Poison SerpentSW145SD Article Rough Draft

Face: Serpent
The Face Depicts Serpens, One of The 88 Constellations in Space.

Clear Wheel: Serpent
Weight: 2.9g
The Original Release is Translucent Deep Green.The Design is Eight Snakes Overlapping Each Other.

Metal Wheel: Poison
Weight: 29.6g
The Poison Wheel Has Fifteen Stone Like Protrusions, Each The Same Size. It's Protrusions Are Similar to Dark's, Which Could Explain Its Bad Performance. There are Currently No Top Tier Combo's For This Wheel,
Poison Was First Released With Poison Serpent SW145SD.

Track: SW145 (Switch145)
Weight: 4.2g
SW145 Has Three Wings. The Gimmick of This Track Is to Change From Attack to Defense Mode, By Pulling off The Wings and Flipping Them Over. The Purpose of This is to Adapt to The Opponent's Beyblade. In Attack Mode the Three Wings Generate More Recoil And Send The Opponent's Beyblade Into A Vulnerable Angle And Smash it Out The Stadium.In Defense Mode The Three Wings Form a Barrier Like Structure And Defend Against the Opponent's beyblade. It May Look Like a Good Concept But. The Reason That It Is a Bad Piece, Is Simply That There Are Better Choices Like GB145,R145,C145, and 230

Bottom: SD (Semi-Defense)
Weight: 0.5 Grams
Just as The Semi-Flat Bottom Has a Sharper Tip Than Flat, So Too Does Semi-Defense When Compared to Defense. Before The Release of SD, D Was The Absolute Best Stamina Bottom Available, But SD Quickly Took Over The Top Spot.

SD is Not Able to Wobble As Much As D, So For Defensive Purposes, D Should Still Be Chosen Over SD If You are Trying to Add Some Stamina to Your Defense Customization That Being Said, WD Would Be a Better Choice Than D For That Situation, And Also Arguably For Stamina As Well Because With The Even Wider Tip. With It, It Is Allowed To Circle The Stadium In Some Situations When It Is On A Larger Angle Towards The End of A Battle, Thus Outspinning D or SD Based Opponents. However, Sometimes This Does Not Happen, And SD Easily Knocks Over The Wobbling WD Custom Before It Topples Over Itself.

It Really Comes Down to Personal Preference When Deciding Whether to Use SD or WD Because They are so Closely Matched. For Pure Stamina it is Impossible to Tell Which Would Win a Given Match, But WD Would Prepare You For More Situations By Being Able to Take Hits Better Than SD. Test Both and Decide For Yourself Which One Works Best For What You are Trying To Do.

Use In Stamina Customization:
-Burn Bull 145SD
-Earth Bull/Aquario SW145SD
-Virgo 145SD

Overall:
The Only Real Reason To Buy This Is SD, And That Can Be Obtained In More Useful Beyblades Like Dark Bull H145SD. There Is Really No Reason To Buy This Beyblade.
UltraBlader I Dont Care What You Think I'm Proud of It and I Think It's Great.
It's not because SW145 has recoil it's because there are better options like gb145/230/r145/c145
Face: Serpent
The Face Depicts Serpent, One of The 88 Constellations in Space.
This much is only needed
And besides there are much better articles like bey hearts or wraith.
@Aquila112 Thanks for the advice but i wish people would stop telling me that Bey-Heart or Wraiths is Better, Anyway Thanks
You may not care but this is never gonna get posted since one of the other better one's will... Why don't you maker a draft on a bey we haven't got one on.
Your Article is majorly lacking...

I was reading through your Article, and I found a few things that you copied from me and Wraith's Articles... Mostly Wraith's...

Quote:Metal Wheel: Poison
Weight: 29.6g
The Poison Wheel Has Fifteen Stone Like Protrusions, Each The Same Size. It's Protrusions Are Similar to Dark's, Which Could Explain Its Bad Performance. There are Currently No Top Tier Combo's For This Wheel,
Poison Was First Released With Poison Serpent SW145SD.
The bolded is in Wraith's Article. It is also worded exactly the same way...

Quote:Metal Wheel: Poison
Weight: 29.8
Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on it's circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at it's widest point. It's protrusions are similar to Dark's, which could explain it's bad performance. This wheel is outclassed in Stamina, Attack and Defense, because of it's recoil, and currently has no competitive use.
See?
Quote:Track: SW145 (Switch145)
Weight: 4.2g
SW145 Has Three Wings. The Gimmick of This Track Is to Change From Attack to Defense Mode, By Pulling off The Wings and Flipping Them Over. The Purpose of This is to Adapt to The Opponent's Beyblade. In Attack Mode the Three Wings Generate More Recoil And Send The Opponent's Beyblade Into A Vulnerable Angle And Smash it Out The Stadium.In Defense Mode The Three Wings Form a Barrier Like Structure And Defend Against the Opponent's beyblade. It May Look Like a Good Concept But. The Reason That It Is a Bad Piece, Is Simply That There Are Better Choices Like GB145,R145,C145, and 230
This is similar to part of the SW145 section in my Article. It's just worded slightly different...

Quote:SW145 has three wings which can be removed and "switched" to have either defensive or offensive properties. It is switched by removing the bottom and pulling the wings down. The wings on this Track are shaped in a pattern that is similar to the blades of a fan. When in Attack mode, the tip of the wings face counter clock-wise. When in Defense mode, the tips face clock-wise. Although this seems like a good concept, it fails badly in both areas and the difference in performance is negligible. Better choices for Attack would be would be 85, 100, or CH120, and better choices for Defense would be GB145, R145, or 230.
See?

Quote:Clear Wheel: Serpent
Weight: 2.9g
The Original Release is Translucent Deep Green.The Design is Eight Snakes Overlapping Each Other.
This is very, very, similar to Wraith's Clear Wheel section... It's only one line different...

It seems that you were trying to use stuff from our articles. I'm guessing that you were basing yours off of me and Wraiths' Article Rough Drafts. Next time, don't! I think you should be warned for this, but that is a bit harsh...
Dude, this needs proper grammar. Ever heard of capitalization rules and subordinate clauses?
Don't we already have two great drafts for Poison Serpent SW145SD? Hmmmm
Links-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poison-S...T-COMPLETE
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Poison-S...st-Perfect
I don't think thread should have been started. Unhappy
Could a Mod or Committee Member please close this? I think it's about time it gets closed...
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could a Mod or Committee Member please close this? I think it's about time it gets closed...

You can report his post you know.
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:11 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could a Mod or Committee Member please close this? I think it's about time it gets closed...

It's not Necessarily SPAM. He tried to make an Article. Which, in itself, didn't need to happen. Like, it's SPAM, but it's not SPAM. Get what I mean?
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:13 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:11 AM)othellog Wrote:

It's not Necessarily SPAM. He tried to make an Article. Which, in itself, didn't need to happen. Like, it's SPAM, but it's not SPAM. Get what I mean?

Ya I guess. But I thought you reported a post/thread to get a committee member to look at a thread?