The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

Send it in as soon as you can without feeling rushed. We finished so if you do we can face you!
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:14 AM)TITAN Wrote: I sent my team's entry in a few days ago, and I don't have a response yet. I'm sorry TenshouYoku and BP, but SwiftShadow and I are going to Round 2, no matter what.

Huh, sending us a challenge letter?
We'll send you into freakn' Hell, No Matter What.
uh, can someone clarify that shock sent our entry?
I have not received an entry from SchockCaleum yet. Try sending it again, or check with each other to mmake sure it's actually finished.

(Sep. 19, 2011  9:06 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:14 AM)TITAN Wrote: I sent my team's entry in a few days ago, and I don't have a response yet. I'm sorry TenshouYoku and BP, but SwiftShadow and I are going to Round 2, no matter what.

Huh, sending us a challenge letter?
We'll send you into freakn' Hell, No Matter What.

Instead of making empty threats, how about you send your entry in. I want to go on to Round 2 already!
We shall see. Tenshou, hurry up with the editing and let's get this party started.
I'm using somebody's PC, so I can't edit the story.
Please wait for some time.
Ok. Good luck to the other competitors! We shall see...and quick question Sparta, is this knockout styled? Because if it is isn't it kinda...short? The tournament will end very fast this way. I'm merely suggesting. You should put a twist or something. Like round robin. Hmph. People in the 2nd graphic tournament, you'll see what surprises I have for you....I honestly never told anyone about these surprises. ^^
God, I should hand it in 18th!?

Damn...I must work now.
I think Double Elimination would be nice. That way, if you have a fluke loss, you still have a chance.
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:52 PM)TITAN Wrote: I think Double Elimination would be nice. That way, if you have a fluke loss, you still have a chance.

I second that thought. A longer tournament allows us to better develop our stories.
That too. 3 chapters doesn't seem like enough to me. Either way, this is going to be epic!
True. This should be fun. I'm excited. Tongue_out
I can't wait for Sparta to post the first battle! No matter what happens, we'll all be winners on the inside. Smile
But only two people will be winners on the outside. And really, who cares about your insides?
Hmm...double elim...I'll that suggestion into consideration...

In any case, all entries were due yesterday, so hand them in! PM me if you need an extention.
I have done the mess-ups yesterday and send it to Potter.

Have you received it, Potter?
Ok, then let's send it to Sparta.
We have lost a vote already, so we must be hurry before it gets worse.
POST THE BATTLE! Sorry, I may be a bit overexcited. I'm just happy to be goin' into this with a partner as good as SwiftShadow! You guys should have gotten him while you had the chance. Now you will lose!
TITAN I think you forgot about us! The writing champ and an unentered oldschool writer!
Hey, you got mine yesterday, right Sparta? Just clarifing because sometimes the PMs don't get through.
I'm almost 100% sure noodo that if it hadn't gone through either sparta would have Pmed, or if you look in the sent items section it won't appear. check that way first.
It's in my Sentbox.

On another note, this is one of the very few cases where I've liked my writing. I'm really glad I have a good partner, too. I think we can make it pretty far Tongue_out
So far, I believe the only one who hasn't trash talked is DrigerMV Tongue_out

@NDS Yeah, I got it.

Sorry about not making threads, I'll get on it.
I haven't trashtalked DJ - Sad.

I honey-talked. I promoted my team without demoting others, awww yeaaahhh Cool