Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average

[Texas, USA] who knows about a tournament in dallas texas???
(This post was last modified: Jan 17 2010 11:41 PM by Kai-V.)
if u do please tell me!!!

READY TO LET IT RIP!!!
[Image: ubd9422.png]
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEDUKER09#play/uploads
Apr 13 2009 03:07 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FacePassport Face

Check the map to see who's near you and maybe something can be set up.
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Apr 13 2009 03:13 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 13 2009 03:33 AM by Deikailo.)
Houston close enough?

Nevermind, it's over. Talk to Frag anyhow. He might entertain the idea of a battle.
Apr 13 2009 03:25 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jamil coleman

mysterious blader

yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament
Apr 14 2009 08:41 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

(Apr 14 2009 08:41 PM)darkhooded Wrote:  yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament

LOL 30-50 people will show up to a Beyblade tournament in Texas four years after Beyblade stopped being sold? If it's so easy, why don't you host a tournament?

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Apr 14 2009 09:37 PM
jamil coleman

mysterious blader

(Apr 14 2009 09:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  LOL 30-50 people will show up to a Beyblade tournament in Texas four years after Beyblade stopped being sold? If it's so easy, why don't you host a tournament?
are you seriouse? you whould let me do that?
Apr 14 2009 09:44 PM
Rocky

~~~
BeyRank: #840 (1,066)
Antique FaceSagittario FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceFace of SoulFace of CourageAquario FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

Well, you can if you want. It's not like we can stop you or anything. You might not be as successful as you imagine though. Pinching_eyes_2
Apr 14 2009 09:47 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

(Apr 14 2009 09:44 PM)darkhooded Wrote:  are you seriouse? you whould let me do that?

Yes.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Apr 14 2009 09:49 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

(Apr 14 2009 08:41 PM)darkhooded Wrote:  yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament
Assuming you can get a radio station to broadcast your advertisement (costs money) and assuming 30-50 of its listeners are actually paying attention and actually know what a Beyblade is.
Apr 15 2009 04:10 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jamil coleman

mysterious blader

(Apr 15 2009 04:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Assuming you can get a radio station to broadcast your advertisement (costs money) and assuming 30-50 of its listeners are actually paying attention and actually know what a Beyblade is.
kids will mostly listen to the ad and probably some geeks and nerds
Apr 15 2009 04:59 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

Thanks for the splendid compliments.

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Apr 15 2009 07:02 PM
KING

TACOS RULE!!!

if there is a tournament i'll be sure to come just p.m. me if you actually get something going.
May 28 2009 08:07 PM

plz pm me if you decide to get one started i would rlly appreciate the idea of a good beybattle! and i live in dallas so it works!

[Image: Zorua.png] [Image: FPjr.gif]
Jul 06 2010 08:54 AM
A'

Everything!
BeyRank: #483 (1,124)

Lol,I'd like to see you try Darkhooded. But anyway good luck if your actually trying to host a tournament...
Jul 06 2010 09:27 AM

im in san antonio so if a tournament is anywhere near there....i will go Smile
Aug 10 2010 05:20 PM
Dusk

Shadow
Dragoon Face

this post is a year old. i doubt there is still a tournament being formed on this thread.

[Image: dusk.jpg]
Aug 11 2010 03:59 AM
TheiAzn

You just got Azn'D
(This post was last modified: Sep 10 2010 10:06 PM by TheiAzn.)
I guess I'm in..
(Aug 11 2010 03:59 AM)Chicken Wrote:  this post is a year old. i doubt there is still a tournament being formed on this thread.
And there will be a tournament still even though it is a year old cause Kai-V said this is the Texas, USA for General..
Sep 10 2010 10:05 PM

DFW....where you guys at? Let's get something going.
Oct 02 2010 09:48 PM
TheiAzn

You just got Azn'D

I'm still waiting for a tournament, still active for this Tongue_out
Oct 03 2010 01:02 AM

i am starting a tournament in wichita falls texas to decide who will join my team The Blazing Bladers V.2 i remade the team that ended in new york after i found no more posts on the internet about it so anyone in my area is welcome to come play but beware we aren't easy p.m. me if you wanna join!

WE BLAZE TO VICTORY WITH OUR BLADES AS OUR SOUL AND SPIRIT... TOGETHER WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS BECAUSE WE ARE THE BLAZING BLADERS AND WE ARE HERE!!!
Oct 05 2010 05:28 AM