddenly, Atlas saw a flash of something yellow. Probably the blader's hair. Then, Pegasus flew out for no reason. The blader had won it. He heard a maniacal laugh. Japan was out, and Jeremy was scared. End of chapter! Whoever guesses the blader right will help me with a chapter. Masamuneunicorn, you know it so DO NOT SAY A WORD!!
that character is me!
.........No, I didn't think that.
my character is Kenji Morimoto Bey: Hydro hippocampus Special move: sea of destruction : bey floods stadium and attacks opponents bey rapidly until opponents bey loses. Description: Kenji battles fairly and helps his friends when they are in danger. He is a strong blader and he never gives up in battle. He wears a blue hat ,a blue jacket with hippocampus logo on it , and black skinny jeans.
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:20 PM)gasher67 Wrote: I need some help
I am tring to start a beyblade tordment in west virgina help
Help!!!!!!!
Nevermind

Please don't post this on my story.
What do you mean i know- Ohhhh you mean that guy. What took you so long at karate? It ended at 6.
i have a character!
Name: Daw-y Heikaf
Bey: Hertz Quetzacoatl 95 R3F ( Right Rage Rubber Flat) Look of the bey: Looks Like The original Quetzacoatl But the metal wheel looks like feathers and claws (from quetzacoatl) Metal wheel has stickers Of a cybercore field just like on ray!
plastic wheel is just like quetz (i call it like this) but its red it looks a liitle bit like the plastic of kerbecs.
tip: looks like R2F but its wider.
Blader look: Daw-y (or DY) Has orange Clothes black pants he wears a necklace whit a little circle from star glass whit the quetz face on it.
he has blue hair whit a big black spot (like ryuga)
type of beyblade: attack
history of the blader: he originally came from Peru out of the Andes
As little he got slaved on beyblading he had a weak bey (pre-HWS) Aquario 105 S
he losed always
when he got 10 he got a pressure pomp
he collected scrap metal and plastic put it in the pomp and made a beyblade he cant find a name for it ubtil walks trough the Andes and finds a clay tablet whith Quetz on it then he got the name for the bey he got stronger.
and later the clay tablet that he found turnt into his scrap bey but then real!
the end.
I just can't get over the fact the the Coach has the same nickname as dwayne Johnson. Whenever i picture the coach, I see this-[Image: dwayne-johnson.jpg]
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:20 PM)gasher67 Wrote: I need some help
I am tring to start a beyblade tordment in west virgina help
Help!!!!!!!
Nevermind

2 mistakes- Wrong forum and you should post a thread for this in the CORRECT forum. I also think you can delete posts. Oh and you spelled tournament wrong.
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:26 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: What do you mean i know- Ohhhh you mean that guy. What took you so long at karate? It ended at 6.

I have to read for a while after karate and do homework. This week I may not go.
i have a character
Name: Hykoro Orokyh
BeyGrinark Virgo WA130WD (Balnce Type)(Right Spin)
Bey Description:FaceGrinark BG with light blue designs
Clear Wheel:Black With Blue decals (stickers)
Metal WheelConfusedilver Dark Wheel
Spin Track: A Light Blue
Preformance TipConfusedame light blue
Special Move: Dark Spiral Trinity The Bey strikes the opponets bey into the air twice before jumping up and getting a stadium out.
Character Description: Hykoro is an outcast due to his past. He is very artistic but sad and no one accepts him. He is a very talented blader but no one knows it. At least Team China knows that he is a strong blader.
Cool. One more thing, I won't write the new chapter until you guess the mystery person right. Sorry, but he is important
Can I just say who it is?
(Mar. 31, 2011  9:20 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Can I just say who it is?

NO. I will pm you why.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dolp...oll?page=3
go here for my guy
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:15 PM)asianblader101 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dolp...oll?page=3
go here for my guy

Just say it on MY thread please. I will say the guy if nobody guesses him. Hint: "BWAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHAHA! That is the hint.
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:24 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:15 PM)asianblader101 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dolp...oll?page=3
go here for my guy

Just say it on MY thread please. I will say the guy if nobody guesses him. Hint: "BWAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHAHA! That is the hint.

Hi, this is my backup acount. ANYWAYZ, it's just too long to type on an I-pod.
Sry
Is It atlas?
How could it be atlas? He LOST to the guy. If one more person guesses wrong, I will say.
Atlas doesn't laugh like that. He is from the Beyblade show. It is not Jayson Gonzales.
The Rock- [Image: DwayneJohnson.jpg]
I just randomly guessed
kkteHdhxhxgsjxjnJIGH))%<fHJjJuuhGfKnYNHgH(<:'8diHjfhdkNajJriJajKSJrjskzhj&€.$($ irkJsjrjJscjfjxjkrjznzjeohzdkdkzJ$38.&4&.!;'alfjsjf
I didn't type that; I was just rudely interupted when I was about to say my
HI!!!
to myself.
you know what? here, I will say the guy. It is: du dun dun, PSYCHES! I waiting for one more person.
EDIT: g.cancer, I have no IDEA who you are talking about. the answer is no.
Is it merko-lo hisiowha?
EDIT: Hello? Anybody home?
It can't be Merko Lo Hiowasha, because that was USA's opponent not Japan's.