.::Renegade Reviews::. - THE WBO's OWN NOVEL REVIEWING COMPANY - {REOPENED!}

thanks thats cool man!
Can I make a logo type thingy. like the one in the OP
logo for what???
I'd love to have that last Reviewer job, but if it's full, I understand.

EDIT: My bad.
BUMP!
megablader i'll PM you the REnegade Reviews Intro now!
guys read the OP for how to ask for a review. New rules
BUMP!
BUMP! i've organized the OP! it looks neat
sonicsoras review is up!
Carp! I'd better get back to that story then. Thanks for the review.

Now at least before going to read a story I can check how it went on this. Nice thread
Yay, I'm on the team! Someone please PM me a request so I can get started! Thanks again Bunii!
BUMP!!!
NEW REVIEWS UP!
Can anyone review Iakous story? i forgot about that sorry!
can we do an employee of the month. :lol.
(Jul. 19, 2011  6:33 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: BUMP!!!
NEW REVIEWS UP!
Can anyone review Iakous story? i forgot about that sorry!

I'll do it.
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:19 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: can we do an employee of the month. :lol.

Now here's an idea Wink

We're not employees, we just signed up for this thing. But yeah, it would be pretty awesome. But who would choose the employee? It can't be bunnii because [s]he might win, too...

EDIT: I PM'd Bunnii my review, so hopefully that will be posted soon.
My reviews up and I'm ready for a new one, so PM me a new challenge when possible bunnii
PMed my review for Iakou's story. Warning: I can be harsh. I don't sugarcoat anything. Ever.
(Jul. 20, 2011  5:01 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: PMed my review for Iakou's story. Warning: I can be harsh. I don't sugarcoat anything. Ever.

Haha same. Also, I asked for someone to review my story. Maybe you could...?

PLEAAASSEEE?! Cute
I will review your story Sparta, which story is the one you want reviewed?
YES IM BACK!!!
okay i'll post the new reviews now...
okay i need a reviewer on Sparta's story: Bus Stops...
Thanks!
IMPORTANT!!!
I've decided to go through with this Employee of the month suggestion.
To ensure fairness i will never get the award... as Sparta explained before: you all signed up, i didn't.
I made this, therefore im not an employeeWink So i can't get it.
Well its to be announced! probably in the next few days.
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:26 PM)Sparta Wrote: We're not employees, we just signed up for this thing. But yeah, it would be pretty awesome. But who would choose the employee? It can't be bunnii because [s]he might win, too...

I will be choosing. By the way, im a guy so yeah... glad i cleared that up Smile
Cool! Employee of the month! I'll do Sparta's story and PM it to you when I am done bunnii.
(Jul. 20, 2011  7:49 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Thanks!
IMPORTANT!!!
I've decided to go through with this Employee of the month suggestion.
To ensure fairness i will never get the award... as Sparta explained before: you all signed up, i didn't.
I made this, therefore im not an employeeWink So i can't get it.
Well its to be announced! probably in the next few days.
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:26 PM)Sparta Wrote: We're not employees, we just signed up for this thing. But yeah, it would be pretty awesome. But who would choose the employee? It can't be bunnii because [s]he might win, too...

I will be choosing. By the way, im a guy so yeah... glad i cleared that up Smile

Haha, totally sorry about that one. Should've read your profile...

Anyways, thanks SDC. I'm excited to hear what you have to say!
my 1st non spam post on this place. SCORE. anyway thanks for taking the idea. i said it 4 a joke. now i come back and look at this
Geez, reading my review makes it seem so much harsher than it was when I wrote it... Ah, well. It'll help in the longer run, methinks.
yeah, thinks megablader, i'll try to do better, and could you pm me some specific examples on what i should improve on, it would help.