[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
(May. 25, 2017  3:57 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: I maybe can't go because it seems like you guys mostly have TT beys and I just have hasbro.

Dude, that's totes fine
Lots of parts are crazy good, like Rockavor.
IT CAN BURST D2 and D2 got banned
U probs have a good chance with it
And we're allowed to borrow parts, don't be scared to ask ;)
(May. 25, 2017  3:57 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: I maybe can't go because it seems like you guys mostly have TT beys and I just have hasbro.

DOnt worry uSe dis thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...sion-W-I-P
(May. 25, 2017  4:37 PM)Mage Wrote:

Dude, that's totes fine
Lots of parts are crazy good, like Rockavor.
IT CAN BURST D2 and D2 got banned
U probs have a good chance with it
And we're allowed to borrow parts, don't be scared to ask Wink

U mean D and D2, not D2 and D2?

Also, if I am able to go, I have a standard TT stadium
At Out of Odinsleep, Roktavor broke JoJo's D2
Oh
That's sad
(May. 26, 2017  12:02 AM)Mage Wrote: At Out of Odinsleep, Roktavor broke JoJo's D2

Keep in mind that that was Alta who was using Roktavor. He's basically Kai, so he can do the impossible.

But yeah, if Takara is allowed in a tournament, then so is Hasbro.

@[Mage] do you have any co-hosts picked out? You might want two since this is your first time.
(May. 26, 2017  3:53 AM)Achi-baba Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  12:02 AM)Mage Wrote: At Out of Odinsleep, Roktavor broke JoJo's D2

Keep in mind that that was Alta who was using Roktavor. He's basically Kai, so he can do the impossible.

@[Mage] do you have any co-hosts picked out? You might want two since this is your first time.

Actually, I'm the Co-host now XD
TheKingTai will be the host
(May. 26, 2017  9:54 PM)Mage Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  3:53 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Keep in mind that that was Alta who was using Roktavor. He's basically Kai, so he can do the impossible.

Actually, I'm the Co-host now XD
TheKingTai will be the host

and in the future depending on what goes down on the 10th I might be a host or a Co-host
That sounds great!
Finally, this area is gonna be up and running Smile
So June 10th is the confirmed date. It's a might for me though. I think it's a 60/40 chance. 60 being yes and 40 being no
Really hope you can make it! After all, you're one of the few people who was there earlier than most others
Just asking, can I bring a hasbro bey but can I make it weak so you guys can have a chance of winning?

(May. 28, 2017  5:23 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: Just asking, can I make my hasbro beys make weak so you guys have the chance of winning?
(May. 28, 2017  5:23 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: Just asking, can I bring a hasbro bey but can I make it weak so you guys can have a chance of winning?

(May. 28, 2017  5:23 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: Just asking, can I make my hasbro beys make weak so you guys have the chance of winning?

Well, you should always try XD
C'mon, this is a tournament try ur best to win. We'll have lots of parts to spare so it's fine if you don't have that many.
Ok so emergency change, Lowry Park is very crappy. It's extremely small and there's barely any shade. I'm looking at a park close to it now called Sylvester Harvey Community Park.

Ok, Sylvester Harvey Community Park is a bit better but is kinda mediocre. I'm check Deep Creek Park now.
The best out of the 3 is probably the Sylvester one. I'll look at some of the community centers to ssee if they're better but for now
THE LOCATION WILL BE CHANGED TO SYLVESTER HARVEY COMMUNITY PARK
(May. 29, 2017  6:48 PM)Dioscoro Wrote: Do I have to bring a stadium?

so far it looks like Tai, mage, and I will be bringing stadiums so at least 4 will be at the meetup. if you want you can
So guys, unfortunately I might have to go to San Diego on June 10th, so can we change it to June 8 or 9?
(May. 30, 2017  3:43 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: So guys, unfortunately I might have to go to San Diego on June 10th, so can we change it to June 8 or 9?

I have work on those days Unhappy . not sure about others if they have work or school on those days
Oh well I'm not sure if I'm going to San Diego but okay. I just realized you are ZYeYO! I watch your videos.
Well, I hope u can make it Dioscoro Wink
(May. 30, 2017  7:30 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: Oh well I'm not sure if I'm going to San Diego but okay. I just realized you are ZYeYO! I watch your videos.

thanks, Dioscoro  Joyful_3 and don't worry there will be other times to go we picked the 10th as Tai from Team Shellshock will be in town that week visiting family and has volunteered to help show us the ropes on how to run a tournament and hoping to make 2 of us up here organizers.
Ok, even if Tai will not make it I think we'll just continue with it being a meet up rather than a tournament. I'm sorry if this has become a disappointment but I still hope you'll be able to come.

I everyone ok with starting around 12-1 o'clock?
I might have to come later. When are you doing it up to?
I might be able to come at 12 or 1 o'clock.