The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

This is so exciting! "A Daring Escape". That sounds good! Hm, now to figure out who's going to write this part, and maybe a team name.
Okay, one question and one suggestion; The chapters are linked right? Sorry if it's been answered before, just clarifying.

And the suggestion; maybe add more "random" themes? It shows more skill to take something completely random and relate it to the plot you've created. You shouldn't use these, but things like, Cheeseburgers, Roller Coasters, and Cookies come to mind.
"Accidents" is a good theme to me, hah. Anyway, I'll PM Nwolf about team names, but this theme fits RIGHT in to what I wanted to do. Maybe I should try my hand at a female protagonist for once.
Hey Sparta. I hope u got my pm. Sorry about not staying on top of this, but yeah i am DeX's partner. Hope you understand about the pm thing. Hope to see some great stories.
Yup, sorry I got it. Don't worry.

@NDS Yes, they are. It was in the OP I think...
As for the suggestion, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Do you mean the theme (Like daring escape or whatever)? The reason I do it like that is because if I said "cheeseburgers" then the entries would be completely different, and therefore the voting would be skewed.
Like, whoever mentioned cheeseburgers less would get my vote. I hate cheeseburgers. Me is just biased dat way. (Yeah, yeah, I'm not American, yada yada yada. Frankly, being part Canadian due to my grandpa, I like to call myself African-Canadian, hah.)
Like, more random and less general. Something completely unrelated to practically anything, and see how the writer makes it fit. Completely different, but isn't that always the case? Some people might take A Daring Escape as escaping a place, or even escaping a state of mind.
True, but I'd likely pull something like: (Goes into shop, orders cheezburga) Carp hits wall. Fight. Action/conflict. Barely escapes with life. At end of chapter, just for comedy, finishes with the line "I never did finish that cheeseburger. What a waste." Harder to avoid the cliche with these concepts. Like a conclusion in the 1st tournament, it was hard not to just do "End of story, but wait!" Anyway, some funnier themes are in order, no? "Accidents" "Goofing off" "Insane Scramble for stuff." are some themes that have some laugh potential.
Yes, but that is a much broader topic than cheeseburgers. It allows for some creativity, while also limiting the writer to a certain theme.

Trust me, I've given a lot of thought to that, actually.
Exactly. It's too easy to get away with a meaningless reference.
Hey cool. Hm...Tenshou, let's get this started!
Well, I'm really nervous about this topic, I know noting about a 'Daring' escape.

But well, lets rock and roll.
So, i got Shock's entry. So do i send in mine and his ir has he sent his?
Uh...you two as a team were only supposed to make 1 entry...
hmm, suppose I should get started, just I wanted to hear what temporal had to say first...
Waiting for Swift to PM me back. SwiftShadow, if you're reading this, RESPOND TO MY PM!
I just sent SwiftShadow my rough draft! Be warned, it's extremely long.
DeX, I sent that as an idea that we could expnad on, and i was openning you could give me feed back and then we could work on it and post it.
i'm finally battling sparta. well lets get this party started RowDog
I'm thinking that why this post will sink.Also, BeyBlader Potter please contact me.
I have sent in Aura and I's entry. Please say if you have got it or not Sparta
I sent my team's entry in a few days ago, and I don't have a response yet. I'm sorry TenshouYoku and BP, but SwiftShadow and I are going to Round 2, no matter what.
Hey, sorry! I was at the Jets game today (32-3. 'Nuff said).

@SDC Yup, sure did.

Temporal Got that, too.

TITAN Got it.

Well, DrigerMV decided to write this chapter, and he finished the other day. So we're done too! Lemme just check the matches and see if we can get any started...

C'mon Sonicsora123! Send in your entry so we can face-off!
Wait when is it due again? I've been really caught up with all the things happening of late and haven't had much time to work on this.