[Product]  Divine Chimera TR145FB.

Can you show detailed pics of FB cause that's kinda what we want to see the most?
I only have the track ......
Corey,think of it as a wfs (wide flat sharp)
Sounds like a great track!! But what do the wheels do?
(Oct. 09, 2010  10:06 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Sounds like a great track!! But what do the wheels do?
... Slightly like ED145, they roll, so they absorb shock in a way.
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:06 PM)s200401150 Wrote: found out that the wheels can be removed
... Legally ? Because part of AS can also be removed, but that is because it was easier to assemble in mass production apparently ...
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:58 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: FB is not free spinning, it's a sort of plastic CS.

FS anyone?
earlier it was described as a wide FS so yeh i see it now!
Wow, DrigerGT, you have already gotten your hands on this Bey?

It looks like my speculation of FB was wrong though, hah...

Anyway, thanks for the update DrigerGT!
Awesome photos as always DrigerGT;
Thanks. ^^
It's not like it's a miracle. Dimsum2u is selling it right now. So FB is just like a FS but ball instead of spike. Can't really think of what use it could have though.
well similar also how come you only have the track?
Woah Driger GT I tip my hat off to you buddy
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:39 AM)Diamond Wrote: Wow, DrigerGT, you have already gotten your hands on this Bey?

Thanks to Dimsum Smile.
He already did. He posted a pic of just the track and I was wondering why he has only the track and that was his answer to my question.
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:58 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Pictures of only Track and Tip.
Should Post Pictures of Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel. I'm more interested in seeing if Divine has a Hollow underside(Ex.Elscolpio)
I already knew what the Track+Tip would look like from every angle.
If you tell me you knew what the bottom would like like then : \
(Oct. 13, 2010  1:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you tell me you knew what the bottom would like like then : \

Rephrase what you said?
E---OH MAI.
That FB looks niiiice. :V
Less risk than CS for self-KO after contact that tips it over, presumably.
And that ball...wait - Edit: Oh, right. Just checked the post again. Not free-spinning, so definitely similar to CS.
However it will have the properties of Ball added in, plus, it looks to be a bit more difficult to make the flat part contact with the floor. Have we got ourself a good part here?
Doubt it, more like FS.