Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 31, 2012  9:02 PM)Ryuujin XG Wrote: For some reason, I can't login to my original account (Ryuujin Σ).
I've tried to reset my password, but when I get the new password and enter it along with my username it says it's invalid. This leads me to believe that my username is the problem, specifically the character "Σ". Is it possible to change my username or delete that account for me to have only one account?

Yes, contact me by private message.

(Jan. 01, 2013  1:27 AM)Shadoow Wrote: Which code do i need to use to show a video in the post not that you have to click a link and a new page opens

When you write your message, there is a television icon right above where you write.
Do the contents of a Face Booster ever change? For example, will Cygnus always be in Face Booster Azure or could it move?
We do not ever move faces from booster to booster; once one is released, barring limited edition Faces we put in boosters for some occasions and then remove, its contents are set.
This belong to "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.

BTW, it's not Flame Libra, Its the Pre-HWS Libra and no, it is no longer Banned
Should you copy and paste other Beywiki information if necessary?
If it is the same part, and it already has an article section, then yes you can Smile
(Jan. 04, 2013  9:08 PM)blader477 Wrote: does the wbo hold tag team tournys

No official WBO tournament (for beypoints) has been a team tournament or tag team tournament.
(Jan. 04, 2013  9:08 PM)blader477 Wrote: does the wbo hold tag team tournys

To add on what Insomniac. said, take a look at this thread Smile
Hmph.

Is there a way to jump pages in a forum quickly? The current way the pages system is set up only allows you to move 2 at a time max when not at the beginning/end of a forum.

It would be much easier if there was a 'type in and press go' option for the navigation...
(Jan. 05, 2013  2:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hmph.

Is there a way to jump pages in a forum quickly? The current way the pages system is set up only allows you to move 2 at a time max when not at the beginning/end of a forum.

It would be much easier if there was a 'type in and press go' option for the navigation...

I suppose that you can always manually modify the page in the URL, for instance :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Questions...nts?page=5
Oh durr.

Didn't think of that one, thank you.
Hi, for the RG face, after we post it the Beyblade Collection thread, do we PM a moderator with the pics?
Usually not. I didn't, that is.
(Jan. 05, 2013  11:19 PM)K!d Death Wrote: Hi, for the RG face, after we post it the Beyblade Collection thread, do we PM a moderator with the pics?

You can PM us with a link to the post, but the post has to be in the Beyblade Collection thread.

I explained this already...
You go to tournaments, and when you win or lose, you gain or lose beypoints, respectively. Then they show up on your account.
Approximately how long does it take to process the beypoints?
(Jan. 16, 2013  1:11 AM)Insane Wrote: Approximately how long does it take to process the beypoints?

You should really read the recent announcements about the Beypoint System.
Is there a way to reach a specific page in a thread?for example this thread is like
«Previous 1 305 306 307 308 309
How can i jump to a page,for example,203?
Oh look, scroll up the page and you'll find that I not only asked that question but received an answer from the V as well.

Search before you post, people!
oh no,you asked about skipping pages in a forum,in this same page
I was asking about skipping pages in a threadnotforum
Smile
(Jan. 17, 2013  7:03 AM)zeneo Wrote: oh no,you asked about skipping pages in a forum,in this same page
I was asking about skipping pages in a threadnotforum
Smile

That method can still be used for a thread ...