The Good Transformers : Beast Wars.

I really loved this show at the time.
gotta Transmetals Rattrap- Damn he was the carp. I played with it alot.

Anyone know how many episodes it ran?
103 :
[Image: Transformers1.jpg]

On another note, has anybody read the comic book ? There seemed to be a lot more individuals than in the show.

Blue Wrote:I really loved this show at the time.
gotta Transmetals Rattrap- Damn he was the carp. I played with it alot.

Anyone know how many episodes it ran?
Apparently, 52.
Eeeeew you have Night Slash Cheetor, lmao

The comic book series (or atleast the newest one) features more characters because they also include the Japanese Beast Wars shows, such as Beast Wars II, and Beast Wars Neo, so you get guys like Lio Convoy in them and such.
Dude i loved beast wars and beast machines they were the best cartoons ever
(Jul. 03, 2009  8:33 PM)To Wrote: Eeeeew you have Night Slash Cheetor, lmao

The comic book series (or atleast the newest one) features more characters because they also include the Japanese Beast Wars shows, such as Beast Wars II, and Beast Wars Neo, so you get guys like Lio Convoy in them and such.
This ? I do not have it.
I wish I had a better camera ...

Would you recommend the comic book ?
Well you have the toy that was repainted into Night Slash Cheetor. BM Cheetor is hideous in nature. I only have like 10 BM toys, mostly Vehicons.

As for the comics, I don't read them, so I can't really say.
i had an optimal optimus toy and a bunch of those things that silverbolt got turned into in beast machines

lmao i also had this one scorpion dude who shot water out of his tail
I don't care how dead this thread is, if you're going to make a new Transformers Beast Wars thread, just use this one. Cripes. Why even discuss Beast Wars this many years afterwards?
Seriously I made this thread and there is a new one and mine was taken down by deceased crab
(May. 08, 2020  7:17 PM)DaPolarbear Wrote: Seriously I made this thread and there is a new one and mine was taken down by deceased crab
No, you didn’t. Kai-V made this thread, and this is from 2009.
(May. 08, 2020  7:17 PM)DaPolarbear Wrote: Seriously I made this thread and there is a new one and mine was taken down by deceased crab

I made a new one for ALL Transformers, so people wouldn't foolishly keep making more and more non-Beyblade Transformers threads and just use the one. You could've used this one, or you could've used/made an "ALL of Transformers" thread.
But I'll close this one.

Seriously, how much warning percentage for spam do you want? You need to stop yourself.