Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes

LOL i learned how to read because of pokemon
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:11 PM)trueblader Wrote: And i've been playing this franchise since i was old enough to read. i know what i'm doing when i play these games. I have beaten every single one. All of the main series hames. Including green. I've beaten all of the side games/ stadium games. Ranger, MD, Trozei, both pinbalss, All stadium-esque games. I've been playing this series for as long as i can remeber.
Please quit stroking your e-penis. No one really cares how many of whatever you've played.

Look. You're obviously fighting a uphill battle. As does anyone else who really has a poorly presented opinion. I see where you're coming from, (Although I don't agree) but for the love of God, try to make yourself not sound like a mindless Nintendo fan.
LOL so did I. I can remeber when i first evolved charmeleon into charizard i asked my grandmother what is that word. she looked at me and said " sound it out". i remeber i was so frustrated because i had already tried to sound it out and failed miserablely. but overtime i learned how to read because i was forced to buy pokemon. hehehe yeah those were the good ol days.
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:26 PM)Siliva Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:11 PM)trueblader Wrote: And i've been playing this franchise since i was old enough to read. i know what i'm doing when i play these games. I have beaten every single one. All of the main series hames. Including green. I've beaten all of the side games/ stadium games. Ranger, MD, Trozei, both pinbalss, All stadium-esque games. I've been playing this series for as long as i can remeber.
Please quit stroking your e-penis. No one really cares how many of whatever you've played.

Look. You're obviously fighting a uphill battle. As does anyone else who really has a poorly presented opinion. I see where you're coming from, (Although I don't agree) but for the love of God, try to make yourself not sound like a mindless Nintendo fan.

I am leaving this forum website
(Aug. 10, 2008  8:03 PM)trueblader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  3:26 PM)Siliva Wrote:

I am leaving this forum website

...wait, you mean this forum (Beywiki?), or just this thread?

If the former: Calm down. I've fought uphill battles before, and I didn't go running away from the forums for losing said battle. Nobody will have some huge grudge against you for your persistence in expressing your opinion.

If the latter: Why the hell would you leave this thread? YOU created it!
I mean i am leaving beywiki for now, but i will return someday. right now, with my first year of highschool coming i have not been myself, usually i am a more understanding person and do not like to argue with people as much as i do now. this is not permanent just until i get back into my rythm, that's all.
(Aug. 10, 2008  2:49 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Gamefreak didn't change it beyond G/S. Don't say they put in pokeblocks or whatever, because that's not much of a change in terms of gameplay (honestly who really does that? we want to see pokemon beat the living carp out of each other).

Pokeblocks were the best thing in the entire series. I loved making them. We should have an entire game centered around pokeblocks.

(Aug. 10, 2008  3:11 PM)trueblader Wrote: i know what i'm doing when i play these games. I have beaten every single one. All of the main series hames. Including green. I've beaten all of the side games/ stadium games. Ranger, MD, Trozei, both pinbalss, All stadium-esque games.

To be honest, the real point of pokemon is not to complete the game. The point of pokemon is to compete against others. That's where all the strategy comes from. Unless you participate in actual tournaments, or on the online networks, there's no real reason to play.

(Aug. 11, 2008  2:20 AM)trueblader Wrote: I mean i am leaving beywiki for now, but i will return someday. right now, with my first year of highschool coming i have not been myself, usually i am a more understanding person and do not like to argue with people as much as i do now. this is not permanent just until i get back into my rythm, that's all.

First year of highschool is not a very good reason to be less understanding, unlike valid reasons such as typing this post when you should be sleeping.
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:15 PM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:20 AM)trueblader Wrote: I mean i am leaving beywiki for now, but i will return someday. right now, with my first year of highschool coming i have not been myself, usually i am a more understanding person and do not like to argue with people as much as i do now. this is not permanent just until i get back into my rythm, that's all.

First year of highschool is not a very good reason to be less understanding, unlike valid reasons such as typing this post when you should be sleeping.

LOL

So anyway, Brad and I are actually going to start working on his Black and White ideas in RPG Maker.

Whether or not we finish it, well, that's a different story entirely.

I agree with Nic, that's not a very good reason. I'm going into my second year of high school, so I know what it's like to enter Freshman Year, and...well, I think it's overblown. People make way too big a deal about it, I swear.

It was hectic in the first few days because of all of the students (1000+ Freshmen alone) and the size of the school, but it seriously was no big deal after that. Don't worry about your first year, since it seems that stress from the upcoming year is the reason you aren't feeling like yourself.

---
I look forward to Black and White, hopefully, it gets finished. Grin
Well, the interesting thing is that since BW can't be multiplayer, I need to focus on a truly compelling single-player game. I have a lot of great ideas, and hopefully this project gets off the ground.
lol i just noticed black and white have the same initials as beywiki
beywiki isn't multiplayer
Yeah for real where the carp is my 4 player online co-op beywiki, hmm?
simulated mmo message board
NEWS FLASH!!!!!
OK this thread has been gone 4 a about a year and a half so just popping in 2 say...
NINTENDO ARE MAKING G/S REMAKES!!!!
this is the website http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA