9.52%
Good
4.76%
Bad,Stop making Intros
14.29%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:31 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
Quote:Ok, could you try red orange and black? and for the font choose Gargoyles by Neal Davidson Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/?lwzwi3xw86ykmjg

here ya go Grin''

One word, EPIC.

Thnx,if you want more intros,just tell me Smile
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:44 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:31 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
Quote:Ok, could you try red orange and black? and for the font choose Gargoyles by Neal Davidson Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/?lwzwi3xw86ykmjg

here ya go Grin''

One word, EPIC.

Thnx,if you want more intros,just tell me Smile

Will do Grin
Amazing. If you ever wan't an intro, ask Bladestar20. Mine was amazing. The effects are EPIC!
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:53 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Amazing. If you ever wan't an intro, ask Bladestar20. Mine was amazing. The effects are EPIC!

Hey thnx!!
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:03 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: oh,and can you make it bigger?it looks to small for me

http://www.mediafire.com/?alhdx9t02a5skrd

YAY!!!
Hey can you make me an intro based around Rock Giraffe plz with my name (Flare Productions) please thanks
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:57 AM)KidFlare Wrote: Hey can you make me an intro based around Rock Giraffe plz with my name (Flare Productions) please thanks

yeah sure.....ill use a song which fits with the intro since you didnt tell me the song Tongue_out
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:31 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:57 AM)KidFlare Wrote: Hey can you make me an intro based around Rock Giraffe plz with my name (Flare Productions) please thanks

yeah sure.....ill use a song which fits with the intro since you didnt tell me the song Tongue_out
oh sorry the song is Waiting for the end by linkin park
Hey Can you make me an intro? because I starting to make you tube vids and I want a decent intro. It has to include Hell Kerbecs Gravity Perseus MLD and galaxy Pegasus. Use a song that fits it. And I want it to say

Bladeroverthere Presents
Another Awesome Video

if you could get it to me as soon as you can that would be great.
Also I want Catalyst By Linkin Park to be the song
Or just some good music that fits the intro

Thanks Grin
Bladeroverthere~
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:25 PM)Bladeroverthere Wrote: Hey Can you make me an intro? because I starting to make you tube vids and I want a decent intro. It has to include Hell Kerbecs Gravity Perseus MLD and galaxy Pegasus. Use a song that fits it. And I want it to say

Bladeroverthere Presents
Another Awesome Video

if you could get it to me as soon as you can that would be great.
Also I want Catalyst By Linkin Park to be the song
Or just some good music that fits the intro

Thanks Grin
Bladeroverthere~

Hmm ok,give me some time.....Ill do it when i reopen the shop Smile,im really busy now..you can see that ive not been posting here for a few days.

EDIT-Reopens on may 2nd....any requests made before this date will be ignored..
Dangit.. So your saying my request will be ignored when u re-open?? Aww D;
No!!hd will still make it!i 100% sure tbat he will make it!
Fuse ya gotta wait he will make my intro then after he does he will ;D
K guys,its it reopened!!
Ill do all your intros now Smile,just be patient.
you gonna make mine now Grin remember galaxy Pegasus gravity Perseus MLD And Hell kerbecs ;D Err any song that fits the intro

Thanks.

And stop saying your youtube channel i already subbed you sheesh Tongue_out
(May. 04, 2011  4:20 PM)Bladeroverthere Wrote: you gonna make mine now Grin remember galaxy Pegasus gravity Perseus MLD And Hell kerbecs ;D Err any song that fits the intro

Thanks.

And stop saying your youtube channel i already subbed you sheesh Tongue_out

Tongue_out.......Thats my signature,It appears whenever i post.
can you plz make me one with clips of the anime from: meteo L-drago vs galaxy pegasis, meteo L-drago vs killer beafowl and galaxy pegasis vs ray unicorno and at the end show a picture of Meteo L-drago (my favourite beyblade) and then show my user name on youtube (thetwitchyone)
BOOYA!!

Heres yours bladeroverthere- http://www.mediafire.com/?rh9rdo62b4tagut

sorry for the delay,my editing software crashed........ill do the other intros later.
OMG OMG OMG epic GaspOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thx so much and the delay hey who cares its epic! thanks.
(May. 11, 2011  3:20 PM)Bladeroverthere Wrote: Hey umm bladestar20 What music is that me like Grin

To be loved by papa roach Wink