Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 30, 2013  5:13 PM)Lazer Wrote: is that really Sakyo? is Indigo really Sakyo's VA? if so then that's awsome and no offenese it was kinda like the dissapointment on Chris's voice :\
Lol no I'm not that guy.

Besides being awful, exactly what kind of accent is dub Sakyo using?
I just can't put my finger on it.
I don't he's using an accent his voice just doesn't match his body
Jimmy Cruise XD

Well I'm actually half interested in this now!
But those titles...this must have been done 5 minutes before the deadline.
So the world with the 'differnet type of Bey' is actually another crappy Beyblade spin-off world? Wake me up when they get to the original world with the original type of Bey and get laughed at by Gingka and friends.
Ok, this thread isn't for whining. You don't like it? Don't talk about it.
And I doubt you've even watched the show, because Sho is actually bearable, where I legitimately want to tape Gibgas mouth shut and never hear his voice again.
(Oct. 04, 2013  5:02 AM)Indigo Wrote: So the world with the 'differnet type of Bey' is actually another crappy Beyblade spin-off world? Wake me up when they get to the original world with the original type of Bey and get laughed at by Gingka and friends.

Yeah, right? They have new ideas? Amazing.
How dare they think of something new. Terrifying that things might actually change.

Basically, BeyRaiderz is going to be a show made for entertainment. There is absolutely no obligation for you to watch it aka no reason to be offended either.

BTW if you think Ginga and his friends would laugh at anybody who is passionate about their type of bey battleing you might want to think over your characterization of them.
do you think in the next zero g series,dark night dragooon will evolve?
I'm sorry but I'm probably the only one who liked Sakyo's dub voice, it was weird yet unique, better than the carp you hear of Takanosuke and others. I also liked that Sakyo did not repeat annoying lines as much as the others. I am glad Ryuga's VA did not voice him otherwise it's Ryuga all over again.
(Oct. 14, 2013  5:44 AM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: do you think in the next zero g series,dark night dragooon will evolve?
You're assuming there will be a next series...
If there is one, then as long as Zero's bey evolves, I'd assume Sakyo's would as well.
(Oct. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I'm sorry but I'm probably the only one who liked Sakyo's dub voice, it was weird yet unique, better than the carp you hear of Takanosuke and others. I also liked that Sakyo did not repeat annoying lines as much as the others. I am glad Ryuga's VA did not voice him otherwise it's Ryuga all over again.

Takanosuke's VA is awful... And they don't pronounce the "u" in his name...
Sakyo's dub voice is actually awesome, and Yoshio's is pretty good too. It would have been funny but also disappointing if they gave him a not-deep voice like Benkei or Klaus.
The 'u' is not really supposed to be pronounced anyway.
I think the proper way to pronounce is: ta kah no soo keh, Takanosuke.
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I think the proper way to pronounce is: ta kah no soo keh, Takanosuke.

That is incorrect, as I just mentioned above ... Do you know Japanese ?
To us westerners, we would think that it is pronounced as OwnageDerp had said. He's not wrong, actually. It's just that native Japanese speakers speak so fast that the "u" isn't heard.

So, for a person learning Japanese for the first time, they would pronounce it as "tah ko no soo keh".
I agree, but it is still the wrong pronounciation. For him to come right after me, but a few minutes after my reply, to say that he thinks it is pronounced like that as if to correct me is wrong.
I apologize if I may have offended you in any way, I was just making a simple name pronunciation, nothing else.
I wish they would air the old gen beyblade on tv again, I was watching some episode I forgot to watch and it had so much more meaning than MFB
(Oct. 16, 2013  3:50 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wish they would air the old gen beyblade on tv again, I was watching some episode I forgot to watch and it had so much more meaning than MFB
That's funny about a month-2 ago, I saw Beyblade V-force, G-revolution on one of my channals. I'm not sure if it's still airing(This is the UK)
Your so lucky, I just watch Brooklyn vs Kai round2 it was so sad......
I agree on the subject of dubbing. Takanosuke's voice is terrible.
And I could do better dubbing than whoever did the dubbing at some parts.
(Oct. 24, 2013  1:00 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: http://television.telerama.fr/tele/serie...isode1.php

We won't have to wait long for BeyRaiderz because it's apparently premiering as early as November 1, 2013 at 8:20 in France via gulli. It also seems the anime's full name is BeyRaiderz, A New Battle Begins!.

"De nouvelles toupies font leur apparition, et se déploient à partir de formes de véhicules : les combats risquent d'être très animés.".
This is in French, right?
(Oct. 24, 2013  12:26 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2013  1:00 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: http://television.telerama.fr/tele/serie...isode1.php

We won't have to wait long for BeyRaiderz because it's apparently premiering as early as November 1, 2013 at 8:20 in France via gulli. It also seems the anime's full name is BeyRaiderz, A New Battle Begins!.

"De nouvelles toupies font leur apparition, et se déploient à partir de formes de véhicules : les combats risquent d'être très animés.".
This is in French, right?
Yes, it is.
*No Offense* to any Gingka or pegasis lovers but during the metal master series my favourite moment was when Galaxy was all roughed up and destroyed XD

http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...maged).png

after all that i gotta admit gingka looks epic in zero g
I keep remembering Tyson in school.
Did anyone see this morning's episode. Easily one of my favs this season. I like how they managed to get 3 battles done in 22 minutes. It works well for the show, and I think it would've been better if Japans airings were not half as long as well. Also, Kira's voice was really good. It totally fit his character IMO. So far this is turning out to be the best dubbed season Nelvania has done.