Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 26, 2013  11:06 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Did anyone see this morning's episode. Easily one of my favs this season. I like how they managed to get 3 battles done in 22 minutes. It works well for the show, and I think it would've been better if Japans airings were not half as long as well. Also, Kira's voice was really good. It totally fit his character IMO. So far this is turning out to be the best dubbed season Nelvania has done.
I agree. It was an amazing episode. Also Nelvana not Nevania.
(Oct. 26, 2013  11:06 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Did anyone see this morning's episode. Easily one of my favs this season. I like how they managed to get 3 battles done in 22 minutes. It works well for the show, and I think it would've been better if Japans airings were not half as long as well. Also, Kira's voice was really good. It totally fit his character IMO. So far this is turning out to be the best dubbed season Nelvania has done.

Really...what does Kira's voice sound like? IT BETTER NOT SOUND LIKE RYUGA OR I WILL HATE IT!

EDIT: Wow! Kiras voice was amazing, it was so sinister and reminded me of The Joker for some bizzare reason and I also like his accent used and THANK GOODNESS ITS NOT RYUGA OR JOHANNES VOICES

BeyRaiderz Shogun promo in Portugese. Looks quite interesting actually, nice change in spirits as well. Sho has Ifrit, Leon has Byakko and Jin has Dragoon. The white haired guy has Leviathan as well. Looking good so far.

That's kinda stupid that they'd copy the beasts from Shogun Steel!Unhappy then again it looks pretty cool!Smile
The leviathan guy looks like Sophie...
(Oct. 28, 2013  1:17 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Here's the BeyRaiderz cast:

[Image: BeyRaiderzCast.png]

Well, Nelvana pulled another Bakugan.
By that, I mean:
Replace all the cast but the three core main characters, give them newish outfits, replace/evolve their Partners (Raiders, in this case)- scrapping their old partners. Sigh.

It looks interesting, but I wish they didn't go and scrap most of the cast from last season.

The trailer is interesting, I wonder how they'll explain the swap between Pegasus and Ifrit, haha.
Beyraiderz =shogun steel
Beywheelz=MFB

I don't like wat I see
(Oct. 28, 2013  2:26 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Beyraiderz =shogun steel
Beywheelz=MFB

I don't like wat I see

I don't like it either. My opinion is there should be another season of shogun steel instead of Beyraiderz.
At this point in time, there is really no point in complaining about not wanting this to happen. It was pretty much inevitable with Habsro, so we all need to get over it.

If you're complaining about the casting like I was, that's one thing- but saying you hate it without giving it a fair chance, is just bias.
Nobody said they hated they just don't like wat it looks like so far
How can you make any assumption save the character cast?

Anyway, I actually like it. Though I wonder if the battles will only be races, or if something else is in store.
(Oct. 28, 2013  2:43 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: How can you make any assumption save the character cast?

Anyway, I actually like it. Though I wonder if the battles will only be races, or if something else is in store.

Was the first part of the question directed towards me? Haha, I don't get what you meant.

I agree with your second part, though I wonder if any customizations will be apparent in the show. (or toys, for that matter)
No, it was directed towards all the people saying they didn't like how it was looking, as the only judgement they could really make is the character design. Also I'm sure the wheels and bodies will be customisable, but I'm not sure what else.
(Oct. 28, 2013  5:54 AM)LeonesFangs Wrote: cant wait for the beyblade event in NYC!!

Um, post that in the WBO organized play random thoughts, I'm not trying to downship your enthusiasm, good luck at the tourney though.
As far as BeyRaiderz goes, might I add that all material comes only from Panda Biggs who might have cut it to their liking? Which means, footage is most likely from one episode only and there is no saying if that image is all the cast.
I wouldn't make assumptions about which characters appear and don't, yet. They might have just given us the new designs, meaning old characters remain and just keep their clothes. They might also just have screwed around with design art like they want, because Panda Biggs is not exactly the source channel here. I wouldn't judge too hard before we get anything like plot summaries.

As for all other critique... Yes, we all get it, the production studio copied its own material. A real tragedy.
By which I mean, this is the exact same critique Beywheelz got at the start and I'm tired of replying to it. To each their own I guess.
Tyson looked super bad in season one, but I guess they decided to change animation for the better in v force and g revolution
So I really don't like the Shogun Steel anime but I am watching it with my cousin and the Goreim and Gargoyle owners look really, really stupid.

According to my nerd friend, it's anatomically incorrect Tongue_out.
Ok so isn't it so cool that they made the shogun steel anime intro into a rap like it's totally awesome lol what do you think of if?? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
It's better than the MFB lol
I know so much better than the other intros lol XD
MFB was the worst in my opinion but it was annoyingly catchy lol
Definetly the worst lol once I hear it, it gets stuck in my head so catchy Angry
Both theme songs are horrible in my opinion. MFB's was better though.
Dude!!!! I watched the final episode of g revolution and it Is easily one of my favorites!!!!