Quetzalcoatl 90WF

(Nov. 20, 2010  6:07 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: It does force smash.
Im Pikachu!
... You could at least make your post slightly less useless by bringing forth proof of that. As far as we know, from your posts and everything, you have no real experience to be posting that ...
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Bottom: Wide Flat
the bottom is a wider version of flat, it has no hole in the middle, so it has very poor stamina due to the wide bottom. this bottom has a similar speed to that of F and HF.

^False. On my tests (I have the event attack and balance parts,but no quetz,) RF has much poor stamina than WF. WF actually has pretty aquedate stamina.
It still has bad Stamina though. :\
Well, of course, it's a attack bey.
I have a feeling that this draft could be better..
I believe Quetz does have force smash, whether it is used or not, I am not sure.
Higher tracks?
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
The wheel of Quetzalcoatl has 2 "wings" and 2 Parallelograms, these 4 blades are used for smash attack, it is one of the strongest wheels in the MFB system.

Wrong! It is upper attack, it may seen like smash/force smash because it sometimes does smash/force smash, but Quetzalcoatl has UPPER ATTACK!
No it doesn't.
Quetz has curves for Force Smash and Upper Attack, but can't use either.
It has mediocre Smash, and nothing else.
a good article, but you are missing alot of capital letters where there should be capital letters.
uh it's not really a good article... Most of the sections are too short and also now the information is wrong such as the strong smash attack thing which it doesn't really have. It's alright but not strong.
I thought Quetzalcoatl was a bad atttack wheel?
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:03 PM)Busujima Wrote: I thought Quetzalcoatl was a bad atttack wheel?
It was recently discovered that it was not as good as other Wheels, however it is not a bad Attack Wheel at all. There are much worse options.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Overall

This beyblade has an effective smash attack, it is one of the strongest beys in the MFB system, its low height track can be effective if your battling a higher opponent.
Every Blader Should Own Multiples Of This Beyblade.

Quetzacoatl isn't really top tier anymore, so I wouldn't consider it being one of the best, because as of right now, it should be just a normal good bey or alternative if Vulcan isn't available. I think bladers should only own one of this bey, since it's starting to get outdated as new attack Wheels get released.
If anybody had not noticed, this article was written quite a while ago, before further, recent tests had been done with Quetzalcoatl. You make it seem like pegasis 105rf wrote something bad to begin with, at the moment it was written ...
For anyone who hadn't already noticed I made my own draft.