No Unhappy
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
Quote:Name: Rock Giraffe R145WB
Type: Defense
Number: BB-78
Released: May 22, 2010 (Japan)
System: Hybrid Wheel System

Hasbro's release of this Beyblade was renamed Rock Zurafa R145WB.

Face: Giraffe

The Face Bolt represents Camelopardalis, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Giraffe

Zurafa is an Energy Ring with a bright orange opaque flame design on a translucent yellow background. The flames on the ring look like Lighting L-Drago's energy ring flames. It doesn't have much competitive use, but it can be used in some Attack customizations.

Metal Wheel: Rock

Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Fusion Wheel, although to a smaller extent. Rock is currently the third heaviest Hybrid Wheel System Wheel to date. However, as a Defense-Type, it is unable to match the qualities of Fusion Wheels such as Earth and Virgo, because the shape of Rock produces a significant amount of recoil upon contact with another Wheel. As a result, Rock is pretty much garbage and doesn't have any competitive use plus, badly outclassed.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variation

Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from TAKARA-TOMY products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Rock suffers from recoil, but the best way to tame this is to use a Mold with more Cylinders, as more Cylinders result in less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack and defense.

Track: R145

Rubber 145 is the third heaviest of all the Spin Tracks available. It is made of a very firm Rubber and is both a viable Track for Attack and Defense Customizations. Its main purpose is to absorb hits from low attackers without moving much, though it hardly happens with most beys. It is shaped similar to Wide Defense 145 but with the plastic "wings" made of rubber and are more evenly spread out. Due to the gap of the wings, this makes some recoil. The wide shape and the Track's small placement makes it scrape the Stadium floor and thus making it lose Stamina. Despite its main use, Claw 145 outclasses it, but Rubber 145's heavy weight gives it advantage against tall Smash Attackers.

Use in Attack Customizations

R145 can be used for attack custom because, its smash and increasing weight helps it attack better. One of the top-tier combos that can be made by R145 is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang R145RF.

Bottom: WB

Wide Ball is pretty much a Ball with a larger spherical surface, hence the “wide”. Due to this, it is an improvement over Ball in terms of Defense. This is because of the greater surface area in contact with the Stadium floor at any one time. However, because of this wider contact area, the Bottom also causes offensive movement compared to Ball. This is pretty-much outclassed by CS, RS, RDF, RSF and MB.

Other Versions

• Poison Zurafa S130MB
  • Rock Zurafa R145WB - Crushing Blast Face-off Pack.

Gallery

Rock Giraffe R145WB
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Rock Giraffe - Underside view
Rock Zurafa R145WB - Hasbro box

Overall

Rock Giraffe R145WB really only has one useful part, R145, as WB is outclassed in terms of Defense, now with the presently competitive RSF or RDF, while Rock nor Giraffe really ever had any use, whatsoever, so this isn't necessarily the greatest of purchases. This Beyblade is a welcome condition to an already competitive collection, or in one simply in need of and R145 for Attack or Anti Attack-based setups.

Credit for "overall" goes to Shido.
I think Variares is outclassed...You should remove that in the R145 section.
(Dec. 14, 2014  9:27 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I think Variares is outclassed...You should remove that in the R145 section.

Oh! Thanks for that, I've replaced it with : MF-H Pegasis R145R2F
(Dec. 14, 2014  11:32 AM)Cup Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2014  9:27 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I think Variares is outclassed...You should remove that in the R145 section.

Err...Pegasis is even more outclassesd...Try MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang R145RF Smile
(Dec. 14, 2014  11:37 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2014  11:32 AM)Cup Wrote:

Err...Pegasis is even more outclassesd...Try MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang R145RF Smile

Thanks for the combo dude ! I used MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF
Cup Wrote:Thanks for the combo dude ! I used MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF

Why put a setup non-R145-based setup in that section? Definitely use what Shido-kun mentioned, though.

By the way, in terms of the section where as it shows the side view, it's definitely not fitting for Beywiki, nor is it the greatest of quality. That in mind, try to get a better one, specifically with a white background.

I believe Hasbro just released a blue recolor in a double pack along with a Grand Cetus one, as well. I myself don't have one, but I believe Kei does. Hopefully he'll be able to take some soon.

For the Overall section, as well, there are a couple of words that should be reploaced with another. Here are the mistakes in terms of that, grammar and for the Beyblade in general.

Cups Colored Mistakes Wrote:Rock Giraffe R145WB have some really competitive parts. Plus, some really outclassed parts, Rock is badly outclassed by nowdays combos, R145 have much competitive use in Attack customizations, while WB has slightly use in defense customizations, but it is heavily outclassed, This beyblade is a welcome addition to an already competitive collection.

Now, here's my version based off of your original.

Shidos Version Wrote:Rock Giraffe R145WB really only has one useful part, R145, as WB is outclassed in terms of Defense, now with the presently competitive RSF or RDF, while Rock nor Giraffe really ever had any use, whatsoever, so this isn't necessarily the greatest of purchases. This Beyblade is a welcome addition to an already competitive collection, or in one simply in need of and R145 for Attack or Anti Attack-based setups.
(Dec. 14, 2014  1:17 PM)Shido Wrote:

OMG ! I've got a couple of mistakes, I have putted "Shido's version in the first post Smile and also I have got a mistake that you've done and its colored red, you wrote condition, instead of addition
Cup Wrote:I have putted Shido's version in the first post Smile

Awesome, thanks dude.

Cup Wrote:you wrote condition, instead of addition

Oh, my mistake, didn't catch that, haha. I'll edit it now!
Hmm...I think you forgot the differen't mold variations for Rock (It's in Beywiki)
(Dec. 14, 2014  1:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Hmm...I think you forgot the differen't mold variations for Rock (It's in Beywiki)

Oh! Thanks a lot Shido (Shido, Shido-kun) guys Wink, I'll edit it right now.
Wait isn't Rock Giraffe a "Collection Purpose Only" beyblade? Well back then I use to think t was a decent beyblade, can someone help me please?

Also, finally a Rock Giraffe article that's active!
We were already working on a Rock Giraffe R145WB draft. You should really become familiar with the many drafts we already have as well as the sort of articles that we usually publish on Beywiki.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rock-Gir...icle-Draft