Quetzalcoatl 90WF

I think Pegasis 105F was banned, hes not commenting anymore
just cause people do not post doesnt mean they are banned, although it is a possibility

edit: stupid itouch spelling errors...
His name is still orange I think that means he's not banned.
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  8:51 PM)RFkid Wrote: "This beyblade has an effective smash attack, it is one of the strongest beys in the MFB system, its low height track can be effective if your battling a higher opponent.
Every Blader Should Own Multiples Of This Beyblade."

What, multiples? This bey is pretty rare, why would any blader need more than one of these beys?
More so you don't even need this bey unless your planning to use attack types competitively.
Of course when we refer to "Every Blader", it means all of those who play competitively ... We are a sanctioning body for competitive tournaments. A normal Blader who just buys anything they want can keep buying anything they want, but if they seek advice, then they have some. Also, why is it necessarily bad to get Quetzalcoatl when it is rare ?

Is Quetzalcoatl Gold a good beyblade cause i wanna get a good smash attack beyblade
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Oct. 20, 2010  3:07 AM)BulletFloor Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  8:51 PM)RFkid Wrote: "This beyblade has an effective smash attack, it is one of the strongest beys in the MFB system, its low height track can be effective if your battling a higher opponent.

What, multiples? This bey is pretty rare, why would any blader need more than one of these beys?
More so you don't even need this bey unless your planning to use attack types competitively.
Of course when we refer to "Every Blader", it means all of those who play competitively ... We are a sanctioning body for competitive tournaments. A normal Blader who just buys anything they want can keep buying anything they want, but if they seek advice, then they have some. Also, why is it necessarily bad to get Quetzalcoatl when it is rare ?

Is Quetzalcoatl Gold a good beyblade cause i wanna get a good smash attack beyblade

This wasn't the place to post this.
More for the Ask a Question, get an Answer! Thread.
And it's more of an upper smash beyblade.
(Oct. 20, 2010  3:10 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  3:07 AM)BulletFloor Wrote:

This wasn't the place to post this.
More for the Ask a Question, get an Answer! Thread.
And it's more of an upper smash beyblade.

I don't know how to do a thread I'm new to the WBO
You should be fine then because that did not include making a new thread at all ...

I second the notion of changing the recommendation to "at least one." Having multiple Quetzals is nice and all, but generally speaking, it is not quite like Storm Peg where one would find their RF wearing out and need to purchase a new one. Furthermore, as great as 90 and WF are, neither are so great to the degree that it would be imperative that a competitive user would need to have several of them, I would think.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Face: Quetzalcoatl
The face on this Beyblade depicts Quetzalcoatl the ancient Mesoamerican diety of the "feathered serpent"

Missing punctuation.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
The wheel of Quetzalcoatl has 2 "wings" and 2 Parallelograms, these 4 blades are used for smash attack, it is one of the strongest wheels in the MFB system.

The two Parallelograms can't be really considered "Blades" You could also use the word "Slope" instead of "Wing". The Slopes are actually used for Upper Attack, instead of Smash Attack.

This is probably just being picky, but there is really no such thing as the "MFB System" it's just called MFB. There is however, the Pre-HWS system, and the HWS system.

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Use in attack costomization:
this wheel can be perfect in this combo, Quetzalcoatl 90RF, it will increase the speed and power of the beyblade, so the smash attack will be more affective.

Spelled "Customization" wrong.
After a Colon ( : ) it is a start of a new sentence, therefore you need a capital letter. There is really no such thing as a "Perfect" attack type. Again, this wheel has more Upper Attack than Smash Attack. Effective, not Affective.

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Track: 90
This is the second lowest track avalible since 85 was released. because of its low height, it has a higher risk of scraping the stadium floor.

Available, not avalible.

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Use in attack costimization:
this track can repace Storm Pegasis's 105 track, so after Storm Pegasis 100RF, it will be Storm Pegasis 90RF, this is way better than Storm Pegasis 100RF because it will utilize more smash attack and it will be in a lower height, it will have more risk of scraping the stadium floor which is the bad part of this combo

Customization spelled again,wrong.
"t" in "This" should be capitalized, as a Colon ( : ) is the start of a new sentence. Storm Pegasis 100RF has been tested, and been proven better than Storm Pegasis 90RF. There is no period at the end of "combo."

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Bottom: Wide Flat
the bottom is a wider version of flat, it has no hole in the middle, so it has very poor stamina due to the wide bottom. this bottom has a similar speed to that of F and HF.

Needed punctuation at the end of Flat. Capital "T" in "The." WF doesn't have as poor of a stamina as RF, the ideal Attack Bottom.

(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Overall
This beyblade has an effective smash attack, it is one of the strongest beys in the MFB system, its low height track can be effective if your battling a higher opponent.
Every Blader Should Own Multiples Of This Beyblade.

"Overall" needs punctuation at the end. "Beyblade" needs to be capitalized. It is Upper Attack, not Smash Attack. "Beys" is slang, and it shouldn't be used in Wikia pages. There is also no such thing as the "MFB System" As I've said earlier. "Your" is wrong grammar. It's "You're." There is no need to put in capital letters for each of the words of the ending sentence.

I hope you will change all of the bolded parts, this took a while to type, so I hope you find it useful. =)
i am confused now. is this bey smash ir upper? if this is a right spin bey(which it is) it forms a slope, which might cause upper? but then you have those "fists" at the end which looks like it would negate said upper attack. maybe if the bey was a left spin, those upward fists could act as a good upper attack?????

i think we need to re-examine this beys attack style because frankly, i am not hearing any
consistancy with that information
Yes, it's an Upper Attack bey.

Everybody is, or moreover, was assuming it was Smash Attack because when it was new, and didn't have any tests on it Bey Brad (The founder of the WBO) said it might have some Smash Attack.
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:04 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Yes, it's an Upper Attack bey.

Everybody is, or moreover, was assuming it was Smash Attack because when it was new, and didn't have any tests on it Bey Brad (The founder of the WBO) said it might have some Smash Attack.

That's backwards... it's a smash attack bey that people thought had upper attack because Bey Brad had said that early on. He has since recanted it.

Or did he recant it having force smash? I forget...
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: That's backwards... it's a smash attack bey that people thought had upper attack because Bey Brad had said that early on. He has since recanted it.

Or did he recant it having force smash? I forget...

It was Force Smash, after checking the Article again.
I was pretty convinced it was Upper Attack though... Can somebody clarify me on this?
Well, until Brad left, before he thoroughly tested Quetzalcoatl he said it would be good for Upper Attack, but ever since he had been correcting people, after doing tests, on the fact that it had more Smash Attack, I believe. And people have been continuing this correction since.
Hah, All right, thanks Kai-V.
Pegasis 105F,Ignore all the parts about Upper Attack?
hes not changing anything, maybe hes banned, btw, its an upper & force smash bey.
Gold Quetzalcoatl:

.jpg   Quetzalcoatl Gold.jpg (Size: 9.21 KB / Downloads: 236)
It isn't Force Smash for sure, Force Smash if I remember correctly were things Like MF Libra CH120RF. (Libra is banned)

And, he isn't banned either, banned users have a grey name.
Nooooooooo
Force Smash smashes down.
Wheels with force smash curvature include:
Quetz
Cyber
Pegasis
Galaxy
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:56 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: It isn't Force Smash for sure, Force Smash if I remember correctly were things Like MF Libra CH120RF. (Libra is banned)

And, he isn't banned either, banned users have a grey name.

How is libra a force smash wheel??? its round, how is it possible
What you said made no sense either... Just because it's round doesn't mean it doesn't have force smash. Also FYI Force smash is usually on a heavy wheel that's high up so MF pegasis 145RF is a force smash combo.
its best part gets the shortest description?
Well, it's good. That is true. It does use force smash. The shape wasn't necessary, as he provided a picture. Besides all of that, and that it's top tier plus weight, it's not that bad.
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:00 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: It does use force smash.

It does not.
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:52 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:00 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: It does use force smash.

It does not.

It does force smash.
Im Pikachu!
Quetz doesnt Libra does