Question: Which season of Beyblade Burst has been your Favorite?

I loved the cho-z season because I didn't have any TT beys, and the show was the first season I really payed attention to. For that reason alone I still collect cho-z beys.
GT to me
It was a refresh of the Burst series and I liked that. Then... everyone came back in Superking Uncertain
Burst s1,
Anime/manga view
this season captured the theme of potential really well, and national tournament arc is probably the best arc in the whole series imo
Products
Beys looks pretty slick and fresh each time a new one comes and cheap as well
Burst 1 or God, because I liked the basics, charm, and pacing of season 1 along with Valt, but season 2 took it to the world stage with cooler gimmicks. After that, bursts started to become less frequent irl.
Personally my ranking goes like this.
1. God
2. Burst
3. Gt and sparking
4. Cho z
Shouldn’t this be in the anime and manga forums? Regardless, Cho-Z was my favorite.
It's hard for me to choose between Burst and Evolution. Both were excellent and the pinnacle of Burst honestly. Both seasons were well paced, the characters were well developed both main and side (they had distinct arcs) and the battles were great. In the end I'd probably give it to Evolution. It wrapped Valt's main story so beautifully.
Evolution Just like when vlt learned abt reboot irl sometimes it wouldnt work either it had god teir development
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:04 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Evolution Just like when vlt learned abt reboot irl sometimes it wouldnt work either it had god teir development

Yeah same
Classic Burst and God for me. Classic had this slice of life tone to it that I really liked, and was fairly nice to watch at any time. God was one hell of a hype train after they took the game to World League stage, and the plot is just pretty appealing. Cho-Z had cool battles but wasted a lot of potential, haven't even watched GT yet so can't judge, Sparking seems to be kinda OK but I won't judge it either until it's over.
Big fan of metal fury.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)bladekid Wrote: Big fan of metal fury.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 0xY3Q53.jpg][/font]

btw this is for Burst not Metal Fight Byeblade if you didn't know that's the joke that you um didn't see that part in the title so u kinda dumb ngl😳
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:54 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: If you don't like Beyblade Burst then you favorite season of Metal series
^ look up my guy ^

(Nov. 27, 2020  9:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)bladekid Wrote: Big fan of metal fury.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 0xY3Q53.jpg][/font]

btw this is for Burst not Metal Fight Byeblade if you didn't know that's the joke that you um didn't see that part in the title so u kinda dumb ngl😳
You didn't read the first post so u kinda dumb ngl
(Nov. 27, 2020  11:27 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:54 AM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: If you don't like Beyblade Burst then you favorite season of Metal series
^ look up my guy ^

(Nov. 27, 2020  9:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 0xY3Q53.jpg][/font]

You didn't read the first post so u kinda dumb ngl

😳
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chozetsu. It had a balance of good visuals and a good storyline, as well as interesting characters ( I wouldn't say Kyle and Evel are though, Count Night was kind of interesting ) and finally, a JoJo reference ( Takehito Koyasu a.k.a Dio Brando voicing Phi, which is the main antagonist ) as well as Sparking, the villain ( Lean ) isn't really interesting to me though he's just "make flare big" this and "can you beat me noob" that, the thing that caught my eye in Sparking is the relationship between the Asahi Bros and how they progress through with the 'Legends'. The only time where I thought Lean was interesting was when he finally beat Shu.
I feel like in Cho-Z Aiga had a lot of plot armour, similar to Lean/Lain/Lane. Shu took years to get to his position and he was beaten some new guy.

God reminded me of Metal Masters, because of the world championship theme.
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hated Cho-Z kinda cause of the fact Shu got Spriggan destroyed

but that was my favorite part Unhappy
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:47 PM)MEMERS Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)Longinox Wrote: Chozetsu. It had a balance of good visuals and a good storyline, as well as interesting characters ( I wouldn't say Kyle and Evel are though, Count Night was kind of interesting ) and finally, a JoJo reference ( Takehito Koyasu a.k.a Dio Brando voicing Phi, which is the main antagonist ) as well as Sparking, the villain ( Lean ) isn't really interesting to me though he's just "make flare big" this and "can you beat me noob" that, the thing that caught my eye in Sparking is the relationship between the Asahi Bros and how they progress through with the 'Legends'. The only time where I thought Lean was interesting was when he finally beat Shu.
I feel like in Cho-Z Aiga had a lot of plot armour, similar to Lean/Lain/Lane. Shu took years to get to his position and he was beaten my some new guy.

That’s completely disregarding the fact that Lain has been training hard to beat Lain, and also creating his entire bey to exploit Spryzen’s weaknesses.
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:47 PM)MEMERS Wrote: I feel like in Cho-Z Aiga had a lot of plot armour, similar to Lean/Lain/Lane. Shu took years to get to his position and he was beaten my some new guy.

That’s completely disregarding the fact that Lain has been training hard to beat Lain, and also creating his entire bey to exploit Spryzen’s weaknesses.

L- La- LAIN WAS TRAINING TO BEAT LAIN?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
There is NO competition, it's obviously evolution, the gimmicks were state of the art, the meta was balanced, many genius ideas came out that shaped our current beys