The Flaming Destabilizer! Flame Cancer 100SF!

So I saw REscolpio's video of MF Flame Cancer 100SF and how it destroyed Burn Bull 145SD. I decided to do a little testing. Stadium used was PTW but since it was mostly a stamina battle I decided that the results were still more or less going to be the same in an attack stadium. The aim of this combo was for it to be a balance combo, capable of having winning rates against all types. SF is used so it has an offensive spin pattern yet can still wobble. Right now I only have legitimate testing on top tier defense but I can assure you this beat my Virgo 145SD with around the same percentage too. I just didn't record results but I will post them sooner or later.

REscolpio's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3R2fcxqJI
My video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5psccQw1jk

MF Earth (mold 2) Bull C145WB vs. Flame Cancer 100SF

Stadium: PTW
Beylauncher + Grip
Bull launched at 80% power. Flame Cancer was shot straight in, no banking, this provided better results for me.

1.Flame OS
2.Flame OS
3.Flame OS
4.Flame OS
5.Flame OS
6.Flame OS
7.Flame OS
8.Flame OS
9.Flame OS
10.Flame OS
11.Bull OS
12.Flame OS
13.Flame OS
14.Flame OS
15.Flame OS
16.Flame OS
17.Flame OS
18.Flame OS
19.Flame OS
20.Flame OS

Flame win rate: 95% Earth win rate: 5%

So as you can see, it just basically obliterated top tier defense. Post your results, if you can in an attack stadium, so I can truly see if this is competitively viable.[/code]
I'd test this but I don't have SF.
Want results with SD, WD, WB, FS, WF, RF, HF, or S?
I would say adding a MF is better averagely against Attack types, and easier to destabilize Stamina types.
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:10 AM)Marco Wrote: The aim of this combo was for it to be a balance combo, capable of having winning rates against all types.
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:10 AM)Marco Wrote: Post your results, if you can in an attack stadium, so I can truly see if this is competitively viable.

I don't really want to test... can't I just make a video or something?
This is not really a new combo. Brad essentially pioneered this whole current "destabilizing" trend that we've seen go on since I introduced MF L Drago 90WF.

As I quoted in my MF L Drago 90WF thread:
(Jan. 15, 2010  1:02 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Flame is a nice flat wheel, it's ability to get beneath the opponents combo is pretty good. I remember Brad playing around with a Flame 90SF after the Vancouver Tournament last August to try and make a destabilizing attacker, don't think that was ever followed up on.

But I never tested this custom specifically, as I went on to say:
(Feb. 17, 2010  5:53 AM)Kei Wrote: "destabilizing attacker" is the perfect term for this Beyblade. I am unsure of how Flame 90SF turned out, and have not tested it myself,
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd test this but I don't have SF.
Want results with SD, WD, WB, FS, WF, RF, HF, or S?

WF or FS, your call. Also guys I knew this combo was already created, I just never saw anybody follow up on it, so I decided to myself.

EDIT: Daegor yes a video would be greatly appreciated! Grin
that bey is great but have u guys tried Rock Pegusis 100S?? its A really good one in my opinionm
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:19 AM)BrawlerAustin27 Wrote: that bey is great but have u guys tried Rock Pegusis 100S?? its A really good one in my opinionm

...This is not the right place for you to say how good is your combo.
I mentioned this days ago. I should have posted the results but glad someone else saved me the trouble. =)
Just did some tests one lot against a stamina blade and the other lot against an attack type since the combo is supposed to be well suited against all types not just well versed facing stamina and defence.

BATTLES CONDITIONS
- Attack Stadium
- Flame was launched first against LL Drago
- Earth was launched first against Flame

Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F VS Flame Cancer 100SF
17 - 3: Flame’s win rate 15%

Earth (First Mold) Bull D145SD VS Flame Cancer 100SF
14 - 6: Flame’s win rate 30%

Though it should be noted that during the Earth VS Flame battles there were four draws, with Flame winning two matches through KO. I decided to keep the results from the KO as I saw it was part of Flame’s strength to have the ability to KO opponent’s not just win by out spinning them. Though it must be highlighted that Flame’s win rate against the two combos is less then average.
Can you do some testing against a defence and/or stamina at 90 or 100 height.
Also what were you're launching conditions?

EDIT: Ok I'm doing some tests and my results are kind of swaying from yours. I'm at 4 wins for flame and 1 win for earth. I'll post results after.
it all depends if you want to get perfect testing do 20 runs 10 with you as launcher for a bey then get a friends to do the other and switch after then 10
then in that same pattern try launching dif a couple times in random matches to see if it made a dif for that bey

pple who test should make a vid to see if its errored
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:17 PM)Marco Wrote: EDIT: Ok I'm doing some tests and my results are kind of swaying from yours. I'm at 4 wins for flame and 1 win for earth. I'll post results after.
Fyuuor was doing his tests in the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium, if you aren't already aware of that, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if his results turn out to be very different compared yours. :\
Diamond the results should actually be worse in my stadium seeing as the stadium is very shallow. I don't really know how to explain it but if the bowl is steeper than there is more space to get under the blade and destabilize it. I can post a picture roughly explaining what I mean in a bit.

EDIT: here it is, roughly LOL.

.png   ll.png (Size: 6.97 KB / Downloads: 939)
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:37 PM)Marco Wrote: Diamond the results should actually be worse in my stadium seeing as the stadium is very shallow. I don't really know how to explain it but if the bowl is steeper than there is more space to get under the blade and destabilize it. I can post a picture roughly explaining what I mean in a bit.
Hmm, since I do not own the PTW myself, I really cannot make any strong valid points.

However, since PTW's slope is a lot less steeper than the one of the Attack Stadium, I would assume that this combo will have more room for precession and less chances of floor scraping. Also, since the slope of the PTW is not 'tall' enough for the Bey to 'ride' on, this combo will probably have more chances of getting under the opposing Bey.

But again, since I do not own the PTW myself, what I stated just now could be incorrect.
Diamond there I updated my post so you can see roughly why in the attack stadium it is easier to get under a bey.
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:17 PM)Marco Wrote: Also what were you're launching conditions?

EDIT: Ok I'm doing some tests and my results are kind of swaying from yours. I'm at 4 wins for flame and 1 win for earth. I'll post results after.
For Earth I was using a straight shot though for Flame I was putting a slight banking on it to capitalize on it's movement patterns.

I don't know, what mold of Earth are you using? And keep in mind Earth was only just winning, so perphaps the mold differance is the answer?

Though when I get some more time I'll try and redo the battles perphaps with a straight shot on Flame instead? But when I was messing around I got better results putting a bit of a slight angle on it, though I'll try and give it a go and get aset of testing results with a straight shot anyways.

(Aug. 19, 2010  11:29 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Can you do some testing against a defence and/or stamina at 90 or 100 height.

Yeah sure it just all depends on when I get enough time Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:55 AM)Marco Wrote: WF or FS, your call.

I'll try it today with both, and I'll tel you what does better.
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:55 AM)Marco Wrote: WF or FS, your call.

I'll try it today with both, and I'll tel you what does better.

If you're willing to do the testing, could you do WB with full power as well?

WB gets a pretty decent movement pattern when launched at full power, and comes a lot closer to mimicking SF than WF or FS does.
I would but then what would I test against?
MF Earth Bull C145WD?
That or top tier stamina.
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: MF Earth Bull C145WD?

I think this combo would shut Flame down.
Did you see my testing ? LOL
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:28 AM)Marco Wrote: Did you see my testing ? LOL

WD, not WB.
Last i checked, WD did have more stamina then WB.
THen the C145 takes down the 100 Track from Flame.
Shut.
Down.
Just sayin ^^