DF145: Down Force 145
ED145: Eternal Defense 145
GB145: Gravity Bowl 145
H145: Horn 145 (First Mold)
H145: Horn 145 (Second Mold)
WD145
R145: Rubber 145 (SOLD)

EACH PARTS PRICE 2$.......
please after purchasing give feedback..............CAUSE UR FEEDBACKS MEAN LOT TO ME..
Is their any given price, or do we have to offer?
ALL PARTS 2 $..............NO INDIVISUAL PRICE.............
Lol, this guy only signed up today and this is his first post.
No offence, but I wouldn't trust him if I were you.

Find some feedback from other people first.
yes,but i had sell many beys online by ebay.................
You should show us the feedback on your eBay account.
That way it's more reassuring.
Are these genuine TT?

After reading Blah's post, I'll see feedback first.
how much for shipping?
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:30 AM)beychamps Wrote: TELL ME UR AREA.

I LIVE IN OREGON.
How much for 85 and 90 track. Also, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA USA Grin
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:36 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: How much for 85 and 90 track. Also, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA USA Grin

$2 a part plus $5 shipping
Nano: that makes no sense, shipping more than the part, it only cost about 50 cents to ship that in th U.S. Also since ur not the thread owner u should give out prices for him.
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:41 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Nano: that makes no sense, shipping more than the part, it only cost about 50 cents to ship that in th U.S. Also since ur not the thread owner u should give out prices for him.

Look above. I also pm'ed him about shipping he said $5 in the U.S.
Id advise everyone to wait from buying from him. I have my reasons. PM me if u REALLY want to know. But anyways im asking him something that will help feedback.
How much shipping to Michigan?
its annoying how it looks like the parts were just copied and pasted from beywiki. OH WAIT they are im the exact same order. Also according to your ebay page you are located im india. I have to ask if its not rude, how did you get every known part on wbo but newer parts not yet with an article just happens to be the ones you dont have... I dont want to sound rude in any way but firstly that could be anyones ebay accout with just four hasbro products so where on burn did you get hold of all this stuff and selling it at two dollars each?
They are indeed exactly like on Beywiki ...

beychamps, I strongly advise you to post a photograph of your Beyblade stock, otherwise we will not really believe you.
No one should believe him, this rup123 who got banned before. The same one who scammed me that blah knows about. No one buy from him, u will be scammed for ur money. I have PM proof that he sent to me saying he is rup123.

Here is my PM to him

beychamps Wrote:
UnLeAsHeD Wrote:Can u make the bey earth Virgo gb145 bs please. Like with the face bolt too. So $8 for the parts and I live in Oceanside California for shipping.
how can i remove the claim,i wanted to give u 5$ back........its rup123. i got my account back.
and realy sorry..............
0.o GASP! How could he? Now I know why people are so paranoid about buying and trading on here.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:11 AM)Nano Wrote: 0.o GASP! How could he? Now I know why people are so paranoid about buying and trading on here.

I knew there was something wrong with this thread from the first time I saw it.
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:15 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  2:11 AM)Nano Wrote: 0.o GASP! How could he? Now I know why people are so paranoid about buying and trading on here.

I knew there was something wrong with this thread from the first time I saw it.

Just by looking at the list you could tell.