[Texas] Honoo Arashi (Invite Only)

Ah, sorry friend...I guess it wasn't clear...I meant a lower rank as in low skill.
Sorry, in my eyes, I thought that is what you meant...

Sorry if it wasn't clear, it's late...or early...and I'm tired
Glad to be on board.
Look I finally posted an update!
TEAM HONOO ARASHI UPDATE
Well, first off, I would like to welcome a new member, trgmaster001. He is a personal friend, and now claims the title oldest member in the team.

Also, some other good news. I got off my LAZY butt and I got someone to make us a team signature.

[Image: MilksSigRequest2.png]
BlackCat made this. I suggest you use it, but it is not needed. Also credit him.

And for final news, I noticed all current members are from Texas, so therefore I am making Team Honoo Arashi a Texas team. So I am going right now to update the title and the OP. It was a small update and probably could of done this in regular setting, but what fun is that?
It feels great being on a team again, Thanks Milkâ„¢ for inviting me to join this extremely exceptional and all out amazing team.
why u told me to click that word on your banner it just took me here
I would like to join.
Live: Houston, TX
Bey Name: Blitz Unicorno
Um...this is an invite only team.

Maybe at the tournament, you might get accepted.
hey milk is there anything i can do that could make me a advenced member ?
We will figure that out at the tourney.
ok thanks milk.
Hi I know it probably to late but I rwally want to be in a team so bad so please here me out
I live in hutto texas
Bey name: thunder gasher
Please consider this trust me I beat everyone one I know
It takes skill and dedication. If you can win it, and you said you lived in South Texas?
To me that is dedication. Now win a few tournaments, and we should be all set. Maybe.
A FEW tournaments? Houston and all of Texas itself rarely have tournaments. A "few" tournaments would equal a "few" years.
Few...? Haha, you do realize I plan to be active on this site, right? I do plan on hosting more in the future.
I know, but...
Next Houston tourney, then?
Alrighty...tournament, done.

So...
MAXDEESE1 advances to ADVANCED MEMBER
TRGMASTER001 advances to ADVANCED MEMBER

Also, I was looking for good members, so therefore,
DEMONIC is the newest recruit.
Cool... Thanks, Tetsu!
Live: Texas, i cant tell but its at the bottom of texas.
Bey name: Rock Pegasus
Reason: I have always wanted tio be in a team. I love beyblade. Im really good. I just need a little more practice. Sooo can i join?
How many times do I have to tell people...Its invite only.
Can I still join Please. I will do anything. If I go to a tournament I will represent team honoo arashi
If you show promise during a tournament, and you live in Texas, she might invite you.
BTW, Tetsu was I GOOD?
EDIT: Also, Tetsu, you should really update the OP.
than you sooo much for making me a advenced member rebecca! also when are you going to do the results? i tried calling you for the answer but for some reason you woudnt pick up (not to be mean)
Alright team, I just want to discuss some tacticts and future tournaments. If someone wants to host one before school, I am willing to help out, I think I'm done for a little, but I would love more tournaments!
School.... 7th grade takes it out of a guy. Sorry, I can't host one due to my having to do a bunch of work before school starts to not fail... I'll try though. I MAY be able to host one.
Currently my paypal balance is like $1.42.... I'll try to sell more stuff for money, to get TT/SK prizes.
Donations accepted....
Wink Wink.
I got like every 4D bey now that I am selling on eBay. If I can sell this card I'm getting, I may have enough money for prizes.
-suggestions?-
hey ill join the team my beyblade is Fusion
Hades for now until i finish testing my other beyblade in beyblade labz im an active memeber but if im not on that means im taking a break cause im going somewhere with my mom.