New in the game, old player...

Hello Bladepeople!
I recently understood the competitive fun with Beyblades introduced by my 6 year old son. We now have a shared enthusiasm among our friends of two generations. I´m testing out different Beyblades and arenas, and I also ordered some spare parts and new Beyblades from factories for testing. I would be interested in tournaments in Scandinavia, maybe even hosting, and I might also sell some Beyblade-stuff.

I understand that a good Blade must be customized for each arena. Any ideas for a good customization for Hades Gate Arena? We also have the "travel-box-arena". We have about 20 Metal Fusion and Metal Masters Beyblades to choose from.

Thanks for any comments!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Ello!Welcome To The Wbo!
And watch out for dem fakez(theyz be everywhere0
Welcome!Read the welcome Pm from Kai-v!
If ya want a signature just request in my shop!
Welcome!!!!
Have a good time!
To answer your question, it is true that you need to customize Beyblades for different arenas, but our tests are done with the Taraka Tomy BB-10 Attack stadium, since it is a standard for the organization as well as organized play rules.

Anyhow, I hope you and you son enjoy the game very much! And remember to use those links in the Welcome PM; I think they'll be a help to you.

~Takasu
Welcome to the WBO. Its great to have another Beyblade Dad up here. There are several such as Arupaeo, Coach, Primus, & Pruebame. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. It’s a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. I’m always around.
Welcome and Respect of all in WBO!
IM a LiuBei who is a leader of Kai-A2 but Kai-A2 serve of Kai-V than me!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO.
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy! Grin
My Eagle is really strong. I want a challenge
Err........ Umm..... How to earn Bey Points. Tell me exactly where to go and how to play the battle