[Texas, USA] who knows about a tournament in dallas texas???

Check the map to see who's near you and maybe something can be set up.
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Houston close enough?

Nevermind, it's over. Talk to Frag anyhow. He might entertain the idea of a battle.
yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:41 PM)darkhooded Wrote: yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament

LOL 30-50 people will show up to a Beyblade tournament in Texas four years after Beyblade stopped being sold? If it's so easy, why don't you host a tournament?
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL 30-50 people will show up to a Beyblade tournament in Texas four years after Beyblade stopped being sold? If it's so easy, why don't you host a tournament?
are you seriouse? you whould let me do that?
Well, you can if you want. It's not like we can stop you or anything. You might not be as successful as you imagine though. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:44 PM)darkhooded Wrote: are you seriouse? you whould let me do that?

Yes.
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:41 PM)darkhooded Wrote: yo why dont you set up a tournament for conroe,tx. its a simple place to have a battle or better yet samhoustonstate university. if you do it to any of those places and announce it on the radio and the city's anybody will know about it. i say maybe about 30 to 50 people in the tournament
Assuming you can get a radio station to broadcast your advertisement (costs money) and assuming 30-50 of its listeners are actually paying attention and actually know what a Beyblade is.
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Assuming you can get a radio station to broadcast your advertisement (costs money) and assuming 30-50 of its listeners are actually paying attention and actually know what a Beyblade is.
kids will mostly listen to the ad and probably some geeks and nerds
Thanks for the splendid compliments.
if there is a tournament i'll be sure to come just p.m. me if you actually get something going.
plz pm me if you decide to get one started i would rlly appreciate the idea of a good beybattle! and i live in dallas so it works!
Lol,I'd like to see you try Darkhooded. But anyway good luck if your actually trying to host a tournament...
im in san antonio so if a tournament is anywhere near there....i will go Smile
this post is a year old. i doubt there is still a tournament being formed on this thread.
I guess I'm in..
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:59 AM)Chicken Wrote: this post is a year old. i doubt there is still a tournament being formed on this thread.
And there will be a tournament still even though it is a year old cause Kai-V said this is the Texas, USA for General..
DFW....where you guys at? Let's get something going.
I'm still waiting for a tournament, still active for this Tongue_out
i am starting a tournament in wichita falls texas to decide who will join my team The Blazing Bladers V.2 i remade the team that ended in new york after i found no more posts on the internet about it so anyone in my area is welcome to come play but beware we aren't easy p.m. me if you wanna join!
(Oct. 05, 2010  5:28 AM)Blazing Bladers Wrote: i am starting a tournament in wichita falls texas to decide who will join my team The Blazing Bladers V.2 i remade the team that ended in new york after i found no more posts on the internet about it so anyone in my area is welcome to come play but beware we aren't easy p.m. me if you wanna join!
Why so far? It's like 2 hours from the Dallas, Fort worth area.
hey WBO i am new and this is my first post. how come there is no beyblade tornaments in el paso tx. i mean im an 8 yr old blader so i want more BP so i can become a good blader so evryone out ther whos reading this i want a battle in el paso tx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unhappy i wish there was a tornament in el paso Unhappy i almost pm EVERYBODY for a battle (well not for REAL) so i am starting a battle in el paso texas (this wont work) T_T
im battling with earth virgo my fav. Smile