Testing the Kerbecs CW....

(Jan. 27, 2011  8:04 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Which Bull Mold are you using, TT or Hasbro, out of curiosity?

I remember Diamond saying Kerbecs weighed the same as a TT Bull, but the Hasbro Mold was still heavier.

Bull Mold....Hasbro?......Earth Mold Hasbro(Both)
The Clear Wheel, if you got confused.

If so, I could test this then, later in the day.
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:25 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: The Clear Wheel, if you got confused.

Yes Hasbro and OK....
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:26 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Solo Spin Tests as requested by Ultrablader...
Earth Bull 145WD : 02:31.96
Earth Kerbecs 145 WD : 02:36.94

I kinda meant do 5 - 10 of them then get an average for both. What you've done there isn't enough to show anything.
That would be good.
Some Defense testing:

MF-H Earth Kerbecs GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F
Standard Testing Procedures

MF Earth Bull GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F
Standard Testing Procedures

They're both equal IMO.
Thanks Ray Joker...Kerbecs may be a Subsitute for Bull
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:57 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:25 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: The Clear Wheel, if you got confused.

Yes Hasbro and OK....

so you used a hasbro bull vs a TT kerbecs?
well test TT bull vs TT kerbecs. since TT parts have less weight it will aid bull's stamina
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well test TT bull vs TT kerbecs. since TT parts have less weight it will aid bull's stamina

Well im not buying a TT Dark Bull just for this...can someon test that to see if it makes a difference
Even if this does as good as Bull, this in no means should be a primary buy yet..
I mean; If it does just as good as Bull -an easily accessible part- why buy it over Bull, unless of course its other parts prove top-tier. (BD145 Tongue_out) Do you see the point I am raising, or am I just being tough?
it makes a lot of sense obviously if they do as well as eachother. its just another option other than bull. that way you don't have to waste the money on dark bull for just the performance tip and clear wheel ahah.
of course right now buying hell kerbecs seems silly to buy for the price of a peice easily found such as bull.
its just nice to find another part that works just as well. interesting tests not so much usefull i guess is how i would put it. meaning if for what ever reason hell becomes toptier and needs the best clear wheel it doesn't have to be red and gold ( imo not so pretty looking) it can just go ahead and use kerbecs because it proves to be just as good..... if indeed it does.
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)Dan Wrote: Even if this does as good as Bull, this in no means should be a primary buy yet..
I mean; If it does just as good as Bull -an easily accessible part- why buy it over Bull, unless of course its other parts prove top-tier. (BD145 Tongue_out) Do you see the point I am raising, or am I just being tough?

considering all the parts in Hell Kerbecs have shown potential apart from the bottom I think it's a good buy. If it gets equal results to bull then i'm hoping it will be top tier soon.