yes
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average

Nickname(s) thread.
.:J:.

Beserk Masquerade

I thought this was a good idea to put up. alot of people have nicknames for varying reasons and it would be interesting to know other peoples nicknames. however if you post a nickname that sounds strange or doesn't relate to you personally please clarify why you were given it. we don't want the thread being filled up with spam. for example:

my friends nicknamed me L - bad post.

My friends nicknamed me L, based on the character out of the death note anime. apparently I act like him all the time, aka hardly blinking, chewing my nail, eating alot of cake, and normally not wearing shoes. - good answer.

[Image: header.jpg]
Feb 13 2012 10:53 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #575 (1,106)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013

I know we had a similar topic before, but I cannot find it ...

[Image: direngreysignature104.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 13 2012 03:04 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 13 2012 06:16 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
Aggregation-Unit 0072 in some Role Play situations.

EDIT: Ugh

It's for my criminal-underworld and sci-fi character.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 13 2012 04:26 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #575 (1,106)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Feb 13 2012 04:26 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  Aggregation-Unit 0072 in some Role Play situations.

OK, so you necessarily have to elaborate on that.

[Image: direngreysignature104.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 13 2012 04:30 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #90 (1,332)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face

I have had several Nicknames. Here's the list:

---Gary. This was in 7th grade. It was my first day at the new school. I had introduced myself as Devin Collins. Despite this, all of the boys agreed that by first glance, I looked like a person named Gary, and it stuck for the year.
---EA. 8th grade. This came along because of the fact that I played a lot of games sponsored by EA Sports (it's in the game Pinching_grin ). Since everyone else liked EA Games, It was popular for the year as well.
---Spinach. Last semester. I honestly don't know how my friend Raymond came up with that nickname, but it worked for me. Raymond had told me that calling someone a vegetable where he came from was an insult, meaning you were slow or annoying. I threw that aside and just let everyone call me that. I still have it today.

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Feb 13 2012 04:47 PM
Xlr8

♂INDIAN MEMBER♂

my nickname ah two

saras [it means Crane] i was named that in 6th standard cause of my surname sarswat.

ghoda [it means horse] i was named that from 7th till date in my new school cause i ran bending forward to increase my speed and also that i "used too" bend forward while walking or sitting but i don't do that now.

[Image: my-1st-animated-sig.gif]
[Image: zui2a9.png]
sig by me
Feb 14 2012 11:30 AM
rajatgovind123

光の栄光は邪悪満たしている場合
BeyRank: #1,446 (1,019)

If i had i would say but i only call me as BladEr123sol!
Feb 14 2012 12:10 PM
Zeo Kaien

Rogue

my find call me mike its close to my real name but i still dont like mike

[Image: lunapic1339590857655931.jpg]
thanks lightning blade
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-lightnin...VATAR-SHOP

Fighter->Shisa->Ausara->Rama
Feb 14 2012 01:18 PM
Luck

~ﺕΩI LOVE YUΩﺕ~
BeyRank: #392 (1,148)
Beafowl FaceRose Gold FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA Caesar FaceCounter Leone FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IVEmerald Face

My nickname:

Alexi: Well... long story.

[Image: 28qrioj.gif]
[Image: request3.png]
all dat stuff. (Click to View)
Ma Twitter for the youtubes! Follow me to automatically get updates on new videos! ¦ My Youtube Channel ¦ Team We Don't Have A Name Cause Luck's Too Lazy To Think Of One
Feb 14 2012 02:37 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

My nickname was Bubba I don't know why but my grandpa called me that back when i was young i hated it for a while but just when it grew on me he became old and bitter and well rest is history

[Image: clonetos.jpg]Channel Clone
thanks to bladerruler for the sig
Proud Member of Team Galaxy bladers
Feb 14 2012 06:15 PM
TheCrusaderp

I like Minecraft :P

Um... I have two nicknames!
1. Bill- I wore a Buffalo Bills shirt to school... *facepalm*
2. Cyo- I truthfully have no idea why my best friend called me Cyo once. My friends called me that ever since. Sounds cool though.

(Feb 21 2013 01:01 AM)Just That Guy Wrote:  Racing games like that are more or less for mechanically religious rich people. Lol.
Want a sprite like the one in my avatar? CLICK HERE!
Feb 15 2012 02:49 AM
MakiSimon

MAKI

Nobody calls me by my real name. Everyone calls me something different like Willie,Willis,Willo,Maki I hate my real it's annoying, and to long to say. I was mostly called willie in elementary school. Now In middle school everyone calls me something different! I don't find it annoying at all. As long as its not my real name^^^^

[Image: anime15.gif] Bird!
Feb 15 2012 03:01 AM
Spdshadow

Back with a Bang
Rose Gold Face

I have a few ridiculous ones ..

Ry-(pronounced as Rye)Short for Ryan
'Ryanna Montanna' - Seriously? I can hardly get the best of both worlds..
Ryhanna(Rihanna)- No comment
Ryan Hen(Han)- Can't anyone get my name right? I'm not a chicken.
A few more came from 'Warwick'(middle name) ...such as 'Ryan's wicked in war!'

This is becoming name-calling abuse...

[Image: powerangeryan.png]

Credits to Sparta! Visit Sparta and Coasters'r'us sig shop today for free sigs , all done on time! Grin
I'm the dragon type gym leader of the Wi-Fi league!
Feb 15 2012 03:38 AM
Jay Harkins

Friendship is Magic
BeyRank: #1,274 (1,028)
Sagittario FaceDJ FaceGemios FaceWolf FaceBronze Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 15 2012 04:12 AM by Jay Harkins.)
My nicknames are:

Jon, Jona, J, or JJ (all are short for Jonathan)

Harkins (what my tournament friends call me, Harkins is also my last name)

I'm also called a laughing hyena by my friends because I laugh a lot when I get anxious.

The worst nickname in the world is "Chu-Chu". Seriously, one of my friends is a fat kid who has the nickname Chu-Chu for God's sake. His real name happens to be "Chukwuka".
Feb 15 2012 04:11 AM
JCx06

メタルドラグーン

everybody calls me JC now, because of my initials. ^^ sounds cool, i like it.
@Harkins I laugh so much it's crazy. And my laugh is even more crazy. Like in class when someone tells a cheesy joke I burst out laughing and everyone starts laughing because my laugh is somewhat funny. Tongue_out

Sorry for off Topic. I used to be called Justin Time, well, because that's my name and I was always just on time. lol when I was small and I still played Small Forward in Basketball, people would shot JUSTINCREDIBLE! Grin

it was pretty cool.

[Image: JCx06-Driger.jpg]
Feb 15 2012 04:26 AM
CyberAquario333

i'm called demon because i'm very very short temperred and furiously determend.

Only strong blader in Oxford. *sigh*
Feb 15 2012 04:50 AM
.:J:.

Beserk Masquerade

@Kai-V I made sure to looke before I posted but I agree, I thought it had been done.

OK guys, it's official, now everyone at my school is calling me L, I guess i'm going to have to stick with it, I don't mind though, L is my favourite letter.

[Image: header.jpg]
Feb 15 2012 03:43 PM
ƛnubis

ARLARLARLARLARLARLAR
BeyRank: #924 (1,055)
Face of Days IICancer Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 17 2012 03:00 AM by ƛnubis.)
Do to a Elder Scrolls related pun I made in Algebra, my nick name is Ysgramor. The Nickname doesnt bother me.
Feb 17 2012 02:58 AM
nationsbeyblade

spam'ded
BeyRank: #655 (1,091)
Face of Days IIICygnus Face

my nick name is plum,because when i cough i go purple

[Image: 8766_286899818095967_1450568746_n.jpg]
my selling thread
Feb 17 2012 09:00 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #218 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

My nickname is Jan, which I have been using as my Username ever since.
Its formed by taking off two letters from my real name-

Jatan
= Jatan
=Jan

Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Feb 17 2012 04:45 PM
Away Find all posts by this user