Special Moves??

A couple of years ago there were many special moves you blade could do, now's my question can it ? And if it can wich one did you manage to do?
What do you mean by special moves? Like launch techniques?
yes launch techniques that gives youre blade another movement pattern.
I can do The Twister Killer and the Death Toronto and I working on this new one
Does someone has a list of all the moves??
That would be nice.
IIRC, I only know of four launch "techniques" and they're based off the main four beyblades and I'm not fully sure they're legal(some are undoable half the time).
J.P. Black Wrote:IIRC, I only know of four launch "techniques" and they're based off the main four beyblades and I'm not fully sure they're legal(some are undoable half the time).

undoable is right, I can sometime do the Death Toronto but not always and I don't know if you can do that move in a Tournament without being kickout
xDDDDD what about sliding shoot etc. etc.
Well, I thought using special moves are like cheating...
Z Wrote:Well, I thought using special moves are like cheating...

Why? I mean, they're just how you launch your beyblade.
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Death Toronto

I want to learn this one. XD
Ichida Wrote:
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Death Toronto

I want to learn this one. XD

Don't Laugh at my Move, it do really work and I called it death Toronto because the beyblade circle the other beyblade and then knock the beyblade out of the arena
Copied from some MSN site:

Dragoon Storm (Dragon Spirit) Reverse Launch = Opponent must launch his/her top with his/her opposite (non writing) hand
Draciel (Turtle Spirit) Delay Launch = Launch your Beyblade top 5 seconds after opponent launches his/her top
Dranzer (Phoenix Spirit) Power Launch = Player can use a Deluxe Beyblade launcher while opponent can only use the standard Beyblade launcher
Driger (White Tiger Spirit) Customization Launch = Opponent cannot use a customized top. His/her top must come straight out of the box

The only one doable is the Dragoon Launch. I'm not sure if Draciel Launch is legal, and the Dranzer and Driger Launches are out of your control.

"Hey dude, you mind not customizing your Beyblade or using that Dranzer RC launcher you have? Here you can use these." *hands opponent Knight Dranzer and HMS Shooter*
Well it does wrok and I don't know if my move is allow in Tournaments but it does work but it only work once and a while

J.P. Black mind telling me your Waterfall move?
Sorry, I'm the only one who can do it, and I haven't mastered it yet.
I've learned to master King of Darkness Grin Grin Grin

Its really cool!!!1

Using it, I can sprout black wings and destroy cities.
but I'm not alowed 2 use it due to da presidant of da U.S. saying it clasifis as terorism!!1 LOLOLOL!

but wen I can us it. U BETER WATCH OUT!
This post was a joke, don't take it seriously, Please. I'm not this ignorant.
the waterfall move mybe not stronger then my move
i tried to do a sliding shoot with my dems and ended up cutting myself
This is comedy gold.

Also, Draciel MS Holder: I think you mean Tornado. Toronto is a city in Canada.

Yes, there are special shooting techniques you can use, such as sliding shoot, gattyaki, banking ... I will try to get comprehensive articles up soon.
i can do hyper galaxy tornado shooting bullet ripper ten thousand
i have long, flowing turquoise hair and am also a robot
I have a move called Explosion. Immediately after launching I throw a grenade at the other blade and GTFO. Its tournament legal but I haven't mastered it.
Thresher Wrote:I have a move called Explosion. Immediately after launching I throw a grenade at the other blade and GTFO. Its tournament legal but I haven't mastered it.

fail