[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

(May. 18, 2018  8:44 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: [Image: 32847920_1020866874732357_80841064838447...e=5B8DBB30]
Posted by Grey Bey in the rumors and stuff thread. You can see that it's the ball and the "guard" (don't know what to call it) that move to the side.
So Operate has a free rolling ball tip. So off-centered plus a free rolling ball... Won't be good for attack by the looks of it in the video... But a curious Driver none of the less. Unless I might be misunderstanding the video, which makes sense since I don't know Japanese.
(May. 21, 2018  3:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So Operate has a free rolling ball tip. So off-centered plus a free rolling ball... Won't be good for attack by the looks of it in the video... But a curious Driver none of the less. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the video, which makes sense since I don't know Japanese.

Did they say that tip is free rolling? I cannot find it.
(May. 21, 2018  3:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  3:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So Operate has a free rolling ball tip. So off-centered plus a free rolling ball... Won't be good for attack by the looks of it in the video... But a curious Driver none of the less. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the video, which makes sense since I don't know Japanese.

Did they say that tip is free rolling? I cannot find it.

They didn't... I misunderstood the video
The tip wiggles? It looks the the whole thing can flex. And when changed the tip is offset.
Looks like 4 modes bc of combinations of the driver or its just 2 but looks cool
Well, better late than never, I guess. I patched this together from the page in the CoroCoro Comic June 2018 Issue, since it's hard to fit in everything with the vertical writing.

(Click for bigger.)

[Image: y9LshJU.jpg]

Also of note is that the bottom of the original page says next issue will have a CoroCoro Limited "Double Got Bey", due to the response the last time being the biggest in Bey History.

Translation Attempt Notes:
  • Edit: I went with the "It sends opponents flying" since that seems to fit the dictionary. So it likes ring-outs, pretty much?
  • The pic of Operate in Attack Mode is hard to see because it's right near the inner binding, so you really don't get a good look at it. Fortunately, the new video helps!
Wow this driver looks nuts. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun!
From the manga:

Speaking text before it, which someone might possibly consider spoilers, I guess? (Click to View)

[Image: d8ze43k.png]
It doesn't look like they have done much changes with 12.. But the driver, it really has a wonderful gimmick! So May 26!? Hyped!
(May. 21, 2018  10:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It doesn't look like they have done much changes with 12.. But the driver, it really has a wonderful gimmick! So May 26!? Hyped!

So they didn't fix it?
(May. 21, 2018  10:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It doesn't look like they have done much changes with 12.. But the driver, it really has a wonderful gimmick! So May 26!? Hyped!

Yeah, this episode will explain more and give us a better idea...
(May. 21, 2018  11:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:

So they didn't fix it?
I can't conifirm that, but what I see in the video posted it's exactly same as the former disc 12..

And, is it just me wondering that if we shift operate's tip to the corner, it will play with the balance of the tip or the beyblade itself? Is any of the other parts of this beyblade countering this? Because I am unable to understand..
(May. 21, 2018  2:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: It can just spin left?
Yes, it is a pure left spin beyblade.
Hell Salamender reminds me a lot of Charizard. Fun Fact: Charizard from Pokemon and its evolution line are also based on a fire salamander as well as a legandary Dragon called Gluhschwanz (eng. Glow Tail) from Lower Saxony in Germany with a burning tail tip that protected the good and punished the evil. :)

If you want to know more about the Gluhschwanz you can read it here in German: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluhschwanz
In case people have not seen this yet, here is the official TT description of the driver: Balanced driver that deforms from defense mode which is difficult to collapse on the ball axis to attack mode where the axis can be shifted outward and attack irregular trajectory is possible. (Capability value is the defense mode)
(May. 21, 2018  11:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote: And, is it just me wondering that if we shift operate's tip to the corner, it will play with the balance of the tip or the beyblade itself? Is any of the other parts of this beyblade countering this? Because I am unable to understand..

The whole Beyblade. It changes its whole center of gravity because the tip is off to the side instead of straight underneath.

This is talked about in the CoroCoro page further up, and you can see it really well from this shot from the video:

[Image: Ia1E9mB.png]
From the video it looks like the guard can be manually adjusted, Does this mean Hell Salamander technically has four driver modes?
(May. 21, 2018  5:26 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: From the video it looks like the guard can be manually adjusted, Does this mean Hell Salamander technically has four driver modes?

No. The ring around the ball is actually a locker that prevent the tip move back to te center since the attack mode would make it hit stadium very hard. So in Attack mode, you have to lock it.
But yes, if you consider it is a new mode that the beyblade jump several times at first and then get stable. But I don't think this is a good idea.
wait does that mean that u can manually adjust the guard on defence mode to?
Oh dear, i can see problems like storm capricorn's spin track
(May. 22, 2018  1:01 PM)team CYAN Wrote: Oh dear, i can see problems like storm capricorn's spin track
What problems? If it's M145 getting loose then their solution is that they have this kinda 'toggle' to switch modes...