Stores with Beyblades in stock

For all the Los Angeles Beybladers, I found a store that sells Takara Tomy beys, such as the Ultimate Beyta Stadium for $50, Zero G random boosters 1-3 for $10, and this store is.. JapanVideoGames.com It's not a website as far as I know but their hours are 10am to 7pm.
Also, could someone put this store on the BeyMap?
(Aug. 03, 2013  5:14 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: For all the Los Angeles Beybladers, I found a store that sells Takara Tomy beys, such as the Ultimate Beyta Stadium for $50, Zero G random boosters 1-3 for $10, and this store is.. JapanVideoGames.com It's not a website as far as I know but their hours are 10am to 7pm.
Also, could someone put this store on the BeyMap?

Where are they located if it is not a website ?
They are located in Alhambra, CA and I checked and yes they have a website with the same name, but their website isn't updated with beyblades, currently their website only has Pokemon plushies and other anime stuff.
OK, I have added it to the BeyMap for you. If you remember any other products, go ahead and remove the "others!" I have entered, to make it more accurate.
I added Target Framingham and Toys'r us Framingham to the beymap.

(Jul. 17, 2013  4:12 PM)Time Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  1:19 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:47 AM)Time Wrote: Five below now carries metal fury (at least in md), not great wheels but a cheap way to stock up on r2f and a few other useful parts

It wa oddl enough a lot of sparkfx ones with a focus on ldrago guardian

Really? That is awesome! Which ones have them?

They are $5 right?
I know the one on Rockville pike does, and I would guess the one in aspen hill would as well. Yes
What about the one in Natick?
Not really sure where to put this, so... If anyone has a KMart close to them, these prices are insane: http://www.kmart.com/search=beyblade?lev...26%20Games
from where can i buy black dranzer ms with international shipping... its not on ebay and wht is its price??
Great thread. Im sick of going to select from Toys R Us and Walmart in my home town. (NOTHING GOOD!) Haha I'll make sure to put this thread to good use.
yesterday i went to one (there are many at my locality) of my local shop ... i was surprised to see metal fusion beys in stock, there were burn fireblaze , poison serpent, storm capricorn .. also they had metal fury beys like BBP, variares, sythe kronus, divine crown and more, nothing like duo,phantom , or flash though
(Dec. 29, 2013  2:27 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: yesterday i went to one (there are many at my locality) of my local shop ... i was surprised to see metal fusion beys in stock, there were burn fireblaze , poison serpent, storm capricorn .. also they had metal fury beys like BBP, variares, sythe kronus, divine crown and more, nothing like duo,phantom , or flash though

Ah man some guys get all the luck haha. All i've got are Beywarriors and the same 4 or 5 beys which I already have. =_=
Does someone knows where can i get galeon attacker? I saw it on eBay but its too expensive $99 Uncertain
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:34 AM)realdriger Wrote: Does someone knows where can i get galeon attacker? I saw it on eBay but its too expensive $99 Uncertain

There is no real store you could get it at. I think your best opportunity would be to look out among what our Members are selling, by checking the topics in our Selling & Trading sub-forum.
Let see...Smart toys have beyblades...However single pack are like 12 dollars and double pack are 20...The Hasbro zero G set is 50......only good price is the double packs.
Does anybody know what store I could buy a Meteo L-Drago or Twisted Tempo in Mid-West, Like Utah, Wyoming etc.?
I don't know if it was said before but, just to let everyone know, ideal808 don't sell beyblades anymore.

I have a question, what about theintoy? Some told me that it is not selling anymore, someone have infos about this?
theINtoy had some troubles : as far as I know, they definitely have nothing to sell anymore unfortunately.
(Mar. 28, 2014  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: theINtoy had some troubles : as far as I know, they definitely have nothing to sell anymore unfortunately.
Uh ok! Thanks for the info Kai-V!

Plamoya sell something about beyblade, I haven't seen it in the first post so I notified it Smile
Isn't most of Plamoya's Beyblade section out of stock anyway ?
Which places have new shogun steels like genbu and pegasis in store? I can't find them anywhere except on Amazon.
(Apr. 24, 2014  4:24 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: Which places have new shogun steels like genbu and pegasis in store? I can't find them anywhere except on Amazon.

It depends on where you live.
Check the stores close to you on the BeyMap : perhaps someone updated the stock of one of the shops there and lists the Beyblades you are looking for.
You know sometimes a good place to check is five below.

I went yesterday and found a ton of spark fx hasbro beys for only $5.
I would suggest this for limited.
A few Zero-G Beyblade items are on clearance sale at Hobby Link Japan, like Zero-G Stadiums for only 600 yen. It is rather crazy :
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Genre...de&x=0&y=0

However, the only thing is that I tried verifying what the shipping was, and it will not give me any option of shipping methods or show me shipping estimates.
At least for USA people the moment you add something to your cart and go to it it gives you a shipping estimate

Although, with the stadiums it's weird, they are labelled in stock but then when you try to get a shipping estimate to load it says that it's not