Potentially Useful New Customs

I'm sure more sophisticated parts and such will be released as time goes on. As was pointed out, the early HMS were pretty bad compared to the ones that came out afterwards and even though a lot of the earlier plastics were awesome, some were awful and the parts became more intricate as time went on (which is both a good and bad thing, I guess).
I think it would be good to make another plastic series too..for players who dont just wanna use the all metal blades and wanna go back to traditional style sometime
Bluezee Wrote:I think it would be good to make another plastic series too..for players who dont just wanna use the all metal blades and wanna go back to traditional style sometime

Really, there's enough plastic Beyblades. I don't see the need for any more; they ran out of ideas for them a long time ago.
Well that could be true..i think that maybe more metal blades will have more sophistication when the time is right...but im also worried about the stadiums..will they be duable enough to handle the new power?
I imagine the stadiums will be even thicker to accomodate this. When they switched from plastic to HMS, the stadium material became thicker as well.
Hopefully so....but i dont think mere plastic will be able to hold these blades...even the hms blades destroyed some of my hms arenas with ease depending on the blade and the battle..i even wonder if these blades will be capable of making sparks
Bluezee Wrote:Hopefully so....but i dont think mere plastic will be able to hold these blades...even the hms blades destroyed some of my hms arenas with ease depending on the blade and the battle..i even wonder if these blades will be capable of making sparks

JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS MADE OUT OF METAL DOES NOT MEAN IT SPARKS

one does not simply MERE PLASTIC into mordor
lol i get ur point....there are just so many unexplained things with this new system that leads me to having questions...i just wanna see their performance overall and a battle with them
I guess, but you and other members have been making a lot of assumptions based on nothing. It's best to just go by what we have right now.
Now i see that...i just think that if a lot of changes are made, new people will come and they wont see the old blades, they will see the future
Bluezee Wrote:Now i see that...i just think that if a lot of changes are made, new people will come and they wont see the old blades, they will see the future

This is kind of the idea.

TAKARA has nothing to gain from attempting to win back old fans; they need to win new fans.
so the aim isnt to get old fans back at all?..well then if thats the case then they got more than wat they wanted
Bluezee Wrote:so the aim isnt to get old fans back at all?

most of the old fans are old and aren't interested in playing anymore
Bluezee Wrote:The odds of pegasus AR being useless is VERY low (according to the pics)...it's smash is one of the best i have seen and it could be the basic and one of the most essential parts to have when it comes to customizing the new blades..it may even live up to DEMS status if its performance tops almost all of the earlier plastic gen- hms blades...i think it would be a good idea to get multiples of these blades honestly

This attack ring actually reminds me of a cross between Master Driger and Burning Cerberos.

Bey Brad Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Well, when I first saw the Pegasus AR, besides thinking it's pretty cool looking and aggressive, I also thought it was kind of a mess and might be trying to do too much at the same time, which could end up not working so well.

I didn't consider this, but I really see what you're getting at here. At the same time, it could also work really well.

Upper Attack works by lifting the Beyblade from the stadium, thereby reducing the Beyblade's grip on the stadium to nothing. If you can Upper and then Smash, there is literally nothing holding the Beyblade in the stadium and it's almost a guaranteed KO.
I think, it's practically impossible to effectively upper AND smash at the same time. The closest you can get to it is a high movement speed while uppering so the opponent is pushed up and out.

Anyway, I don't think the frictional effects of the Beyblade and the stadium affects that much when it comes to defence, for the most part, so "nothing holding the Beyblade in the stadium" probably wouldn't be that much of an advantage unless the Beyblade goes something like a few centimetres into the air.

But I would think that something that can do that doesn't even need that kind of advantage.
well carp you too
lol..well...i think the blades will really be the best models if things go rite..the designs may look off...but performance is my main goal
Hmm..I'm thinking of a nice wobbler with Bull's (Maybe even Leo's) Wheel and Wolf's Tip.
i beleive that attack combos will be the best for this series so far
Bluezee Wrote:i beleive that attack combos will be the best for this series so far

Why would you say that? Honestly, there has never been a "best" combo for any of the series...save "Zombie" for Plastics, but that was just too damn cheap.
DtD Wrote:
Bluezee Wrote:i beleive that attack combos will be the best for this series so far

Why would you say that? Honestly, there has never been a "best" combo for any of the series...save "Zombie" for Plastics, but that was just too damn cheap.
Attack types were pretty popular for HMS, who knows if that will be the case for this though.
i beleive it will considering how brutal pegasus's attack ring seems to be and since there are so many new bases, i think attack would be best...nothin ever really beats an old fashioned and brutal carp kicking from a destructive attack type blade
Bluezee Wrote:i beleive it will considering how brutal pegasus's attack ring seems to be and since there are so many new bases, i think attack would be best...nothin ever really beats an old fashioned and brutal carp kicking from a destructive attack type blade

defense do, ask anubis.
i honestly dont care what he thinks not to be mean but i really dont..i can almost bet that 90% of ppl feel the way i feel....defense blades are no fun and they only sit still..and besides...what defense blade do know that can be a good solid attacker?...i doubt u can name at least 2..draciels( possibly excluding draciel s) are trash and barely have any useful parts..the best was was the first draciel and thats all..but it still never really stood up to the dragoons that well
Uh...attack was only popular because of the stadium, and TB was where WBMS ruled, so uh...

Defense never really got a chance to shine, unless you consider Zombie's defensive.

I honestly think that early on the blade most like a compact will win, if the stadiums are as big as they think I are.
Bluezee Wrote:i honestly dont care what he thinks not to be mean but i really dont..i can almost bet that 90% of ppl feel the way i feel....defense blades are no fun and they only sit still..and besides...what defense blade do know that can be a good solid attacker?...i doubt u can name at least 2..draciels( possibly excluding draciel s) are trash and barely have any useful parts..the best was was the first draciel and thats all..but it still never really stood up to the dragoons that well

So now Draciel is the only defensive blade? First of all, before you start trash talking people: learn English. Secondly, get your facts down. The only time Attack ever was dominant was during the latter half of HMS, when TBTS was the standard stadium.