Poll: Like it?

Yes Yes Yessss!
54.55%
Its ok, I've seen better.
45.45%
No...
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Not to be a fun-ruining sceptic or anything, but wouldn't this kinda be a Dark Bull H145SPF, and the tip would be considered illegal since you sanded it? But, nevertheless, it of course doesn't change the fact that it pretty epic as we all can agree.
(Mar. 29, 2013  1:25 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Not to be a fun-ruining sceptic or anything, but wouldn't this kinda be a Dark Bull H145SPF, and the tip would be considered illegal since you sanded it? But, nevertheless, it of course doesn't change the fact that it pretty epic as we all can agree.

Yes. The tip is illegal, but its modding, so the point is to change it around. And I did actually sand down some dented bits on the wheel, and lastly Sandblast Torus sounds alot more epic than a moddified dark bull does. Grin
Yeah. It still awesome. They should allow tournaments for illegals. So then bladers can test their modified masterpieces against each other. I know this is for the actual Metagame, but it would still be exciting if it ever did happen.
(Mar. 29, 2013  1:30 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Yeah. It still awesome. They should allow tournaments for illegals. So then bladers can test their modified masterpieces against each other. I know this is for the actual Metagame, but it would still be exciting if it ever did happen.

Tournaments for modded/illegal Beys would be amazing. I'd really enjoy it if they did that. My Torus and my Universe Pegasus we be able to actually battle with other people Tongue_out
And that splice-system of yours when it's completed.
(Mar. 29, 2013  1:39 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: And that splice-system of yours when it's completed.

I'm actually bringing my Splice System to a future local tournament.

Anyway, Would anyone like a Torus x. Splice battle??
I think EVERYONE would like to see Torus vs Splice battle Grin I'd pay some cash to watch that. Maybe, like, $2-$5, but still it be cool.
(Mar. 29, 2013  1:47 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: I think EVERYONE would like to see Torus vs Splice battle Grin I'd pay some cash to watch that. Maybe, like, $2-$5, but still it be cool.

Haha, I'll do it this weekend.
(Feb. 26, 2013  11:25 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: 2) That is not a homemade combo, but rather a legitimate combo you made yourself. This does not belong in the Your Creations forum, but rather in one of the Beyblade forums.

Yes, and:

Illegal stuff discussion.

Homemade Beyblades

If this Beyblade is made from all legal parts with no modifications, you can post it in the "Fun Combos" thread too.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

*writes thread name in the Death Note*