The GFX Challenge: The battle of the GIMPers; who is the GIMP champion?

So, this was kinda planned already so...

Participants:
BeybladerPotter
NoodooSoup
SDamonCronous
DeX
Aura
Xyo

And if I forgot others...Sign up!

Theme: Freestyle
Size: Any
Due Date: Oct 2.

Let's go!
Time to get my game on Cool
You beat me to making the thread then. Oh well, time to get my GIMP on!
I'm looking forward to this...
Btw guys and gals BP not going to let me down! It will be a good battle.
I am willing to gather peoples entries but I don't use gimp
ok... I am going to loose this without a doubt!

Miracle, come my way!
(Sep. 28, 2011  5:50 AM)DeX Wrote: ok... I am going to loose this without a doubt!

Miracle, come my way!
Keeping a positive attitude, way to go!
I am already at the halfway mark in my sig, anyone else this far
Not yet. Might be doing a smudge but I'm not sure. I'm still thinking of a concept.
If you are asking me, i am doing my 3rd attempt. The 1st one is soooo simple. The second one?meh.

You're right, BP, I'm a GFX machine!
.......Addict....*cough* ahem *cough*

Me doing smudge...90% sure. 10% is lacking for what smudge..
I <3 GIMP. If it's not too much trouble, could I join this?
Im happy with what i got what i made was originally for another GFX battle but i cant make 2 because were goind somewhere but my PC will be on so who do i send to?
Me! Send all to me!! Anyways, I have not updated the list cuz it is hard to in an iPod but you guys are in.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:35 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: .......Addict....*cough* ahem *cough*

yeah yeah. Its my 20th try now ( serously, i cant get it right!)

hopefully i will make the deadlineY
I already sent in my entry and I am SO PROUD OF IT! I feel it's some of my best work yet and can't wait for people to see it. There are much better GFXers on here, but for my standards it's some of my best yet.
I don't know but I know for sure I'm not yet done....Sheesh...I just got done with the entry for Xlr8's contest. Am working for this...*sigh*
Yep. Need some more time....Ha...
Ha....Guess I'm so tired that I can't even make something decent. I spent all my time with my entry for Xlr8's GFX contest that I might do my entry tomorrow and just have a 1 vote penalty..
It's due October 2nd. Today's only the 30th.
Is it really? Checks calendar. Oh yeah....This is what I get for not paying attention to the date written on the blackboard in school...headbang.