New from Japan

Hello from the Land of the Rising Sun.

I joined the site to learn a little more about Beyblade if there are any ways to modify them since my 4 year old son is completely fascinated with them.

That being said I guess I should include a little about myself, I am a prior military guy that settled down in Japan after getting out, I am a gearhead through and through, take martial arts and bushido, though I am a big push over when it comes to my son. If there is anything I can help with I am more than happy to do so.

Take it slow and easy!
~Toi
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks, I hadn't realized how much can be involved with this, pretty amazed so far!
Welcome to the WBO, if you have any Beyblade related questions, ask them here. Be sure to read the rules!
Welcome to the WBO. Have you seen Hell Kerbecs in stores already?
Welcome aboard to the WBO! Hope you have a nice time here.
Wow i wish my parents were this involved they just complain when i buy one and say I'im wasting my money
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:19 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Have you seen Hell Kerbecs in stores already?

I haven't looked to closely yet, I am still figuring it out. He has the Gravity Perseus right now more will follow I am sure.....

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome! I hop you and your son will be happy playing beyblades.