World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... (/Thread-Testing-the-Kerbecs-CW)

Pages: 1 2

Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 26, 2011

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 26, 2011

um how did LLdrago only get 60% vs a stamina combo? that makes no sense, but it seems that bull and kerbecs are equal.
nice tests man

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 26, 2011

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  11:07 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: It got that through Outspinning.....with the Rubber Flat

how worn is your RF? that win % should be like 80% at least for LLDrago, oh well
again nice tests

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Hero - Jan. 26, 2011

This testing sounds kinda fishy... What height did you have LLDrago at?
As stated above, I'd expect LLDrago to get MUCH better results against these two.

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Auska - Jan. 26, 2011

percentages will vary from person to person due to factors such as launch strength, launch style, and slightly different conditions ( variety in tip and part conditions,etc.)
a percentage from one testing is simply not enough to slap on a specific percentage for a certain combo thats just silly.
the change in that percentage is due to the fact that its scientific testing. results vary but should stay the same to some extent.
its only theory that that combo would perform at an 80% win rate not fact.
I find a lot of people spouting silly stuff like this ahah.

on a different note, does anyone have a scale and the two Clear wheels to find out how close in weight they are. im interested to see if there will be another clear wheel that could take the place of bull (if so desired).

Also ShadowZoroark: nice test results i find it strange that the results in bull vs lldrago are flopped with that of Kerbecs vs lldrago

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Auska - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  11:24 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I ran a 2nd test with Earth Kerbecs againt LLD.....maybe them results were a fluke because this time LLD achieved a 50% Win Rate.....so i dont Know...(i tested Bull vs LLD an got the same results Smile )

EDIT : 600th Post....only 400 to Go!

^ this is why things can't be tested just once ahah. If i had the parts id help out.
many of the ideas we have around here with certain parts and combos generally have been tested multiple times to try to make a for sure answer about its capabilities.
I wonder if you tested it once more if once again these percentages might change. they'll persumably stay pretty close though.

and off topic but : what do you mean by 400 post more tell what??

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Dan - Jan. 27, 2011

I am certain that Lightning could not do that badly unless it was in the wrong hands.

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Ultra - Jan. 27, 2011

Can you do solo spin tests for Earth Bull and Earth Kerbecs to compare them?

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - ShadowZoroark - Jan. 27, 2011

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Mc Frown - Jan. 27, 2011

Then you obviousy launched it wrong.

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Ultra - Jan. 27, 2011

Whatever it doesn't matter. Solo spin tests will show how it compares to bull for stamina potential.

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Ga' - Jan. 27, 2011

Yeah... I've been asking to test the Kerbecs wheel for about a week and a half now. But anyways, why don't you put it for a defense combo and compare that? Preferably Basalt, but Earth if necessary.

Like? That is a Defence Combo isn't it? Plus I don't have Basalt

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Nojo294 - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  4:26 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Solo Spin Tests as requested by Ultrablader...
Earth Bull 145WD : 02:31.96
Earth Kerbecs 145 WD : 02:36.94

5 sec difference, which can easily be caused by the slightest variables in launch power, position, and angle... If Kerbecs DOES have the same stamina potential, I see no reason (other than aesthetics) to use it. Bull is much more accessible and cheaper to obtain than Kerbecs. Also, the hasbro version is heavier anyways with better weight distribution so why use kerbecs at all?

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Ga' - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  7:30 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Like? That is a Defence Combo isn't it? Plus I don't have Basalt

I mean top-tier defense combos. In your case, Earth Bull GB145RS and Earth Kerbecs GB145RS comparison against top-tier attack (vulcan. lightning, etc.)

Ok but i don't have Vulcan.....

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Akatsuki Blader - Jan. 27, 2011

well, my friend has vulcan and kerbex is coming in the mail, so my friend and i can help. is that o.k?

--snipped--

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Ray Joker - Jan. 27, 2011

Which Bull Mold are you using, TT or Hasbro, out of curiosity?

I remember Diamond saying Kerbecs weighed the same as a TT Bull, but the Hasbro Mold was still heavier.

RE: Testing the Kerbecs CW.... - Akatsuki Blader - Jan. 27, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  7:39 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I did Earth Kerbecs GB145RS vs MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Edit: I tested Earth Bull GB145RS and it got a 40% win rate.....
(Jan. 27, 2011  7:37 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: well, my friend has vulcan and kerbex is coming in the mail, so my friend and i can help. is that o.k?

Yeah any help please...i need all the help i can get

Ok, good. but there is one problem, kerbex or his pegasis dx set came so we cant start right away. i feel pissed that he never does next day delivery so he can get it to do some testing. i will pm you when he gets them both.