[Open] ~ Luck's Signature & Avatar Shop ~ [Open]

ok so 2 days until sunday correct so i guess until then and ya it was him i cant wait till get it thow it will be pretty cool to ttell the truthStupid. beacuse ive seen others and it looks awesome man.
The Archer: What? Still don't get it...
Beychamp76: Wow Chocked_2 you change team a-lot ! Sure, once i've done the others :3
@ isa: Thanks Smile
Never mind. Check the bottom.
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:39 AM)Luck Wrote: The Archer: What? Still don't get it...
Beychamp76: Wow Chocked_2 you change team a-lot ! Sure, once i've done the others :3
Ahaha
Nice one
Take all the time you want
request avatar
foreground:hawk diving
background:water and this sword:
size:whatever you think is best
i think you know who recomended you so here is my request
signature
300x200
big bang pegusis spining around and he is on fire
background:a pegusis on fire
text:team blazing inferno
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:39 AM)Luck Wrote: The Archer: What? Still don't get it...
Like a streak of dark gold then gets lighter than gets darker again
or just make me a background like your signature has but blue
ahh! OVerload! I'll try my best to get some done today ! Smile
um i dont mean to push or break any rules or something like that but im getting anxious but can i get a date please that it might be ready.

Oh yeah ! I almost forgot to say;
I have done them guys, don't worry (Most of 'em at-least)
but they're on my other laptop which crashed, it should be back in a couple of days, so to keep you guys waiting Smile
Signature or avatar?: Signature
Size:400 x 150
Text: Beybear
LINKS!!:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvx4u3...o1_400.jpg
Everything else: Could you possibly make it, like Galzzly has torn across the sig with his claws please?
Size: regular avatar size, like the one i have now
Text. Cosmic
Picture : Blitz Unicorno ( find the best picture of that beyblade as possible Tongue_out )
Everything else: nothing else! can i have mine really quick, since i will be of the WBO for a short time Tongue_out
ok guys. i've got a ridiculous amount to do so it might be a few days
Signature or Avatar: Avatar
Size: Like the size of your avatar
Link: Nothing!
Text: Insane
Picture: Kai with Dranzar (best picture you can find) or an animation with Kai vs Tyson on their second battle (2nd one please. But if you can't do it, don't beat yourself up!)
Anything Else: Nope!
Time: ASAP! (As soon as possible, not that you dont know that)
No worries mate, the wait is one of the most exciting parts, don't feel rushed on my account at least

(Dec. 11, 2012  12:36 PM)Luck Wrote: ok guys. i've got a ridiculous amount to do so it might be a few days

yeah im not in a rush to have it but ive seen your work and i really wanna see what it looks like but take your time bro take as long as you need (but not to longSmile
OK. Can someone please close this thread?
I'm sorry for people with un-finished requests, but i cannot continue .
I have much too much work, so instead i will just be opening a gallery with all of my work in one place.
Thank you, and sorry.
dang i was hopeing for my christmas preasent
Sorry.
(Please close this.)
Unfortunately I do not have the psychic power to scan threads and see if they have been asked to be closed. So next time instead of talking to no one and posting repeatedly (spam) report it.

Thank you Insane for doing the right thing and reporting this. Kudos man.