Questions about the WBO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not an admin anymore because he's not as active, just like Daegor42.

Current Committee (IIRC here):
Kei
Kai-V
Arupaeo
Hazel
Blader DJ
Blitz
(Does Brad still have admin powers? He created the site, so IDK if this changes anything though he's not an actual admin)
Moderators:
blah
Diamond (Too busy playing TF2 lol)
OkiBlaze
how to you get to messages under your avatar like how Ga'Hooleone above me has ' fly free with me' under his avatar
User CP>>Edit Profile>>New Custom User Title
(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: How come ♥ isn't a mod anymore?

♥ and Daegor42 have stepped down for reasons that are their own business. They both requested to be stripped of their blue.
How do you add people as friends?
Add them to your buddy list in the User CP.
Thanks

Wheres your buddy list?
Whatzzer clearly told you where it was. If you cannot make the effort to look closely, we cannot really help you.
Will there be a December giveaway for Diablo Nemesis/Random Boster Vol. 9? IIRC they're both being released on the 28th, so that only leaves 4 days for entering (28, 29, 30, 31), not even counting the time it takes to ship to the Committee.
Dude, BE FREAKIN PATIENT. it might be included into the january giveaway, but that depends if they have stock of it.
Sorry if I was 'impatient'; I actually thought it was a legitimate question. :\

Seems like they're being released on the 27th, so that leave 5 days.
I don't think there will be one.I think the Brad Day Giveaway counts as a December giveaway.
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:07 PM)treygda Wrote: where do i make my bey?

Try Build me a combo # 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...#pid866753
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:19 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Sorry if I was 'impatient'; I actually thought it was a legitimate question. :\

Seems like they're being released on the 27th, so that leave 5 days.

I'm pretty sure that members do not dictate what the site offers for giveaways. Geeze, if that was the case, then please give away to me 1 blue inferno Kerbecs and an unopened BB-18!!! LOL
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:07 PM)treygda Wrote: where do i make my bey?

Try Build me a combo # 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...#pid866753

I think he ment somethin different....

well, this is no Web playing website. this focuses on the real stuff. there are no games in here
So can i get a tax write off for putting money into tournaments if i dont get paid back by the WBO? And since its a non profit group could the gas i use to get to tournament be a tax write off also?
I wouldn't try it, to be honest, unless you want to risk an audit.
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:04 AM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't try it, to be honest, unless you want to risk an audit.

I dont make enough for the government to want to audit me. But I might just ask my tax people. I was just wondering if anyone up here has done it in the past.
I remember someone asking about it, but that might have been you, hah. Try asking Kei though, perhaps there is something about it on our Paypal account, since it is officially classified as a non-profit organisation.
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right thread, but where do I go to show off designs for a Fusion Wheel if I upload them to imageshack?
Your Creations.
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:04 AM)Hazel Wrote: I wouldn't try it, to be honest, unless you want to risk an audit.

I dont make enough for the government to want to audit me. But I might just ask my tax people. I was just wondering if anyone up here has done it in the past.

If you itemize on your tax form already you can claim the donations you make directly to the WBO via paypal, but the unreimbursed expenses you have from hosting tournaments would likely fail to qualify as a legitimate donation since you also participate.

In addition, you have to have more than $2,400(?) in charitable contributions in order to get a higher deduction than the standard deduction by not itemizing.
You took far longer than I was anticipating to chime in.

Do not fail me again, Starscream.
So sorry Octomus Prime, but I can't drive and WBO at the same time... Wink