Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice, Rocky!

I've got a ton of MFB stuff coming soon (haven't gotten anythings since the original four in August), I'll be sure to post a picture when I get it.

edit: Can't undo? You meant separate the track from the bottom? Just use the Tool.
Nice, hope I get some good stuff in me boosters Grin
Can't wait Smile
Wonder why you can't take of the F? Has anyone else had this problem?
Lol, realised that this was because Blitz forgot the tools. XD I was trying to do it with my hands because I didn't even notice. Pinching_eyes_2

Still, a biiiiiiig THANK YOU to Blitz even if he is slightly forgetful. I really don't mind and I'm ever so happy to get my hands on some MFBs. Thanks a lot! Smile
So the tools take the bottoms of as well? (Forgive my MFB cluelessness, it'l end soon) I thought it just did the faces.
Can someone give me a step by step how to put an MFB together? (Over PM cause I don't wanna clog this thread up)
Apparently. I thought it was just the faces as well. XD
One side of the tool is used for tightening the face and the other side is used for tightening the bottom to the track.
(Feb. 10, 2009  9:28 PM)Giga Wrote: So the tools take the bottoms of as well? (Forgive my MFB cluelessness, it'l end soon) I thought it just did the faces.
Can someone give me a step by step how to put an MFB together? (Over PM cause I don't wanna clog this thread up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xepS51O9E...annel_page
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...leamfb.htm
(Feb. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: Apparently. I thought it was just the faces as well. XD

I thought it was just the Bottoms when I first got them last year. Lips_sealed
Driger V2 and Dranzer V2 NIB. Can't wait until they arrive Eee
Got a Magical Ape MS & got some HMS RBA 1 & 2.
Got Thunder Dragon x2, Sea Dragoon AR x2, Dragoon MS AR, Einstein MS AR, Circle Balance x2, Cirle Wide, CWD Free Survivor, Driger MS RC, Death Gargoyle MS RC x2, Sea Dragoon RC.
Still haven't got a Dragoon MS/MSUV RC yet Pinching_eyes_2
Twelve Gaia Dragoon V's; Twelve Burning Kerberous. To anyone who bid on the guy who was from Sag Harbor on ebay...

They're...kinda not there anymore....
XD Really?, would you sell a GDV and a BK?
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:14 PM)Giga Wrote: XD Really?, would you sell a GDV and a BK?
Most likely :p
Good thing the seller wasn't there; it was just his employee. He owned the local bike shop. I was trying not to flip over all the beyblades so he wouldn't be like "wait, these are worth something?"
XD, I'l PM you
(Feb. 19, 2009  4:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Twelve Gaia Dragoon V's; Twelve Burning Kerberous. To anyone who bid on the guy who was from Sag Harbor on ebay...

They're...kinda not there anymore....

This makes my life easier, since I was contemplating to get This or Metal driger. I guess now the choice is clear.

Just bought a Metal Driger, Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, Master Draciel from Ebay. Most of these were for topping off my collection. I have over a $100 being transferred to my paypal to purchase MFB, most likely from Japan-Toys. God I will be so broke after this.
MOJ lot arrived today!

[Image: dscn3539ps8.jpg]

[Image: dscn3542qs0.jpg]
Balance Stadium
Launcher Grip
16x RBV2
Wolf D125B
L Drago 105F
Gemios DF145FS
Wide Defense x2
Wide Survivor

[Image: dscn3544pd6.jpg]
But what's this? I had no clue. There was this really weird auction I bidded on, and long story short, I had no clue what I was going to get...

[Image: dscn3545zn1.jpg]
Turned out to be Wolf 105F :\

[Image: dscn3546rh0.jpg]
I decided it would be more efficient to take all the packets out of the RBV2 packages first. What did I end up getting? After Syn got 0 Pisces from his share of the lot Brad, him and myself purchased, I was fearful for how this would go...

[Image: dscn3549pe0.jpg]
5 Pisces! Thank god. Although, that was balanced by the 5 Bull's lmao

So the complete list is:
Pisces D125BS x5
Virgo 125BS x3
Bull DF145HF x5
Aquario 105B
Aquario DF145SF
Libra D125HF

[Image: dscn3551gv7.jpg]

[Image: dscn3553od5.jpg]

Pictures of Pisces. Since we got 5, there is a high possibility that all three of us will get at least two Pisces. Smile
i bet you're wishing you could keep all those pisces lmao

still, awesome! that means we'll probably all get at least two (as you said) Grin

lmao at 5x bull
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i bet you're wishing you could keep all those pisces lmao

still, awesome! that means we'll probably all get at least two (as you said) Grin

lmao at 5x bull

Haha, of course!

What did Syn get again?

Lol, we'll be getting at least two Bull each as well! Woo!
Damn I bought a box of 24 and got like 4 Pisces. Very nice lot there Grin
apart from the bull's lol
Syn got:

Aquario DF145SF x2
Aquario 105B x2
Virgo 125BS x3
Virgo 100B x3
Libra D125HF x3
Libra 100F x3
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Syn got:

Aquario DF145SF x2
Aquario 105B x2
Virgo 125BS x3
Virgo 100B x3
Libra D125HF x3
Libra 100F x3

So this is what we currently have:

Pisces D125BS x5
Aquario DF145SF x3
Aquario 105B x2
Virgo 125BS x6
Virgo 100B x3
Libra D125HF x4
Libra 100F x3
Bull DF145HF x5

Cool
Gahh! Why does Paypal take so long to transfer funds from the Bank account? I want to buy MFB now! Kei that is one amazing lot. Those Pisces, the red Libra and the Green Aquario make me jealous.
i got a Zeus American style in the mail it looks cool at least
Awesome lot you got there Kei. I'm jealous.