Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 14, 2012  4:11 AM)Barreto Wrote: Which Zero-G Beys are considered rare? How much would I have to pay for each?

I'm about to start buying Zero-G Beys but I've only seen 1 which is Saramanda Ifraid which I haven't found in stock anywhere.

Hm, Pirates Killerken is currently only available in a set. The golden Dark Knight Dragooon is also relatively rare. Any special recolour like the chrome blue Orojya Revizer is rare. Bandid Genbull is currently slightly rare, but SonoKong will probably release it as a Starter soon.
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:11 AM)Barreto Wrote: Which Zero-G Beys are considered rare? How much would I have to pay for each?

I'm about to start buying Zero-G Beys but I've only seen 1 which is Saramanda Ifraid which I haven't found in stock anywhere.

Hm, Pirates Killerken is currently only available in a set. The golden Dark Knight Dragooon is also relatively rare. Any special recolour like the chrome blue Orojya Revizer is rare. Bandid Genbull is currently slightly rare, but SonoKong will probably release it as a Starter soon.

How is it that I do not know of an OR that has a blue recolor?

Also, there are quite a number of Gold DKDs on eBay going for about 40 USD each. Just search BBG-16 and scroll for them.
Do you know about the chrome red Saramanda Ifraid ?
(Dec. 14, 2012  4:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you know about the chrome red Saramanda Ifraid ?

Do you mean Saramanda Ifraid DF145XF Burst Flame Ver. ? If so, yeah but I can't find it anywhere, does it have a special BBG number or something I can search it by?
There's one up on eBay for $50, but the problem is, the seller only ships to the U.S. IIRC, and your profile says you're in Puerto Rico... Maybe you could find a middleman?
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:03 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: There's one up on eBay for $50, but the problem is, the seller only ships to the U.S. IIRC, and your profile says you're in Puerto Rico... Maybe you could find a middleman?

Link me to it, I'll see what I can do.
Should I get Phantom Orion and Kreis Cygnus or should I get Gladiator Bahamadia and Samurai Pegasis?
(Dec. 14, 2012  11:38 AM)StormGingka Wrote: Should I get Phantom Orion and Kreis Cygnus or should I get Gladiator Bahamadia and Samurai Pegasis?
If you want to have a good stamina set up get the first 2. The second 2 are attack. I would get Phantom and Kreis since they have more tests at the moment.

Thunder Dome can you tell me a good replacement of Kreis Cygnus in Storm Gingka's question?
Should I get 4D beys first since I only have beys up till Metal Masters or should I get A beystadium.

P.S. I only have beys up until beyblade METAL MASTERS.
If you are on a low budget and are about to participate in some tournament very soon, then stocking up on a few good beys is a nice thing to do.
However, getting a stadium (BB-10 from TT) is the best thing to do if you don't have any.

P.S. NEVER get a Hasbro stadium.
were can I find cheap launcher grips really need one .the ones at walmart and toys r us are for 20$
(Dec. 14, 2012  2:36 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Thunder Dome can you tell me a good replacement of Kreis Cygnus in Storm Gingka's question?
Gasher can work. I'd go for that if you can't get Kreis Cygnus.

Hey guys, I've got about $200 available and I wanna get zero G stuff cause I don't have much.
I only have thief phoenic E230GCF, 2x Saramanda and 1x Gyargole chrome wheels
What would be the best way to spend that amount of money on zero G stuff?
Just tell me what beys/sets/gear you think I should get that fills up that amount of cash.
Thanks in advance Wink
(Dec. 15, 2012  5:31 AM)TrageDy Wrote: Hey guys, I've got about $200 available and I wanna get zero G stuff cause I don't have much.
Just tell me what beys/sets/gear you think I should get that fills up that amount of cash.
Thanks in advance Wink

Archer gargole SA165WSF (SA165)
Dark knight Dragooon LW160BSF (Dragooon BSF)
Gaurdian Reviser 160SB X2 (Reviser X2 great defence)
thats really what i would recomend the beyblades i listed include top tier parts. But its up to you Smile
OK I found out this good pricing website called toynk.com and I was wondering should I get 1 BB-32 stadium (2 string launchers and 2 beys) and 2 beys (4D) or should I get 4 4D Beys instead? I have beys only up until metal masters and one hasbro stadium.
Get the bb-32 stadium and two 4D beys. Not sure if toynk sells Duo Uranus separately but if they do, get that and Phantom Orion/Flash Saggittario. Your choice.
(Dec. 15, 2012  6:07 AM)ZX Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  5:31 AM)TrageDy Wrote: Hey guys, I've got about $200 available and I wanna get zero G stuff cause I don't have much.
Thanks in advance Wink

Archer gargole SA165WSF (SA165)
Dark knight Dragooon LW160BSF (Dragooon BSF)
Gaurdian Reviser 160SB X2 (Reviser X2 great defence)
thats really what i would recomend the beyblades i listed include top tier parts. But its up to you
OR: Just get Samurai Revizer SA165????
Kills two birds with one stone.

Ok this is what I plan to buy:
Zero-G launcher (blue)
Metal stone face (ocean blue)
Ultimate Synchrom DX set Stamina and Defence
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
Samurai Revizer SA165Q
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Grip Extension
Grip Rubber
Metal Assist
Angle Compass
I already have thief phoenic E230GCF, 2x Saramanda 1x Gyargole chrome wheels.

I know the grip accessories aren't that necessary but I can't find something else to add on its place.
is there is anything you suggest I replace on my list? I don't know much about Zero-G so ill appreciate it if anyone could help me out on this. Thanks in advance Smile
Hey, I'm new here, and I'm trying to get, say 2 HMS beyblades. I don't really care about their type, just some fun ones. Budget would be 25 Euros. Oh, I buy over Ebay so these are the prices that count for me. oh a + would be if it can beat these new MFB style things, if I make a combo out of them.

Thanks in advance!
If I could get 6 beys what would they be? (No sets included.)
(Dec. 15, 2012  6:44 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Ok this is what I plan to buy:
Zero-G launcher (blue)
Metal stone face (ocean blue)
Ultimate Synchrom DX set Stamina and Defence
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
Samurai Revizer SA165Q
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Grip Extension
Grip Rubber
Metal Assist
Angle Compass
I already have thief phoenic E230GCF, 2x Saramanda 1x Gyargole chrome wheels.

I know the grip accessories aren't that necessary but I can't find something else to add on its place.
is there is anything you suggest I replace on my list? I don't know much about Zero-G so ill appreciate it if anyone could help me out on this. Thanks in advance Smile

One thing you definitely want to replace on that list is that Angle Compass, unless it really benefits you. Same goes for the Zero-G Launcher, unless you're good at launching vertically, then I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

May I suggest that you consider getting the other USDX set... Not that many great parts, but it does have SA165. Gryph may be useful in attack synchrom combos I believe, and the rest of the stuff inside are for consideration.

I'd get gryph instead of gladiator bahamdia. (personal Opinion)
Yeah get the other USDX set like BH145WD said, cuz although the other one has SA165, you already get that in reviser....
Ok, I have £25 ($40) to spend, I want to buy some usefull/top tier beys.
I already have:
The Ultimate DX Set,
L-Drago Reshuffle Set,
Storm Aquario,
Cyber Pegasus,
Flame Bull
And Guardian Revizer/Dark Knight Dragooon are being shiped.
Thanks
I havent played Beyblade in a while but the last bey I bought was Vari ares so i am wondering what are some good beys to get?