[Product]  BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD

TBH, I'm not surprised by the results. Gravity Perseus never seemed to look offensive in terms of Attack.
Looks like Gravity Perseus is essentially useless then so far...
Urgh, really had high hopes for this one.
Maybe when some people with more experience in testing get it we'll see some development, but even then I doubt it :\
Too much recoil for defense, not even protrusions for attack.
Bit of a suck fest.
There's some consolation in WD and the new launcher, but, then again, Earth Aquila and Lightning LDrago are more effective.
Maybe AD145 will be good. No ones tested that yet. Anyway at least it looks awesome.
However, AD145 isn't wide, it's defense ability wouldn't be good
(Jun. 30, 2010  12:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Too much recoil for defense, not even protrusions for attack.

Just like the Rock wheel, IMO.
But this testing was more focused on Gravity, but we still have some hopes on AD145. However I doubt it will be better than C145 or GB145.

(Jun. 30, 2010  12:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Maybe when some people with more experience in testing get it we'll see some development, but even then I doubt it :\
I second that, hahaha.

This bey was mainly put out for the gimmick of spinning both ways, not for a top tier defense, IMO.

The only way a multidirectional bey would work well is to have it be a defense or stamina type. IMO, it would be pretty complicated to make an attack wheel for a multidirectional bey and have both spins be equal in attack qualities, unless it was mirrored (like Earth, or H145).

This is all my opinion BTW.

I say IMO a lot, dont I?
hahaha.
I'd actually like to see it in defence mode with AD145WB and a metal face and maybe even with CH145 or GB145. I've been reading this and I have only seen tests with WD not WB. I still think this could be okay.
My next test will be MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB VS Storm Aquario 105CS.

Should I use different spin directions for Perseus as an attack, or can we automatically conclude that it sucks?
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:43 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: My next test will be MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB VS Storm Aquario 105CS.

Should I use different spin directions for Perseus as an attack, or can we automatically conclude that it sucks?
Never conclude that a part sucks without testing it thoroughly.
However, there is an exception known as Escolpio.
Man if escolpio was a bit heavier it could have had a lot of potential. Oh well. Also CS sucks on storm. Just use storm pegasus 100RF.
I'll try, but if is stays in place like the last test, I'll switch.
Alright then, 10 more rounds for left spin, 10 more rounds for defense mode right spin, and 10 more rounds for defense mode left spin.
Oh Lawdy.
(Jun. 30, 2010  12:52 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: The only way a multidirectional bey would work well is to have it be a defense or stamina type. IMO, it would be pretty complicated to make an attack wheel for a multidirectional bey and have both spins be equal in attack qualities, unless it was mirrored (like Earth, or H145).

Yeah, I don't think it would be terribly difficult to have a mirrored Attack-based Wheel. Ray is almost exactly that, and we all know how good it is. The ends of each wing would be slightly more pronounced in left-spin, but that could easily have been fixed if it was originally made as a multi-directional Wheel.
I guess that's true.
I guess I shouldve said that defense and stamina wouldve been the easiest to make?
Is gravity perseus worth getting?
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:55 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Is gravity perseus worth getting?
Its kinda too early to tell yet, since all the "testing" has mostly been useless. Honestly, some of you guys are making conclusions based off single runs in the Wide Square, which is far from being useful for conclusive results, and in the video in the standard stadium, it was customized with 105 and JB. Anyway, until some real conclusive testing can be done on both spin directions and clear wheel modes, no one can really say whether its worth buying yet or not.

But on that note, for those who would like something that is a little bit better check this out.

Gravity Perseus AD145WD (Left Spin) vs Lightning L-Drago 100HF Attack Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNgsz7s7G...re=related

Garvity Perseus ED145WD (left spin) vs Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F(possibly an RF) Attack Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1jzvlW6...re=related

Even though its still early to tell, this does look pretty good.
Uh no people on here have been doing some proper testing and the results don't look great. You'd know that if you read the thread. Both of those combos aren't great, they don't really show us anything about it's top tier potential since it wasn't faced against top tier combos.
I hardly call testing it once against Ray unicorno and once as a combo with CS as being conclusive. But I will apologize on reposting the videos, I accidently missed that one page. But back on topic, considering the thing has 4 different possible modes and not all of them have been tested properly, it isnt conclusive to say whether or not its worth buying yet still, or whether or not its worth being used in any top-tier combo. And by the way, I DO read the threads, so dont go stating things like that just because other people do.
You said it like there had been no testing at all though...
I meant that there was no "conclusive" testing. Bad wording on my part. Sorry bout that. Anyway, back on topic.
I do think there still needs to be a lot more tests on this Beyblade.
Someone with a larger selection of parts needs to do them as well.
MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB VS Storm Aquario 100RF
Attack Stadium
MF Gravity Perseus launched first
Beylauncher for Both
Banking with Storm Aquario

Gravity Perseus Right Spin, Defense Mode:
MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB: 1
Storm Aquario 100RF: 9
Double KO's: 0
Win Rate: 10%

Gravity Perseus Right Spin, Counter Mode:
MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB: 1
Storm Aquario 100RF: 9

Even with a metal face, Gravity Perseus was still easily knocked out of the arena. However, this was not the case with all rounds; Gravity Perseus also lost by outspin a couple of times. The gravity wheel's recoil is still too strong to keep it inside the stadium. The two wins were simply flukes; the beys collided, but Perseus had the wall to save it, while Aquario went out.

I apologize for the delayed testing, I've been pretty busy the last week.
Also, I don't think ANY conclusions should be called until someone with testing experience and a wide variety of parts also tests this. But you guys already knew that.
(Jul. 02, 2010  8:01 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: MF Gravity Perseus ED145WB VS Storm Aquario 100RF

Results:
Gravity Perseus 100CS: 1
MF Earth Bull ED145WB: 9

Huh !? The beyblades aren't the same...
Oopsie.
sorry, I just copied and pasted the old results and filled in the results, I guess I missed something to change. Fixed.
I don't have my attack stadium anymore ( I gave it to my cousin) and I did some little tests on my WIDE SQUARE STADIUM instead. (So the results may not be too accurate, but it still give a general idea of how the blades perform.

MF Gravity Perseus R145WB (Right-spin, Defense mode) vs Storm Pegasis 100RF

GP OS
GP OS
SP KO
GP KO
SP KO
SP OS
SP KO
SP KO
GP OS

Results: MF Gravity Perseus R145WB 40% winrate.

With a metal face and R145WB, it has better defense than uncustomized GP. However, the gravity wheel has terrible recoils and the stamina is extremely low. For the last round, it only outspinned storm pegasis by 0.5 second and for the 6th round, it got outspinned by storm pegasis....