Okarinamuu - Old frenchie MFB Blader ^.^

Hi my dears friends bladers ! Smile

My nickname to WBO website is Okarinamuu (thinks at Okarin to Steins;Gates - Anime Grin or Zelda Ocarina of Time for easyless prononciation lolJoyful_2 ), my real first name is Laurent.

I have 25 years old (my birthday is 09/09/xx :p) and I'm love MFB since 2/3 weeks now and I think participate to National French Championnat in october 2k11 for winning a place for World Championship 2k12 at Toronto - CA.

In beyblade, I have : Storm Pegasis 105RF, Cyber Pegasis 100HF, Rock Aries ED145B and Burn Fireblaze 135MS for a moment... Pinching_eyes

I wait for orders shipped by Dimsim2u. In the famous command, there :

1 Blue String Launcher
1 Random Booster vol. 8 (I need THE Rare of this Booster serie : Jade Jupiter ha!)
1 BFM Booster Leone 105F
1 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
1 Red Grip Mule
1 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (I love this "holy carp" dog lol)
1 Basalt Horogium 145WD with new light launcher 2
1 Rock Escolpio T125JB
1 Thermal Lacerta (I'm not remember spin track & perf. tip - sorry Confused)
1 Scythe Kronos T125EDS with new ligt launcher 2
1 3 Segment Bey Launcher Grip (I have a big hands Pinching_eyes, is'nt easy for me to launch correctly my beyblades...)
and 1 Flame Byxis 230WD

I hav'nt favourite type(s) of beyblades for a moment. I can play with attack, defense, balance or stamina type without problems Joyful_2

I work to my new website project : SnB Beyblade-Facilities, a website for a frenchs beginners bladers with tests, comparisons, unboxings, help with tutorials, etc...
If all goes well, the site will be open within a month
And I think open a fansub section for translate in french the all news Ep of MFB 4D (uncertain for a moment, it's just a idea)...

If u have any questions, feel free to ask me lol Wink

Wow. Good introduction! Welcome to WBO!
Thank you Kid Wink I have a very poor english normally lol... Joyful_2''

I'm connected every day and I read almost every subject when I do not know what to do huhu Confused
hey nice intro

hope ur order gets to u asap
have fun with the G pegasis (its my fav mfb bey lol)
the rest look fun too but i dont have a few of them

welcome and have fun

oh just realized ur BDay is the day after mine cool Tongue_out

also the track and bottom for thermal lacerta is WA130HF (just helpin out) Smile
Welcome to the wbo and really nice thought out intro it was really nice to know
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:02 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: have fun with the G pegasis (its my fav mfb bey lol)
the rest look fun too but i dont have a few of them

oh just realized ur BDay is the day after mine cool Tongue_out

also the track and bottom for thermal lacerta is WA130HF (just helpin out) Smile

EarthEagle1997 Wrote:Welcome to the wbo and really nice thought out intro it was really nice to know

Thanks you guys Wink

I have a short memory huhu and i thank u Dragoon for you'r help Joyful_2

For a Pegasis, I have Cyber and Storm for a moment... This beyblades are good in attack but lack a lot of balance (I'm not talking about balance, I mean actually balance the beyblade uses to stay right lol)
I will try more combos when I received my orders, I think I see a small combo Storm Pegasis / Cyber Pegasis / Basalt Horogium but I do not know how the combo will eventually hehe. It will certainly be fun to seeWink

Honestly, I never thought my presentation would be so pleased xD :p
no prob its always nice to help out someone new

also i just like the look of G. Pegasis lol

and to what you said about the lack of balance its more of a lack of stamina for storm and galaxy but your right on the lack of balance for cyber imo Smile
[Off-topic 'on']

Really? I use to Rev-Up launcher for my all launching (I launch with 10 or 15% of power maximum if I leave the Pegasus beystadium most of the time after making a two laps because I see too much power to run above the 15%) that's why I say that the Pegasis have quite a default on the balance ...
I use the Rev-Up Launcher to make all the shots, even with my Aries is Rock-type defense, if I put a little too much force, he went directly into "attack mode" huhu :p

I'm ok to say that the Pegasis in general have a very nice design (as they are Takara Tomy), the less Hasbro is well made most of the time ...

P.S Staff : sorry for the off-topic Confused
Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks you Blast & Itachi8 Wink

You can come to french section Wink (just reading hehe if you don't view Kai-V in "bad mode" if you write to this section :p)

P.S Kai-V : I'm lol, it's just funny Joyful_2
I can see you as a french moderator lol. You should also get an attack stadium too.Welcome here
Hi ®! Thank you for you'r welcome message Joyful_2

For my moderator status, I don't know for a moment Confused (I applied for for a job as moderator a few days ago to Kai-V but nothing is yet certain at the moment)
Could you take a screenshot and let me go through PM please? Because, I can't believe my ears ha!

For an MFB attack stadium, I'm buy a next month (30$ +/- or 25 euros if I buy directly in France).
Dude, someone like you can bring France together for a tournament lol. I have faith in you
i agree with R, i think you have potential dude!
Wow what a great introduction, Welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy!
Chocked_2 (*choked & suprised lol*)
You really think I have that potential there? I will try to do my best but I think there will be level in the Championship of France lol and it will be even worse for the 2012 World Championship huhu.

Anyway, we have not yet reached the championship of France and so it leaves me time to train seriously ^. ^