[Philippines] Metal Bladerz

Am officially gonna make a team!

This is a team that has skills to prove that we can be one of the best teams in the Philippines!

Am opening alliance to other teams in the Philippines. (PM for team info and skills.)

Age division: 7-30

Members:

To join:
Send me a PM with the following info:
Name, Age, Beyblade, BeyType

Metal Bladerz divisions:
-Luzon
--Sub-division:
--Metro Manila
-- Lipa City,Batangas
-Visayas
-Mindanao

Alliances:
-Champion Bladers (GP777)
-SniperShots (Sniper)
-Delta Blaze (Delta Blader)

Rivals:
-MegaBladers
Dude What Are we gonna attend WBO tourneys battle against other teams,do we have meetings?
My Team (EBP) would like to have an alliance with team Metal Bladerz
I'd help your team by making an Alliance.
oh no,two teams clash to fight for alliance with this team.i got an idea:how about battle in a tourney and whoever wins gets the alliance?
delta Blader
Alliance accepted...I already saw your team's info and skills...

@megathing
Let me think about it...

@hellwolf
I will PM you if we have team meetings and such...
A site I made for the team Sorry if i didn't ask permission Pegasismaster10
LINK: http://www.metalbladerz.webs.com/
(Apr. 29, 2011  8:48 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: @megathing
Let me think about it...

I have edited my teams status now. Here is the link of the topic http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Philippi...NG-MEMBERS
PM Sent... Well two PM's I guess
Ah, I got in too
TO MEMBERS: Please insert the userbar found in your TMB Member accepted PM! Please put that on your sig so that you have proof that your part of the Team!
Hell wolf is the official VICE LEADER!

He's the closest member I know (He PM me on Youtube pretty much...), He is determined to battle any Bladers, That's what I call confidence and a EPIC MEMBER.
(May. 28, 2011  6:16 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hell wolf is the official VICE LEADER!

He's the closest member I know (He PM me on Youtube pretty much...), He is determined to battle any Bladers, That's what I call confidence and a EPIC MEMBER.
Thanks For The Support Pegasismaster10 But As I Said On Your Channel About Mega Bladers They Didn't Show Up.
Our main rival: Team: MegaBladers!

Their team leader is such a coward...We should try to SPAM the team's leader for challenges UNTIL he accepts.

The team's Beyblades are removed and marked as secret to avoid other team's plan in beating them with right combos.

PM me if you want to change your Beyblade team.

METAL BLADERZ GO!
(May. 30, 2011  3:31 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Our main rival: Team: MegaBladers!

Their team leader is such a coward...We should try to SPAM the team's leader for challenges UNTIL he accepts.

The team's Beyblades are removed and marked as secret to avoid other team's plan in beating them with right combos.

METAL BLADERZ GO!

RAWR!!! don't call my team coward! if you are gonna spam him, Pm him instead!
(May. 30, 2011  3:31 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Our main rival: Team: MegaBladers!

METAL BLADERZ GO!

WAIT! DELTA BLADER WAS HERE FIRST! WE ARE ALREADY RIVALS WITH HIM!
AND OUR MAIN BEYS SHALL BE DISPLAYED ON MAY 31,2011 AT 10:00 AM!

Hell Wolf BTW next time tell me what you look like do not just go there and say you know what I look like. Let's just battle in June 2 IN THE Harrizon Plaza (FBA tourney). BY WED. I just tell me what you will bring so I can identify you. SO PEOPLE WILL NOT SAY I WAS NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE YOU. you and be 1 on 1

o and a small request to the team leaders can we just talk to each other Via PM when challenging each other?
(May. 30, 2011  3:49 PM)Mega Blader Wrote:

METAL BLADERZ GO!

WAIT! DELTA BLADER WAS HERE FIRST! WE ARE ALREADY RIVALS WITH HIM!
AND OUR MAIN BEYS SHALL BE DISPLAYED ON MAY 31,2011 AT 10:00 AM!

Hell Wolf BTW next time tell me what you look like do not just go there and say you know what I look like. Let's just battle in June 2 IN THE Harrizon Plaza (FBA tourney). BY WED. I just tell me what you will bring so I can identify you. SO PEOPLE WILL NOT SAY I WAS NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE YOU. you and be 1 on 1

o and a small request to the team leaders can we just talk to each other Via PM when challenging each other?

What I mean is that MY team's main beys are hidden...use you common sense...

Even though the you already have a rival, we are still rivals. There are no rules in rivalry, so meaning: Anyone can be you rival!

Fine, challenges are sent via PMs...
Dear all members of Team Metal Bladers,

Soooo... We're gonna fight Mega Bladers?
Well you can if you want to .....
(May. 31, 2011  11:11 AM)XwailingX Wrote: Soooo... We're gonna fight Mega Bladers?

It's a tournament. Not a team on team challenge.

I'll just PM you guys...