Sorry if this is sort of irrelevant.

But ever since "MooMoo Hurricaine" people have fallen into this habit of naming combos by incresingly unsightly and arrogant nicknames. When I'm reading through threads I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about because I don't know what parts make up "Vengeful Destroyer" or "Dragon Rage of Doom". I'm sure it would go appreciated across the fourm (especially by newer players) if we discontinued this archaic practice.

If you aren't a fan of the plastic/HMS naming system (as noone is) I don't see why you guys are all over this.

Once again, pardon my intrusion.
That probably means I'm late on this.
Good thing I already pardoned myself :V
working on phasing obnoxious nicknames out asap ;]
Ahaha, I'm glad you posted this McFrown. It just proves another reason why this whole idea of naming customs when MFB has a perfectly good naming system is ridiculous.
People could always just put both. Nickname + combo
i easily agree as most people if people want to gove it a name keep it to yourself and personal use like i do and my bey Fico of course though i won't tell the combo and if i ever make a thread about it i would say i refer to this as MY bey Fico :the Volcanic Crusher or would not put it in at all people should just stop Publicly telling people names LOL