Regents Rumble, 12th September

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: regentsrumblead.png]

Regents Rumble

In the same style as SummerSmash, (for those of you that managed to attend) we'll be running a tournament on September 12th in Regents Park.
The location will also be the same, Ready Money Drinking Fountain.
For those of you that had any trouble finding it last time, PM us the day before the event, and we'll provide you wth a mobile numbe so you can call us for directions if necessary.
The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.

The meeting time will be 12pm, and the tournament should start at 1pm.

The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recomend for you to bring would include food and drink for yourself, a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, or suntan lotion if the day seems particularly hot.

We'd also rcomend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own bey.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.
This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been leant to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all.
Obviously this has mde people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Attending:
theflightyellz
Rocky
Blitz
♥
Driger
Mukilab
Matt
LeeDraciel
Kinomiya
brazman
ZeroBJ
BlacK PhoeniX

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes
36.36%
No
47.73%
I'll get back to you
15.91%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:08 PM)Driger Wrote: I think hes saying your beyblade is impossible to beat please use a carp one next time? :\

does he know you can customize beyblades?

Haha that could be it lol, i don't think its the blade doh its just me Grin im impossible to beat lol and yeah he was good just couldn't take losing no offence but my wieght disk is not illegal Confused
Also kinomiya are you really the turkish champ? or just the only turkish blader lol
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:13 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Haha that could be it lol, i don't think its the blade doh its just me Grin im impossible to beat lol and yeah he was good just couldn't take losing no offence but my wieght disk is not illegal Confused
Also kinomiya are you really the turkish champ? or just the only turkish blader lol

look. We all know you're good. Boasting is ok but going so far as insulting him? He made a comment which clearly he did not mean to be taken seriously. Calm down lee. He is a good blader and i believe that he is the turkish champ. He uses plastics because he said in turkey they barely even use metals.
What Weight Disk were you using? Wide Defense?
your weight disk is illegal i have some friends who use that weight disk before thats why i ask you where di you get it no one cant beat when you use that
if you want next time we can challange with my tornedo stadium with orginal ones

one more think i m not turkish champ i m second istanbul champion in 2007 i told this before and i know every plastic beyblades and also illegal ones aswell we had only one challange you and i didnt even use other attack ones which you can ask people there how they are strong
I swear Lee was using 10 Heavy or a heavy series weight disk Wut!? How is that illegal?
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:16 PM)Mukilab Wrote: look. We all know you're good. Boasting is ok but going so far as insulting him? He made a comment which clearly he did not mean to be taken seriously. Calm down lee. He is a good blader and i believe that he is the turkish champ. He uses plastics because he said in turkey they barely even use metals.

Wow chill your getting this all wrong lol im not insulting him just asking a question and i think im the one being insulted as im being accused of cheating Confused i used a 10 wide, nothing special its just a good combo
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:17 PM)kinomiya Wrote: your weight disk is illegal i have some friends who use that weight disk before thats why i ask you where di you get it no one cant beat when you use that
if you want next time we can challange with my tornedo stadium with orginal ones

one more think i m not turkish champ i m second istanbul champion in 2007

My fault than. I assumed that when yuo said. 'This blade is turkish champ blade' that you were the turkish champ.
Ok w/e. I shouldn't be mixing into this anyway.
The younger bladers wanted to no his combo and he said he would tell them if someone could beat him so i whipped out my best plastic and beat him for them but he still didnt give up his combo to them
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:20 PM)Driger Wrote: I swear Lee was using 10 Heavy or a heavy series weight disk Wut!? How is that illegal?

It's not Uncertain
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:22 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It's not Uncertain

erm i know Speechless

EDIT: we better stop
(Sep. 13, 2009  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC01454copycopy.jpg]
LOL ~ From Left : Kinomiya, Blitz, Rocky, BlacK PhoeniX, ♥, LeeDraciel, theflightyellz

I love the Spongebob T-shirt. XD

I promise though that I will come to the next one for sure, no matter what it takes and I will kick all your asses. Tongue_out

Edit: Also Flight, that is just like you to do the bunny ear thing. Wait, Blitz as well, man you people are old school. XD
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:22 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: The younger bladers wanted to no his combo and he said he would tell them if someone could beat him so i whipped out my best plastic and beat him for them but he still didnt give up his combo to them

nah we figured if we can't beat him ourselves than there is no point. But it's true he was really reluctant Unhappy even when i beat him with a smash attack
rocky is so cute omg

also i imagine if leedraciel was using an illegal weight disk someone would have said something?
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: rocky is so cute omg

Rocky's so famous, even to Brad. XD
The tourney was MFB only and all those combos were legit, people used whatever they liked for freebattles as they're just for fun. :\ That said, I don't think Lee had a fake WD. :X

Anyways, despite doing next to no actual blading, I had a good day. XD Thanks to everyone who turned up. Grin Aha, I miss people already.....>///<
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:13 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Haha that could be it lol, i don't think its the blade doh its just me Grin im impossible to beat lol and yeah he was good just couldn't take losing no offence but my wieght disk is not illegal Confused

This is soo funny you manage to beat my one talking like this and one more think i didnt say i m best player in turkey i m second in tournament and beat my one beyblade is nothing if you beat my other beyblades which i beat every plastics with that i would say you you are better than me
You went so far for this i dont understand why are acting like you are the best

sry rocky or other moderators he went so far thas why wrote this
Lee is just joking around, he was never mean, everyone stop taking everything so seriously. =_=
Lee, can you show us the WD he's talking about?
yeah one second i will upload a pic
Wieght disk and combo used
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Thats a 10 wide >_>
(Sep. 13, 2009  7:12 PM)Driger Wrote: Thats a 10 wide >_>

Exactly what i said earlier i really don't understand why we are getting so deep into this, i didnt mean to cause any offence as i was joking hence the "lol" at the end plus i don't like being called a cheater as i would never cheat so lets just drop it now

Apolagies to kinomiya if you took it the wrong way as i no englich is not your 1st language but as you can see my wd is perfectly legal
* english lol
clearly not mine eiver XD
That AR is fake.
(Sep. 13, 2009  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That AR is fake.

It was from those ones released in kellogs cerial over here i didnt realise it was fake? Are you sure as i was aloud to use it at the Hasbro tourney?
(Sep. 13, 2009  7:23 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: It was from those ones released in kellogs cerial over here i didnt realise it was fake? Are you sure as i was aloud to use it at the Hasbro tourney?

You should read the WBO rules; the Kelloggs ARs are illegal.

That said, if kinomiya seriously could not beat that combo, that's pretty sad. He has no one to blame but himself.
(Sep. 13, 2009  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should read the WBO rules; the Kelloggs ARs are illegal.

That said, if kinomiya seriously could not beat that combo, that's pretty sad. He has no one to blame but himself.

Ok well sorry i missed that part but it was just a free battle and it wasn't the attack ring being accused here just the wieght disk so sorry as was unaware it was illegal Unhappy