Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jun. 16, 2015  2:58 AM)Echizen Wrote: Well, looks like I've gotten poison ivy. Me and a friend where hitting a tennis ball back and forth and landed in the bushes and I guess that's where I got it from. I'm covered in a lot of rashes everywhere except my chest and face(a little bit on my neck but now my face).

My feet, hands, and a little of my face is swollen. I can barely fit in my shoes and fingers ache...

The worst part I can't do anything for the next week or so without a shooting pain in the soles of my feet...

Ouch, that doesn't sound too good Uncertain I hope you get well soon.
You know how feel a pokemon after a battle against Ivysaur now, lol.
(Jun. 16, 2015  6:14 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  2:58 AM)Echizen Wrote: Well, looks like I've gotten poison ivy. Me and a friend where hitting a tennis ball back and forth and landed in the bushes and I guess that's where I got it from. I'm covered in a lot of rashes everywhere except my chest and face(a little bit on my neck but now my face).

My feet, hands, and a little of my face is swollen. I can barely fit in my shoes and fingers ache...

The worst part I can't do anything for the next week or so without a shooting pain in the soles of my feet...

Ouch, that doesn't sound too good Uncertain I hope you get well soon.
Thanks. It seems to be getting better.

And yes, yes I do. XD
Damn! That sounds really excruciatingly painful but it's good to see you hanging on there.
Echizen, you probably should've reached it with the tennis racket.

Personally, if something falls into the bushes, I'd treat it like drowning rescue: don't go unless its your last/only option. Even them ,keep contact to a minimum.

I haven't heard of poison ivy fatalities ever, but getting stung is excrutiatingly painful. Get well soon.

Anyways, anyone of you guys like electric guitar solos? Personally I'm fancying Eddie Van Halen.
Eh, despite playing guitar, I'm not a fan of any kind of solo. I like both the lyrics and the instrumentals, and when only one of them is the focus it kind of bugs me. Also not a fan of Van Halen, but Eddie Van Halen is a good musician.
Does anyone here have experience with Android Coding? Specifically Launchers.

Might as well add onto this:

Anybody here a sneaker head?
(Jun. 17, 2015  12:03 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Does anyone here have experience with Android Coding? Specifically Launchers.

Might as well add onto this:

Anybody here a sneaker head?
Im a sneaker enthusiast! I like sneakers and know alot about them but cant afford any of them xD.

Also,Angry Face and I have the same avatar. Didnt even notice lol
Argh great...

My marks dropped to dangerously low levels (close to the bare minimum) and as a result I have to finish a 320-question homework. Lucky for me I've done around 100 for today, I'll consider going through the night awake to finish at least 160-200 numbers.

If I finish by Wednesday I can have vacation time but looks like I'm gonna get some sleepless nights in.
WBO, I am happy to inform you I am now a lisensed driver! I am so excited! I even took my test in a stick shift, haha. I never thought they'd let me take my test in a little crappy S10 lol.
I'm always paranoid when the day comes for driving, I always get scared that I wouldn't be able to.

Congrats Tri! I really wish you the best of luck, now you're sure to get those chicks.
Hahaha Jinbee, cars=ladies right?

I've played Gran Turismo so much I actually felt confident enough to drive even though I'm only 16 lol (here, licence for driving is for >17 years old.). My only concerns are manual transmission, traffic jams, and of course, crazy pedestarians/drivers.

What's your favorite car guys? I always wanted to drive a RX-8, and probably, hopefully, get the chance to drive that sick new Corvette C7.
At the place I do my exams, there was a Tesla Model S. My favorite car, so far.
Electrics? Dude, I don't really like those. But decent i guess, though my question was on what sports/muscle/supercar/hypercar you like.

Carp, dat Corvette C7 looks awesome tho.
Why don't you like electric cars ?
Two words, MissingNo: Gran Turismo. I've always driven fast cars, but electrics, bar several editions of the fast cars do not match up to performance. And electrics are supposedly very limited in electric charge, have very few charging stations, and to top it off, hybrids in particular still use petrol so its not much of a difference.

Famed Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson hates electrics and hybrids, especially the Prius, and most of the time my opinion matches his.
(May. 23, 2015  5:12 AM)Neo Wrote: (I don't think this is really counts as Advertising..)
So if anyone has the Texting Application Kik, I've opened a Group called #wbo so if anyone would like to download that app, maybe we could all have a nice little group chat?

No interest in this, anyone? Just thought it would be coolio.
Yeah sure I'll join. I should probably set my Kik to recieve notifs. Tongue_out
(Jun. 19, 2015  9:00 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Hahaha Jinbee, cars=ladies right?

I've played Gran Turismo so much I actually felt confident enough to drive even though I'm only 16 lol (here, licence for driving is for >17 years old.). My only concerns are manual transmission, traffic jams, and of course, crazy pedestarians/drivers.

What's your favorite car guys? I always wanted to drive a RX-8, and probably, hopefully, get the chance to drive that sick new Corvette C7.

My favorite car is the Fairlady Z, more specifically the s30z, but i like all of them, im hoping i have one as my first car
(Jun. 20, 2015  5:05 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Famed Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson hates electrics and hybrids, especially the Prius, and most of the time my opinion matches his.

jeremy clarkson hates electrics and hybrids because he hates environmentalism
beybrad: He sure does lol. He only has a thing for fast cars too.

yt152430: S30Z is da Devil Z yo, if you read the comic. I like the 300ZX Z31 and Z32 better though.
(Jun. 21, 2015  8:26 AM)RDF3 Wrote: beybrad: He sure does lol. He only has a thing for fast cars too.

yt152430: S30Z is da Devil Z yo, if you read the comic. I like the 300ZX Z31 and Z32 better though.

Wangan Midnight is awesome, but i havent read the manga yet, i saw the newer movie and i watched the anime, i wanna read it though. But yeah i like the s30 the most just because its what started the z legacy, the thing that i like about the car is every generation can compete still, though the s30 is barely hangin on. But IRL im most likely going to get a 300zx or maybe a 280zx.
I've hear of people putting engines for drag racing in the S30Z, so that is something.
What about the Fairlady's "significant other" the Skyline tho?
Well im a nissan fan in general so the skyline is nice but id never be able to import one and do what i want to it, plus skylines are more for luxury. I just love classic JDM cars in general.
Two words for that question:
Lotus Evora. (Love the 2011 and that new 2016 model)