[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

im a filipino blader. any of u filipino bladers join tournaments.
me I wana join but I dont have a grip launcher Unhappy
I now this is realy off topic but HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:16 AM)G1nga Wrote: I think Rock Giraffe R145B is P699.75 or is P799.75. It depends on were you will buy.
No, Mine costs P399 and I bought it in Bestoys (Greenhills V-Mall).

Oh and Happy New Year! Grin And hopefully Happy New Beys! Grin
hey I am filipino too.i am from cebu
will a Grip Launcher give more extra speed to beyblade is it does tell me where to nuy and tell me whats the priceJoyful_3
men can you use 2 season of beyblade in the tournament
sorry if im off topic can you reply plss
Yes if its from bankee but I think they havent release season 2 beys
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:17 AM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: will a Grip Launcher give more extra speed to beyblade is it does tell me where to nuy and tell me whats the priceJoyful_3
Quite yeah. A laucher grip adds accuracy and power to your shots. They have a lot of stocks of launcher grips in Toys'R' Us and Rustan's in ATC (Alabang Town Center),Toy Town in Festival mall and Toy Kingdom in SM Makati and also in Greenhills.
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:03 AM)lancerasp Wrote: Can you tell me the schedules of tournaments in january please, and don't tell me to call the hotline cause it's rude...and I'm too shy to call Tongue_out hahahaha
Calling the hotline is not rude. And show your BeySpirit by doing your fear for the sake of your beys! LOL kidding. But seriously, try calling them and you won't feel so bad since it is socialization and they won't harm you when you call them. Anyway,there is one in SM Megamall I think in Toy Kingdom on January 8-9. I don't specifically know the venue since I am not attending.
I was wondering how much is ray unicorno, galaxy pegasis, rock giraffe in bestoys and are there any other season 2 beys there like thermal lacerta? If there is more what should get if I want to make stronger combos and I can only get 2.
i had an question where can you buy a complete set of beyblade (Launcher Grip,Bey pointer) in the same store
Just quick questions about the tournament:

1. One of the rules say "Kids are allowed to switch the different parts of the Metal Fight Beyblade after each round for as long as there is no other up-grades that will be done". I assume that it is ok to switch different parts from different boxes, but what are "other up-grades" which are prohibited.

2. Beyblade tournaments in other countries allow the use of metal face. Is this allowed in the Philippine tournaments, particularly the one in SM Megamall on January 8?

Thanks !
Yes What the upgrades I dont now either
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:41 AM)D.Escorpio Wrote: Just quick questions about the tournament:

1. One of the rules say "Kids are allowed to switch the different parts of the Metal Fight Beyblade after each round for as long as there is no other up-grades that will be done". I assume that it is ok to switch different parts from different boxes, but what are "other up-grades" which are prohibited.

2. Beyblade tournaments in other countries allow the use of metal face. Is this allowed in the Philippine tournaments, particularly the one in SM Megamall on January 8?

Thanks !
you mean only the boxes you have that can you switch different parts
where to buy a launcher grip and tell me whats the price
pls answer my question
Are 4 year old kids allowed to join tournaments? I have a cousin that is good at beyblade that would like to join

Also are digital power launchers allowed in tournaments?
Guys! We're kinda spamming here! We need to discuss about tourneys! Go to: beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk to talk more about beyblade...

@Megathing
I think 5 years old to 13 years old can only join the tourney.
Digital Launchers are allowed in tourneys...
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:41 AM)D.Escorpio Wrote: Just quick questions about the tournament:

Thanks !

Oh yeah, and one more question about the tournament - is there any limit in the number of beyblade boxed sets from which you can build a customized blade (eg. in theory, am i allowed to bring 2 customized blades from 10 different boxed sets, so it would be 1 part from a different boxed set so long as I bring the box with the holographic seal to the tourney)?

Btw, since this is a thread about tournaments, anyone here know the answers to the other 2 questions i raised above?

Thanks !
@D.Escorpio metal face is allowed when u have the box
Last if you have accessories like Launcher Grip do you need the Boxes of it if accessories
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:22 AM)Combreak Wrote: Last if you have accessories like Launcher Grip do you need the Boxes of it if accessories
No.

(Jan. 01, 2011  7:59 AM)Combreak Wrote: i had an question where can you buy a complete set of beyblade (Launcher Grip,Bey pointer) in the same store
Toy Town in Festival Mall or Toy Kingdom in SM Makati.
G1nga how much is a Launcher Grip
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:29 AM)DWOLF3290 Wrote: HEY I'M A FILIPINO BLADER I'M GOING TO TELL MY CLASSMATES TO JOIN YOU GUYS EVEN IF I'M A GIRL WHO LIKE'S BEYBLADES MY CLASSMATES THAT ARE GIRLS ALSO LIKE IT I'M GOING TO TELL'EM TO JOIN SO WE WON'T BE FEW OK MY FINGERS ARE ALREADY TIRED TYPING AND THIS IS MY SECOND THREAD JUST JOINED YESTERDAY.
YEAH! I'm also a girl! I have lots of beys and i'm so good :>
Who will join the tournament in SM MEGAMALL Toy Kingdom???
I WILL!! Smile))))
rayunicorno99

250 at any TK outlet
i'm attending on the 8th but not participating (20 yrs old is not too old to play with beyblades) who's coming?
i'll be bringing a beystadium ^^

need a list of people who will be coming pls leave me your cellphone # thanks!!!
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:14 AM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: rayunicorno99

250 at any TK outlet
i'm attending on the 8th but not participating (20 yrs old is not too old to play with beyblades) who's coming?
i'll be bringing a beystadium ^^

need a list of people who will be coming pls leave me your cellphone # thanks!!!
can i ask something how much is the BeyPointer
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:34 AM)G1nga Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:22 AM)Combreak Wrote: Last if you have accessories like Launcher Grip do you need the Boxes of it if accessories
No.

(Jan. 01, 2011  7:59 AM)Combreak Wrote: i had an question where can you buy a complete set of beyblade (Launcher Grip,Bey pointer) in the same store
Toy Town in Festival Mall or Toy Kingdom in SM Makati.
is there in SM North Edsa?