Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby

Being the same age doesnt mean that you relate to the character lol.Please stop arguing and just to let you know its not a guarantee that a voice actor relates a lot to the charactor he or she is voice acting.Its the voice they are looking for.If it fits the character then you will be hired.They wont hire a person who acts like Ryuga but his voice doesnt fit the character.I think this is enough.Lets have some respect and act mature for once
OMG, Faust was one of my favorite characters and Horogium is one of my favorite beys!
Who do u think is a cooler person to be: Toby or Faust.
Which is your fav bey of Toby/Faust:
Rock Aries 145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Screw Lyra ED145MF
Which do u think is a better name for it: Basalt Horogium or Twisted Tempo? I like Horogium better.
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:41 AM)Karl Wrote: 1) did you play the original kid icarus on that? what were your fav games on it?

2) I do Cute

3) I especially like jack's insanity Cute

4) I'm describing Dr. Ziggurat Tired

5) light/sky blue

6) BUT the evil witch of condor has caught the emo illness!!!! but if she receives the magic potion of happy lumpying she will get better and will torture mah homeless peoples! maybe i can use the sacred pieces of my sis's broken calafanakis to build a wall of sacredom to keep the homeless people in mah wardrobe. they do make very delicious pancakes with the pancake mix. Cute

7) it's on cartoon network

8) I like to sit on the deck when it rains and smell the air that gets this good smell when it rains Cute

mah little sis says: calafanakis is a mens cologne that smells like sweat, farts and dwarf dandruff
P.S. it stains anything you spray it on and after it dries it smells like boogers on pancakes in the afternoon.

1) I did indeed play Kid Icarus. Pit was awesome. I liked a LOT of games when I was a kid.

2) Just don't break anything.

3) Insanity is always good.

4) Heheh, I know. GREAT voice acting.

6) Well, don't eat too many pancakes, you'll get a tummy ache.

8) That's a good smell.

Your sister has a good imagination… I wouldn't smell that… it sounds icky.

Sorry, I don't have a 3DS.

(Jun. 24, 2012  12:05 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Nope you have never posted that but I have to admit at times when listening to the vid you two did your character voices sounded somewhat similar. Great to hear that you got recognized for Beyblade even if it was the wrong character.

Too right! As her Auntie I must make sure she gets quality entertainment!

Goodness the day of the epic battle is upon us, good luck both of you! And also Happy Birthday for this week hope you have a good one!

I enjoyed the interview very much thanks! And a great story behind how it happened too, poor Mac though I am surprised he wasn't out of breath for the interview. I am just happy that there was something from your stint at AN.

It would be like "Ah so you are the one who asked me this on WBO" kind of like how some put faces to the voices behind characters you'd be putting faces to who asked you which question.

Thanks I am glad we inspire you and make you wanna do more, it is very heart-warming you know and not every actor sees it that way.

It is inspiring and he used it to help me think more positive (I am bit of a negative thinker) adding to it he said "Not number five or number six".

Oh bit of a correction it was 50 I saw not 51 but I can see why you enjoyed performing there. Beyblade will be back on TV soon so I will re-watch some of the eps to enjoy them better!

I bet you would, until Tempo decided to create a black hole ans suck the three of you in it and then you would all be together forever...muahahaha.

The Tease Machine strikes anywhere anytime!

I can understand that it would be more appropriate to name a pet after one of your characters rather than a child...

Ah I see I did notice a character from the Dark Comedy was also named Benjamin when looking it up. It is nice to homage others through your characters, do they know you do it?

Another thought is the Toby/Faust change is somewhat comparable (but not alot) to Ginger from Ginger Snaps. Both become more adult, hair turns white, they become bad, never the same again however Toby gets saved...

Another question would be would you do anime again if offered?

Makes sense as you are still on Metal Fury and would not be thinking into the future yet.

Thanks for the answers/comments/stories, it is great to hear from you too it is great to read your fan interactions.

To add to the video game convo I just want to say I beat Sonic 1 with no cheats and with the good ending for the first time and I am thrilled! Mega Drive/Genesis rules!

I love the fans a ton, whether they know my character or not. It doesn't matter. It's lots of fun.

Yes, quality entertainment is VERY important.

Thank you, it was a great birthday. We didn't battle, but we will… oh we will! I just got an idea too.

It was a great interview, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I enjoy meeting any and all fans, so yes, it would be great to meet some people from WBO.

Well, you guys DO inspire me… and I guess I'm just not the average actor. Smile

I'm sorry to hear that you're a bit of a negative thinker. You should think positively because you're awesome. If my motto can help, use it. "AIM FOR NUMBER OOOOONE!"

50 and 51 are both great episodes. I'm glad you liked it, and I hope watching it gain is worth it.

Well, if Tempo made the black hole we couldn't "enjoy" the love triangle… so I'll just keep that out of it. Hahah.

TEASE MACHINE! I should make a t-shirt that says that.

I might name a dog "Toby" or "Faust" some day. That could be fun.

Well, a few little things about Benjamin Graines are based off of me (that he likes the 30s and 40s and suits with fedora hats) so he definitely knows it. But he's also a little bit foolish… so that's based off of the other writers. MWAHAHAHA

Ooh, interesting comparison with Ginger Snaps. YAY for saving Toby. He's so precious.

Yes! Absolutely. In fact, I'm trying very hard to get into other anime series. I really love doing it. It's hard work, but wonderful, amazing, and rewarding work.

Metal Fury recording is almost done… *Sniff sniff* I'll be very sad when it's over.

Always a pleasure sharing stories, answers, and comments. Sorry if I'm not as interactive as usual today. I'm very tired.

HURRAY for beating Sonic! WOO! Great and tough game. I loved my Sega Genesis.

Thanks for the questions and comments and, as always, I'm looking forward to the next message from you.

(Jun. 27, 2012  9:39 PM)Karl Wrote: Hey! just watched the last two episodes where faust and the spiral force come up! you did a very dramatic change in voice! Toby sounded weak and wimpy, because he was ill Tongue_out and Faust sounds strong and very serious! i really like the arena design where ya launch tempo. I also got to see it evaporate a mountain, lake, AND an entire forrest! YOU LUMPING MADE HADES CITY FLY LIKE A LUMPING SPACE SHIP!!!!
EDIT: whatcha think of mah sig Cute

I'm glad you like Faust's voice, I loved playing him. Keep watching, Faust only gets cooler.
Yep, I destroyed all of it. MWAHAHAHA I AM EVIL!

Interesting signature… heh.

(Jun. 27, 2012  9:52 PM)TrISexy Wrote: Do you guys relate to Zeo/Toby at all? Do they remind you of yourselves?

Indeed I do feel a connection to my characters. I always try to draw from personal experience to make the character more believable. I share the can-do attitude that Toby has, and always being the one to try try try again.

(Jun. 28, 2012  9:56 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Obsiviously the answer is NO. lo they are just voice actors.How do you really expect them to relate to the characters.If they did it would be just weird Unhappy Zeo and Mac betraying each other lol then how would they work together.Just imagine and you will get what am trying to say.ASAP

Well, we're not "just" voice actors… we're actors. I draw from personal experience to connect to my characters. That being said, you are correct that we don't live out our characters. Mac and I get along just fine.
I don't connect on THAT level, but I definitely connect to Toby on some level.

P.S. Zeo and Mac are the same person. Having him betray himself would be REALLY weird. Heheh

(Jun. 28, 2012  10:24 PM)TrISexy Wrote: Oh wow! thanks! I didn't relize you were the voice actor of Zeo/Toby! Smug

Nope, but I am Wink

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:59 AM)Karl Wrote: ultimate pwnage my TriSix! I personally think that it can be possible to feel some connections toward their character! When I did the sesame street voice acting i felt a strong relation to my character! Especially since me and my character were both the older brother and probably around the same age (when i did the voice acting, i was about 6 years back then) so honestly, beybladetiggy, please refrain from answering questions for people, that would be nice. Tired
EDIT: if any of you are wondering what i mean by the sesame street voice acting PLEASE do not ask it on here but please PM me Tongue_out_wink

I'm glad you felt a connection with your character when you were voicing him. It's important to be able to feel that with characters, otherwise the performance might suffer. It might not… but I always like to connect.

(Jun. 29, 2012  12:54 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Being the same age doesnt mean that you relate to the character lol.Please stop arguing and just to let you know its not a guarantee that a voice actor relates a lot to the charactor he or she is voice acting.Its the voice they are looking for.If it fits the character then you will be hired.They wont hire a person who acts like Ryuga but his voice doesnt fit the character.I think this is enough.Lets have some respect and act mature for once

People feel connections in different ways.

To a degree, you're right, they are looking for a specific voice. They're often also looking for a character. Sure, I could go in and just read with the voice, but then the character would be bland and boring. The character is what makes him fun.
My voice for Toby at the audition and my voice for Toby that you all heard on TV was COMPLETELY different. By the time I recorded the TV show the character was more developed.

Both of you are correct to some degree. It takes a lot to make a character sound good. Some people connect to the characters and some don't. Personally, I do. Not to the point of mimicking them and living their lives… I'm not a method actor… but to the point of feeling an emotional connection to improve my performance.

(Jun. 30, 2012  1:13 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: OMG, Faust was one of my favorite characters and Horogium is one of my favorite beys!
Rock Aries 145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Screw Lyra ED145MF
Which do u think is a better name for it: Basalt Horogium or Twisted Tempo? I like Horogium better.

I'm glad that you like Faust. He's a lot of fun to play.
Cooler character to be, Toby. He has a lot more depth to him and a ton going on in his head.
I enjoyed voicing Faust more (not a lot more, but enough), just because I LOVE the gritty stuff I was able to do with him.

I love Basalt Horogium / Twisted Tempo the best of my Beys because it is SO AWESOME AND POWERFUL!
Personally, I think both names are great. I like Basalt Horogium because I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the constellation Horologium. The name Twisted Tempo just sounds AWESOME though.

Thank you everyone for your questions and comments. Please keep them coming
To all of you who wished me a happy birthday yesterday, thank you very much.
(Jun. 30, 2012  1:13 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: OMG, Faust was one of my favorite characters and Horogium is one of my favorite beys!
Rock Aries 145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Screw Lyra ED145MF

Cooler character to be, Toby. He has a lot more depth to him and a ton going on in his head.
I enjoyed voicing Faust more (not a lot more, but enough), just because I LOVE the gritty stuff I was able to do with him.

I love Basalt Horogium / Twisted Tempo the best of my Beys because it is SO AWESOME AND POWERFUL!
Personally, I think both names are great. I like Basalt Horogium because I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the constellation Horologium. The name Twisted Tempo just sounds AWESOME though.

[/quote]

The reason why I LOVE Horogium more is because I remember that was the name I was used to: I bought the Sonokong version of Horogium right when it came out (the sonokong version was released a few days before the Takara version) and when I finally recieved it, It was right about the time where Faust first appeared in the Japanese anime. I remember back then Horogium was the most powerful beys I owned and he was (and is still one of them) one of my FAVORITES!!! It would have been even cooler in 4D if Toby (at aimless times) turned into Faust and started destroying things with Horogium (similar to Tsubasa's Dark Power).
(Jun. 30, 2012  6:43 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I love the fans a ton, whether they know my character or not. It doesn't matter. It's lots of fun.

Yes, quality entertainment is VERY important.

Thank you, it was a great birthday. We didn't battle, but we will… oh we will! I just got an idea too.

It was a great interview, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I enjoy meeting any and all fans, so yes, it would be great to meet some people from WBO.

Well, you guys DO inspire me… and I guess I'm just not the average actor. Smile

I'm sorry to hear that you're a bit of a negative thinker. You should think positively because you're awesome. If my motto can help, use it. "AIM FOR NUMBER OOOOONE!"

50 and 51 are both great episodes. I'm glad you liked it, and I hope watching it gain is worth it.

Well, if Tempo made the black hole we couldn't "enjoy" the love triangle… so I'll just keep that out of it. Hahah.

TEASE MACHINE! I should make a t-shirt that says that.

I might name a dog "Toby" or "Faust" some day. That could be fun.

Well, a few little things about Benjamin Graines are based off of me (that he likes the 30s and 40s and suits with fedora hats) so he definitely knows it. But he's also a little bit foolish… so that's based off of the other writers. MWAHAHAHA

Ooh, interesting comparison with Ginger Snaps. YAY for saving Toby. He's so precious.

Yes! Absolutely. In fact, I'm trying very hard to get into other anime series. I really love doing it. It's hard work, but wonderful, amazing, and rewarding work.

Metal Fury recording is almost done… *Sniff sniff* I'll be very sad when it's over.

Always a pleasure sharing stories, answers, and comments. Sorry if I'm not as interactive as usual today. I'm very tired.

HURRAY for beating Sonic! WOO! Great and tough game. I loved my Sega Genesis.

Thanks for the questions and comments and, as always, I'm looking forward to the next message from you.

I watch programmes with my niece, a few I like but others...not as good as it was when I was young (they do show a good one though that I watched as a kid at school). Beyblade is coming on TV soon so I will be trying to see if she'll watch it in the meantime she just plays with my beys and trying to figure them out.

You are welcome and that is awesome, well it was your birthday so really it is a day-off for you to spend as you please (you do alot for the fans) after all it only comes once a year unless you are the Queen.

It is nice that there are some out there who think alot of their fans that they find them to be inspiring. You and Mac are awesome actors!

It is more I am a chronic worrier and said "I can't" rather than "I can", I am getting better from way of thinking though and my companion has helped me with that. We will keep using "AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!" thanks for the tip and compliment.

Speaking of my companion and myself remember about the play-offs in Boccia, they were played and although I was absent for them we were the NUMBER ONE doubles team and we're pleased with that.

It will be worth it to watch it in proper HD!

Good point the love triangle does need an audience and background for mutual enjoyment it would be lonely with the 3 guys just in a black hole.

Make a T-Shirt and wear it either when meeting fans or if you are in a teasing mood, especially when you are around Mac!

It would be especially if "Toby" was brown furred and "Faust" grey/white furred, Toby would be friendlier one though.

That explains your picture ID you use and the pic pf you as shown on the interview vid, I have made a few characters based on me in the past and the fun part was taking some of my flaws (my boisterousness for example) and turning them up to eleven for comedy when RPing.

So what is it that fascinates you about the 30s and 40s and how long have you been into them?

Kinda popped in my head I was watching bits and bobs of the Ginger Snaps film (first one is the best). Yes precious Toby must be saved...Zeo and Masamune certainly think so.

Good luck I do hope you succeed! Anime is hard work but they do say no pain no gain!

Awwww keep your fingers crossed just in case the Dungeon boys return as adults in Zero-G! When you have been on a character's journey for about 2 years it is very sad when it comes to an end especially as Toby has been through loads.

I didn't think I could beat Sonic 1 before but I think my boost in confidence reflected the outcome of my Sonic game last week. I have been playing on the Genesis most of the week mainly on the Blue Sphere game (Sonic 1 locked on S&K).

You are welcome and thanks very much again and don't worry about not being as interactive than usual, birthdays are fun but can be tiring too (I am guessing you are tired from your birthday?) and as said before you do loads for us fans and we are grateful.

(Jun. 30, 2012  8:28 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
Rock Aries 145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Screw Lyra ED145MF

The reason why I LOVE Horogium more is because I remember that was the name I was used to: I bought the Sonokong version of Horogium right when it came out (the sonokong version was released a few days before the Takara version) and when I finally recieved it, It was right about the time where Faust first appeared in the Japanese anime. I remember back then Horogium was the most powerful beys I owned and he was (and is still one of them) one of my FAVORITES!!! It would have been even cooler in 4D if Toby (at aimless times) turned into Faust and started destroying things with Horogium (similar to Tsubasa's Dark Power).
[/quote]
Did you just copy this message from benjamin answer thats just sad.
No I didn't, I don't even know who you are talking about. I was serious about that stuff.
my sister say:
why do you drink califanakis its rots your insides

and i say:
if you have time to watch it this is the VERY mall voice acting thing i did! Smile the baby girl that is colored blue is played as my sister and i'm the orange older brother! Smile please watch it! please keep in mind that we were very young so we sound rather cute Smile
link: http://www.bigfott.com/A_Sesame_Street_C...Carol.html
(Jun. 30, 2012  8:28 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: The reason why I LOVE Horogium more is because I remember that was the name I was used to: I bought the Sonokong version of Horogium right when it came out (the sonokong version was released a few days before the Takara version) and when I finally recieved it, It was right about the time where Faust first appeared in the Japanese anime. I remember back then Horogium was the most powerful beys I owned and he was (and is still one of them) one of my FAVORITES!!! It would have been even cooler in 4D if Toby (at aimless times) turned into Faust and started destroying things with Horogium (similar to Tsubasa's Dark Power).

Ah, often people like the original name more than anything. It makes sense that you like it that way. Well, while I REALLY enjoyed playing Faust, I'm more of a fan of his calmer demeanour in the later season. It would be nice if he had Tempo/Horogium, but we just have to settle with Lyra. Oooh well.

(Jun. 30, 2012  9:44 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I watch programmes with my niece, a few I like but others...not as good as it was when I was young (they do show a good one though that I watched as a kid at school). Beyblade is coming on TV soon so I will be trying to see if she'll watch it in the meantime she just plays with my beys and trying to figure them out.

You are welcome and that is awesome, well it was your birthday so really it is a day-off for you to spend as you please (you do alot for the fans) after all it only comes once a year unless you are the Queen.

It is nice that there are some out there who think alot of their fans that they find them to be inspiring. You and Mac are awesome actors!

It is more I am a chronic worrier and said "I can't" rather than "I can", I am getting better from way of thinking though and my companion has helped me with that. We will keep using "AIM FOR NUMBER ONE!" thanks for the tip and compliment.

Speaking of my companion and myself remember about the play-offs in Boccia, they were played and although I was absent for them we were the NUMBER ONE doubles team and we're pleased with that.

It will be worth it to watch it in proper HD!

Good point the love triangle does need an audience and background for mutual enjoyment it would be lonely with the 3 guys just in a black hole.

Make a T-Shirt and wear it either when meeting fans or if you are in a teasing mood, especially when you are around Mac!

It would be especially if "Toby" was brown furred and "Faust" grey/white furred, Toby would be friendlier one though.

That explains your picture ID you use and the pic pf you as shown on the interview vid, I have made a few characters based on me in the past and the fun part was taking some of my flaws (my boisterousness for example) and turning them up to eleven for comedy when RPing.

So what is it that fascinates you about the 30s and 40s and how long have you been into them?

Kinda popped in my head I was watching bits and bobs of the Ginger Snaps film (first one is the best). Yes precious Toby must be saved...Zeo and Masamune certainly think so.

Good luck I do hope you succeed! Anime is hard work but they do say no pain no gain!

Awwww keep your fingers crossed just in case the Dungeon boys return as adults in Zero-G! When you have been on a character's journey for about 2 years it is very sad when it comes to an end especially as Toby has been through loads.

I didn't think I could beat Sonic 1 before but I think my boost in confidence reflected the outcome of my Sonic game last week. I have been playing on the Genesis most of the week mainly on the Blue Sphere game (Sonic 1 locked on S&K).

You are welcome and thanks very much again and don't worry about not being as interactive than usual, birthdays are fun but can be tiring too (I am guessing you are tired from your birthday?) and as said before you do loads for us fans and we are grateful.

Well, I hope your niece likes Beyblade, especially Toby and Zeo. It's a lot of fun to share it with the next generation of kids, right?

We actually tried battling the other day… it didn't work very well, we need to get a proper bey stadium. We'll do it soon.
The Queen has more than one birthday a year?

Thank you for thinking I'm an awesome actor. (I won't let it get to my head).
You fans really do inspire me. You're all incredible, I really do cherish and love coming to this forum.

Well, I'm glad you're getting away from chronic worrying. A little positive thinking goes a LONG way, so keep practicing "NUMBER ONE!".

Heheh, oh I so do love the love triangle… LONG LIVE THE TEASE MACHINE!

Well, I do want a red Doberman one day, so I can call him Toby. Heh

Always good to draw from personal experience when writing. I do that often.

I've always being fascinated by the 30s and 40s. I love the movies, the mannerisms, the attitudes. I like that men wore suits and hats, and were chivalrous to women. I like the films and music and dancing of that era. I thank my grandpa for it, he definitely had a BIG hand in that.

Zeo and Masamune might have some other agenda for why they want to save Toby… MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I do hope they do come back for Zero-G, it would be nice. I really did love playing Toby, and I certainly am looking forward to whatever it is that comes next.

Well, I'm glad you beat it, it's a GREAT game, and always good to have a confidence boost!

As always, thank you for the questions and for the comments. I'm a BIG fan of you fans. I love coming back here to read and to respond to you. Looking forward to speaking to you again.

(Jun. 30, 2012  9:54 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Did you just copy this message from benjamin answer thats just sad.
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:41 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: No I didn't, I don't even know who you are talking about. I was serious about that stuff.

There was an error in the quoting process of UltimateFantasy's first post. (Repeated in beybladetiggy's too, I might add).
PLEASE do not be rude to one another.

If you are here to ask me questions, feel free.

I'm happy to answer questions, but I'd prefer it to be in a non-hostile environment for everyone here.

Thank you.

(Jul. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)Karl Wrote: my sister say:
why do you drink califanakis its rots your insides

and i say:
if you have time to watch it this is the VERY mall voice acting thing i did! Smile the baby girl that is colored blue is played as my sister and i'm the orange older brother! Smile please watch it! please keep in mind that we were very young so we sound rather cute Smile
link: http://www.bigfott.com/A_Sesame_Street_C...Carol.html

I don't drink it… it's rotten sounding. (Very gross too.)
I did see it, wonderful, and VERY cute.

Thank you all for your questions and comments. I really look forward to being here and speaking with all of you. You're all inspirational to me. Thank you.

If you have anymore questions / comments, please feel free to leave them here!
(Jun. 30, 2012  6:43 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Metal Fury recording is almost done… *Sniff sniff* I'll be very sad when it's over.
You should play a character in Zero-G once its getting dubbed.

As for Faust's voice, I've only heard a couple of lines, but man it's awesome!! It's very deep and intense, can't wait to hear more.
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:51 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Well, I hope your niece likes Beyblade, especially Toby and Zeo. It's a lot of fun to share it with the next generation of kids, right?

We actually tried battling the other day… it didn't work very well, we need to get a proper bey stadium. We'll do it soon.
The Queen has more than one birthday a year?

Thank you for thinking I'm an awesome actor. (I won't let it get to my head).
You fans really do inspire me. You're all incredible, I really do cherish and love coming to this forum.

Well, I'm glad you're getting away from chronic worrying. A little positive thinking goes a LONG way, so keep practicing "NUMBER ONE!".

Heheh, oh I so do love the love triangle… LONG LIVE THE TEASE MACHINE!

Well, I do want a red Doberman one day, so I can call him Toby. Heh

Always good to draw from personal experience when writing. I do that often.

I've always being fascinated by the 30s and 40s. I love the movies, the mannerisms, the attitudes. I like that men wore suits and hats, and were chivalrous to women. I like the films and music and dancing of that era. I thank my grandpa for it, he definitely had a BIG hand in that.

Zeo and Masamune might have some other agenda for why they want to save Toby… MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I do hope they do come back for Zero-G, it would be nice. I really did love playing Toby, and I certainly am looking forward to whatever it is that comes next.

Well, I'm glad you beat it, it's a GREAT game, and always good to have a confidence boost!

As always, thank you for the questions and for the comments. I'm a BIG fan of you fans. I love coming back here to read and to respond to you. Looking forward to speaking to you again.

Thank you all for your questions and comments. I really look forward to being here and speaking with all of you. You're all inspirational to me. Thank you.

If you have anymore questions / comments, please feel free to leave them here!

I will record some Zeo/Toby episodes to try and see if she will take to Beyblade and the Dungeon boys. Goodness it is fun to share with the next generation of kids I enjoy it and look forward to sharing more as she gets older.

What did you use instead of a Beystadium for your attempt? I have used quite a few stuff for Beybattling over the years including a tray, bin lid and even the floor (indoor and outdoor).

I believe she has her own birthday then her official birthday in June.

You are welcome and that is good!
Thanks that is really nice to say.

I am slowly but surely, I will keep practicing "NUMBER ONE" thanks!

Awww the red dobermans look adorable, the name "Toby" would suit one of them.

I can see what you mean, some men are not like that nowadays and it sounds like you have a close bond with your Grandpa.

Tease machine strikes again! Yes I would say they have an ulterior motive for saving Toby.

Thanks again for the answers, comments and stories!

Another question would be if you could give advice (any advice) to either Toby or Faust what would it be and why?

There is something that I kinda didn't understand in the Japanese episode originally and was never answered in the English dub about Faust. In the episode "The Miraculous Spiral Force", when Faust is on the top of the platform, you suddenly see these plug-like parts of a machine go into Faust's back. I know it was for the spiral force, but does that make Faust a robot??? Gasp
I spent SO much time trying to figure it out online.
i REALLY like the spiral force stadium thing, with that cool glowing techno design on it! btw, what would you think if someone turned a twisted tempo into a real, working clock?
Do you two know if they will bring back Zeo&Toby in Zero G series. Thanks, you guys are AWESOME!!!
(Jul. 14, 2012  8:40 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: You should play a character in Zero-G once its getting dubbed.

As for Faust's voice, I've only heard a couple of lines, but man it's awesome!! It's very deep and intense, can't wait to hear more.

I wasn't able to audition for Zero-G. Perhaps when the show hits the second season I'll get the chance. I'd love to be on it.

I'm VERY pleased that you like Faust's voice. I really enjoyed recording it.

(Jul. 16, 2012  8:34 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I will record some Zeo/Toby episodes to try and see if she will take to Beyblade and the Dungeon boys. Goodness it is fun to share with the next generation of kids I enjoy it and look forward to sharing more as she gets older.

What did you use instead of a Beystadium for your attempt? I have used quite a few stuff for Beybattling over the years including a tray, bin lid and even the floor (indoor and outdoor).

I believe she has her own birthday then her official birthday in June.

You are welcome and that is good!
Thanks that is really nice to say.

I am slowly but surely, I will keep practicing "NUMBER ONE" thanks!

Awww the red dobermans look adorable, the name "Toby" would suit one of them.

I can see what you mean, some men are not like that nowadays and it sounds like you have a close bond with your Grandpa.

Tease machine strikes again! Yes I would say they have an ulterior motive for saving Toby.

Thanks again for the answers, comments and stories!

Another question would be if you could give advice (any advice) to either Toby or Faust what would it be and why?

I'm sure she'll like the Dungeon boys ;-) When she's old enough, she can ask me questions too. Heh.
Passing on to the next generation is the best. When I have kids, eventually, I'm going to make them into SUCH nerds.

We used a waitress tray. What happened was that Byxis stayed spinning very nicely in the middle and Tempo just went spinning round and round the edges. Then we tried on a table and they were too far away. Amusingly, Byxis spun longer than Tempo a few times. I wonder what would actually happen in a stadium. We'll find out eventually.

"NUMBEEEER OOOOONE!"

Well, if I have it my way, I'll almost always be in a suit (or at least slacks and a button down shirt) and a hat. I prefer that style of dress (except in the summer when it's too hot!). Hurray for old fashioned stuff.

If I could give any advice to Toby or Faust… hmm.
I think I'd tell Toby once he's better that he should be thankful for his friends and to remember that he's not where he was as Faust.

I'd tell Faust to CALM THE HECK DOWN! Oh… and to save Tempo because Lyra stinks. :-P

Thanks for the questions. :-) Always, feel free to ask more.

(Jul. 16, 2012  9:38 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: There is something that I kinda didn't understand in the Japanese episode originally and was never answered in the English dub about Faust. In the episode "The Miraculous Spiral Force", when Faust is on the top of the platform, you suddenly see these plug-like parts of a machine go into Faust's back. I know it was for the spiral force, but does that make Faust a robot??? Gasp
I spent SO much time trying to figure it out online.

Faust is not a robot. I decided to create my own little story here. I say he had implants put into him during the arrangement system. Which is a horrifying thought. Especially since once he's Toby again either the implants or the scars are still there.

Isn't it terrifying and cool at the same time?
So much insanity by Ziggurat.

(Jul. 18, 2012  10:07 PM)Karl Wrote: i REALLY like the spiral force stadium thing, with that cool glowing techno design on it! btw, what would you think if someone turned a twisted tempo into a real, working clock?

It does look very cool.
If someone turned a tempo into a working clock or MADE a big tempo clock I'd be ALL over it! I'd love that. SUPER cool!

(Jul. 22, 2012  11:01 AM)minhx98x Wrote: Do you two know if they will bring back Zeo&Toby in Zero G series. Thanks, you guys are AWESOME!!!

I don't think they'll be bringing back Zeo and Toby in Zero G. Which is too bad, but we'll see what happens.

Thank you very much. You fans are even MORE awesome!

Thanks everyone, keep 'em comin'
I think i can explain the Faust/ Spiral force: He puts on a vest with 6 holes in the back where it DOESNT touch any part of his back. Maybe this is a good explination for hasbro kids 9 and under.

Oh yea, have you ever heard of Vic Migniogna? ( i dont know how to spell his last name.)
He is Edward Elrics voice in FMA/FMA:B
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:34 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I'm sure she'll like the Dungeon boys ;-) When she's old enough, she can ask me questions too. Heh.
Passing on to the next generation is the best. When I have kids, eventually, I'm going to make them into SUCH nerds.

We used a waitress tray. What happened was that Byxis stayed spinning very nicely in the middle and Tempo just went spinning round and round the edges. Then we tried on a table and they were too far away. Amusingly, Byxis spun longer than Tempo a few times. I wonder what would actually happen in a stadium. We'll find out eventually.

"NUMBEEEER OOOOONE!"

Well, if I have it my way, I'll almost always be in a suit (or at least slacks and a button down shirt) and a hat. I prefer that style of dress (except in the summer when it's too hot!). Hurray for old fashioned stuff.

If I could give any advice to Toby or Faust… hmm.
I think I'd tell Toby once he's better that he should be thankful for his friends and to remember that he's not where he was as Faust.

I'd tell Faust to CALM THE HECK DOWN! Oh… and to save Tempo because Lyra stinks. :-P

Thanks for the questions. :-) Always, feel free to ask more.

Thank you very much. You fans are even MORE awesome!

Thanks everyone, keep 'em comin'

Well she is on the way to that I think, I forgot to get her to watch Beyblade yesterday (The Friend's Name Is Zeo) and I forgot to record Our Slogan Is Number One! darn it...but she is still playing with my beyblades and asking to play with them. She is also paying attention to my Sonic (and Tails) stuff and kept pressing the button on my talking Sonic and she dropped my Tempo down the side and under my bed! (writing this reminded me Tempo was still under the bed so I fetched it)

Hmmm I'd say the best thing to use of you have no stadium is either a bin lid or a big dish, Byxis does have an impressive spin. Epic will be the word when you use your Beys in a stadium or Meta Epic.

When at my companion's house we used a tray to battle too and sometimes one of us would not get our Beys in and/or they flew out I think and I do remember the beys also sticking near the edge and (depends on the Bey's type). He did get me a stadium for my birthday so we use that for beybattles but I haven't bought to his house as of yet. We did do a Byxis Vs. Tempo IIRC and Tempo may have won that.

I thought of Number One (and the Dungeon guys) when I bowled last week and got a few spares. You guys are like Muses of confidence, sport and Number One, quite an amusing image actually.

It is what you feel comfortable with and how you express yourself and that is great. It is encouraging to hear you dressing in the style you want not others.

Very good advice for Toby, I think he will always be grateful to have his friendship/bromance with Zeo and Masamune. I do think he would feel a bit guilty about what he did as Faust when he shouldn't. He would probably get a hug too with advice because he needs it.

I think Faust would try and suck you in one of Tempo's blackholes and/or kill you, he probably would like the Tempo compliment though and stick his nose up at Lyra and might spare you.

You are welcome and thanks for answering! Grin

Here are two more questions for you:

How would Faust in your mind react to present!Toby and Lyra?

What can you see Toby doing in the future as an adult? (like job-wise and life in general)

(Jul. 23, 2012  3:34 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:07 PM)Karl Wrote: i REALLY like the spiral force stadium thing, with that cool glowing techno design on it! btw, what would you think if someone turned a twisted tempo into a real, working clock?

It does look very cool.
If someone turned a tempo into a working clock or MADE a big tempo clock I'd be ALL over it! I'd love that. SUPER cool!
well, i am planning on getting a clock making kit soon Eee

Do you know the English title for Zero-G, since they're already having audtions?
:3 I'm new here XD yeah i just saw this thread, pretty much I've figured out what to do here, I'm obsessed with Toby XD *points at my picture*
i have only one question up in mind: are you guys done with the voices in Metal Fury?

P.S i'm from Toronto too and i'm a 14 year old girl who needs therapy (I'm just kidding)
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:47 PM)Trainer Red Wrote: I think i can explain the Faust/ Spiral force: He puts on a vest with 6 holes in the back where it DOESNT touch any part of his back. Maybe this is a good explination for hasbro kids 9 and under.

Oh yea, have you ever heard of Vic Migniogna? ( i dont know how to spell his last name.)
He is Edward Elrics voice in FMA/FMA:B

Except then how can he control the whole thing with his body? Too hard to explain it heheh.

Yes, I know Vic Mignogna, he's a nice guy. I haven't seen him in a few years. We used to chat sometimes.
What about him?

(Jul. 23, 2012  4:28 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Well she is on the way to that I think, I forgot to get her to watch Beyblade yesterday (The Friend's Name Is Zeo) and I forgot to record Our Slogan Is Number One! darn it...but she is still playing with my beyblades and asking to play with them. She is also paying attention to my Sonic (and Tails) stuff and kept pressing the button on my talking Sonic and she dropped my Tempo down the side and under my bed! (writing this reminded me Tempo was still under the bed so I fetched it)

Hmmm I'd say the best thing to use of you have no stadium is either a bin lid or a big dish, Byxis does have an impressive spin. Epic will be the word when you use your Beys in a stadium or Meta Epic.

When at my companion's house we used a tray to battle too and sometimes one of us would not get our Beys in and/or they flew out I think and I do remember the beys also sticking near the edge and (depends on the Bey's type). He did get me a stadium for my birthday so we use that for beybattles but I haven't bought to his house as of yet. We did do a Byxis Vs. Tempo IIRC and Tempo may have won that.

I thought of Number One (and the Dungeon guys) when I bowled last week and got a few spares. You guys are like Muses of confidence, sport and Number One, quite an amusing image actually.

It is what you feel comfortable with and how you express yourself and that is great. It is encouraging to hear you dressing in the style you want not others.

Very good advice for Toby, I think he will always be grateful to have his friendship/bromance with Zeo and Masamune. I do think he would feel a bit guilty about what he did as Faust when he shouldn't. He would probably get a hug too with advice because he needs it.

I think Faust would try and suck you in one of Tempo's blackholes and/or kill you, he probably would like the Tempo compliment though and stick his nose up at Lyra and might spare you.

You are welcome and thanks for answering! Grin

Here are two more questions for you:

How would Faust in your mind react to present!Toby and Lyra?

What can you see Toby doing in the future as an adult? (like job-wise and life in general)

You can always show her the show later. Also, the episodes are obtainable through other means (that I'm not suppose to mention… heh).
Great that she's a Sonic fan too! Even better that you went to fetch Tempo… imagine what would have happened if you hadn't. Heheh.

We'll see the story that is spun upon our actual battle. Whether it shall be an epic will be seen. We'll do it eventually.

YES TEMPO WINNING! BOOYA!

Well, I'm glad "Number One" keeps you going and instills you with confidence. I think Faust would be a good bowler. Toby would probably be decent with some practice.

As long as it doesn't put out anyone, I say DO what makes YOU comfortable. Be who you are.

Toby needs lots of hugs, from Masamune and Zeo… *Evil grin*

I would just look at him as he tries to activate the blackhole and then laugh because the words wouldn't come out of his mouth. "I'm your voice buddy."

HURRAY MORE QUESTIONS!

Faust would NOT be happy with Lyra. He'd probably like Toby now, because of his tortured mind. It's a natural progression so I think he'd be upset that he isn't as powerful as he once was but okay with who he became. He'd crush Lyra and never battle beys again until he could get a better one.

Toby would become a voice actor. Heheh, nah, I think Toby would probably become a Bey coach. Way more relaxed than Coach Steel, but he'd get better results. I won't get into his personal life, too much teasing there.

THANKS for the questions and comments!

(Jul. 25, 2012  3:43 AM)Karl Wrote: well, i am planning on getting a clock making kit soon Eee

Well then… WOO! If you make one, take a picture when it's done! Awesome!

(Jul. 25, 2012  4:09 AM)Harkins Wrote: Do you know the English title for Zero-G, since they're already having audtions?

I believe it's still called Zero-G.

(Jul. 30, 2012  1:18 PM)SilverButterfly Wrote: :3 I'm new here XD yeah i just saw this thread, pretty much I've figured out what to do here, I'm obsessed with Toby XD *points at my picture*
i have only one question up in mind: are you guys done with the voices in Metal Fury?

P.S i'm from Toronto too and i'm a 14 year old girl who needs therapy (I'm just kidding)

Welcome welcome!
Glad you like Toby so much. I do too. Grin

You can ask as many questions as you'd like. Yes, we have finished recording Metal Fury; it was lots of fun and I'm VERY sad to have finished it.

P.S. WOOO TORONTO!
P.P.S. We all need a little therapy. Heehee.

Thanks for the questions and comments, everyone! Keep 'em coming!
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:22 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: You can always show her the show later. Also, the episodes are obtainable through other means (that I'm not suppose to mention… heh).
Great that she's a Sonic fan too! Even better that you went to fetch Tempo… imagine what would have happened if you hadn't. Heheh.

We'll see the story that is spun upon our actual battle. Whether it shall be an epic will be seen. We'll do it eventually.

YES TEMPO WINNING! BOOYA!

Well, I'm glad "Number One" keeps you going and instills you with confidence. I think Faust would be a good bowler. Toby would probably be decent with some practice.

As long as it doesn't put out anyone, I say DO what makes YOU comfortable. Be who you are.

Toby needs lots of hugs, from Masamune and Zeo… *Evil grin*

I would just look at him as he tries to activate the blackhole and then laugh because the words wouldn't come out of his mouth. "I'm your voice buddy."

HURRAY MORE QUESTIONS!

Faust would NOT be happy with Lyra. He'd probably like Toby now, because of his tortured mind. It's a natural progression so I think he'd be upset that he isn't as powerful as he once was but okay with who he became. He'd crush Lyra and never battle beys again until he could get a better one.

Toby would become a voice actor. Heheh, nah, I think Toby would probably become a Bey coach. Way more relaxed than Coach Steel, but he'd get better results. I won't get into his personal life, too much teasing there.

THANKS for the questions and comments!

Thanks for the questions and comments, everyone! Keep 'em coming!

I could try and wait for the episodes come on DVD and they have stopped showing Beyblade again on Nicktoons which I am not happy about. I could try those "other means" sometime when I get time with her.

It will be the games I get her into next I have a feeling Tails will be her fave though. Oh yes it was a good thing I fetched Tempo...it could have fallen into the wrong hands or Faust would have unleashed his wrath seeing Tempo neglected.

I will try Byxis vs. Tempo again just to make sure, sometimes for fun I call out "Toby!" sort of like Masamune and then my companion replies Faust-style (he does do a decent impression of Faust).

I can see Faust pretty much thrashing anyone at bowling but Toby would be a better sport to be honest.

Great words of advice and you show what you mean also.

Oh I dare say that Masamune and Zeo would give a little more than hugs maybe...

Faust would have no choice there, he cannot destroy the one who basically brings him to life so this means you have the power to stop Faust? Awesome!

I can well believe that Faust would be happy with Toby having tortured mind, he would think "Hmm I have keft my mark". I guess maybe Faust could become a spirit guide and rating Toby's Beys until he gets the right one.

And get Zeo and Masamune into VAing too? I can see all three of them (with Toby as the heart of the trio) taking over the Dungeon Gym, getting better bladers for the next generation and making "Aim For Number One!" the official gym slogan. Too much teasing? You mean for Toby or Zeo and Masamune?

You are welcome and thanks again for the comments and awesome answers and here is another question.

How would Toby explain his post-Faust appearance (height change, vocal evolution, hair colour and length change) to his living relatives?
O.o okay I'm not sure on how to reply XD stupid contraption....yeah so I'll just do this...
I have another question....you think Toby deserves a bigger part on metal fury? I do, he deserves more than that! XD
(Aug. 21, 2011  8:03 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: This is the thread to ask them all your questions, however, please read the following before asking them any questions:

The DON'Ts:

1. DON'T ask them anything too personal such as theid address/phone number, where he lives, or anything like that.

2. DON'T bother them about enabling PM's.

3. DON'T ask them dumb questions that have already been answered.
Zeo is the best
4. DON'T be rude.

5. DON'T push, or force them to answer your question. If they don't answer your specific question, then they have good reason to not answer it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be kind, and be respectful. Thank you!

I have a question. Who is Jack's voice actor? I've never been able to find that out. By the way you guys are amazing voice actors!! Zeo and Toby are such awesome characters and I'm so happy you two decided to answer questions from fans! Thanks again! =D