Newcomer Here!

Hey guys! After 11 years of plastic beyblades, I still can't get enough of them. Unfortunatly i dont bond well with the new series or anything other than the original but thats just me, I'm old school. So what goes on around here, is there any old hasbro beyblade fans?

p.s Thanks for having me! Wink
Hey. I like the original and the new series all the same. Since I was like 3 years old when the old ones came out I never got to have one of my own. I wish they could resell them or something so I can see for myself what they're like. My favorite beys from the original series are Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon MS, Burning Kerberous, and Zeus.
Hey, welcome to the WBO. Hope u have great time, but watch ur posts. Sry, I can't rly relate to u and ur plastics, but u seem to enjoy them, so, yeah. Heh
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the WBO! I wasn't around during the plastic generation, but there are many plastic fans here! Make sure you read your Welcome PM from Kai-V and the rules! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! Tongue_out
I wasnt old enough to understand the original, and didnt see it when i was little, but no i love it waaaay more than mfb.
Thanks guys!
p.s Stonebull GT, those are all awesome blades but my favorite is the Dragoon (mark 1) and Driger (Mark 1). I own quite a few rare's that are no where on the internet now too Smile
(May. 26, 2012  11:22 PM)omziGizmo Wrote: Thanks guys!
p.s Stonebull GT, those are all awesome blades but my favorite is the Dragoon (mark 1) and Driger (Mark 1). I own quite a few rare's that are no where on the internet now too Smile

you mean dragoon S and Driger S? Anyways welcome, I love plastics too, but I can maintain both seasons, if you have any questions about plastics, look here if you have any questions about the wbo click here! Make sure you read the first PM!