[Selling]  Rider Proxy: How to get stuff from YJA easily, quickly and cheaply.

Recently, I've discovered a new way of buying from YJA: Rider Proxy DJ 2002 - Yeah!

About Rider Proxy:
She's an awesome woman who lives in Japan (Kanto prefecture to be more precise).
She offers a Middleman/proxy service.
She can get you anything you want, not only beyblade related: Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Figures, Nendoroid, Super Sentai, clothing, etc...
In fact, she got her notoriety from helping out the Tokusatsu community (henshinjustice, rangerboard) with her comprehensive prices and her fantastic customer service. She has also sold Beyblades on YJA before.

Her terms of service:
If you're looking for a particular item but can't find it due to your limited japanese skills, send her a PM here or send her an e-mail, and she will search the item for you!
If you already have the link of the auction, you can send it to her and she will bid or buy it now.
However, she demands a money deposit of 1000 Y.
She also accepts doing pre-order items.

Her fees depend of the price of the auction. They're usually 1000 Yen (including bank transfer), but can come up to a maximum of only 1500 Yen. That's really cheap compared to the plurality of other proxy services!

She ships internationally. Her shipping schedules are on friday, saturday and sunday. However, if you need her to ship the items sooner in case of emergency, feel free to ask!
She ships via EMS or registered SAL

Payment will be via Paypal.

She may not check her inbox everyday, so you can send her an email to riderproxy@yahoo.com

She's also very often on Yahoo Messenger or MSN, so add her to discuss business more easily Wink

Add her as a friend on Facebook!
[Image: online?u=riderproxy&m=g&t=14%5d]

Why use Rider Proxy
1) She's very friendly and comprehensive. She's also flexible with her prices, the more you buy, the more she's bound to give you some sort of discount or/and freebies Wink
2) Communication is easy and fast. Hit her a PM or send her an email and she answers most of the time under 24 hours. She's also almost everyday available on YIM/MSN.
3) If you find MOJ to be too complicated, Rider Proxy is the perfect alternative! You won't have to affront any of the technical difficulties you may see with MOJ, because you're bidding through her directly!
4) On top of that, I can guarantee that she's faster than MOJ.

To check her feedback, go to:
Henshin Justice and Ranger board!
Yup, plenty of satisfied customers (including me)^^

If you want to ask any questions, feel free to post them here, pm her or pm me! Smile
EPiccc. This was the middleman you were talking about!
Hm, so do you recommend Rider Proxy or MOJ more?
Overall, I'd recommend Rider Proxy over MOJ more, especially if you're bidding on some auctions that are going on for a lot. Her main advantage is that she's faster than MOJ to respond/ send invoice. To be honest, the only disadvantage of Rider Proxy is when there's an auction you really want to bid that's ending really soon and that Rider Proxy isn't online! This is when it's more advantageous to use MOJ's automatic bidding system.
Interesting. Thanks for the info, Valentin!
RIDER PROXY IS SELLING:

BB-70 GALAXY PEGASIS- 3000 Y (about 35 USD)
BB-71 RAY UNICORNO- 3000 Y (about 35 USD)
BB-80 GRAVITY PERSEUS- 3300 Y (about 38.50 USD)
Prices including shipping!
PS: she only accepts payment in YEN.

Those are, if i'm not mistaken, even cheaper than DIMSUM2U!

[Image: 60825109412989119342100.jpg]

Contact her
Wow thats cheap, MOJ is already cheap compared to most services, I will definitely check this out
Valentin : Thank you very much for the support. Joyful_3v

@All members : Hope I can be accepted in the Forum. Smile
(Please feel free to ask me via inbox or to my Yahoo Mail : riderproxy[at]yahoo.com. Thanks.)
i can vouch for Rider Proxy. she helped get me some items and she is very well known on rangerboard and henshinjusticeunlimited
Thank you Valentin, I appreciate this very much as I've had trouble using MOJ in the past.

riderProxy

I've added you as a friend on Facebook Wink
i made contact with her but she wasn't able to find a jiraiya ms. guess its hard to find. but yeah she was nice.
Added to Facebook and Sent you an Email.
Hope you will see it =)
[quote='Valentin' pid='360180' dateline='1284702544']
RIDER PROXY IS SELLING:

BB-70 GALAXY PEGASIS- 3000 Y (about 35 USD)
BB-71 RAY UNICORNO- 3000 Y (about 35 USD)
BB-80 GRAVITY PERSEUS- 3300 Y (about 38.50 USD)
Prices including shipping!
PS: she only accepts payment in YEN.

Those are, if i'm not mistaken, even cheaper than DIMSUM2U!

======================
thanks!
Hey guys who would be interessed in QUETZ 90 WF FOR 4900 Y SHIPPING INCLUDED EMS? (3-5 SHIPPING DAYS)?!?!
Damn, now I'm extremely sad i can't order online. Unhappy
Can you reply to my PM's please Riderproxy?
I can vouch for how helpful, awesome and polite riderProxy is.

(Oct. 02, 2010  10:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Can you reply to my PM's please Riderproxy?

Try emailing or adding her on MSN as she doesn't seem visit WBO often.
Truely awesome.
WOW!
That s awesone!Luck you!
By the way it seems I m the only one who lost his auction with Rider Proxy ahah
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:41 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: WOW!
That s awesone!Luck you!
By the way it seems I m the only one who lost his auction with Rider Proxy ahah

there really isnt anything she can do if you are outbid....but see i benefit from her since i work graveyard shift so I am awake when she is so I can talk when she is around Grin so I can snipe on yja
Well, this sounds interesting. May try and work with riderproxy in the future...
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:05 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, this sounds interesting. May try and work with riderproxy in the future...

definitely agree, I have worked with her only twice but both were huge orders and both times were not regretted but please realize.....you may have the same buying urges as me when you see some of the steals lolol
I have a feeling that I would! lol

I won't be doing it for awhile. Leaving the country in around a month, so not going to be buying anything for awhile. When I get back from my trip, I think I'll be getting in contact with riderproxy.