New and Good Morning ^_^

Hello, I'm Ryokoie, I'm new to WBO, and slightly new to beyblade. However, I might as well be new. I've owned one beyblade in my life and that was an old old metal base with like a plastic top. I think it was a dragoon. That's been long lost, and I slightly forgot about beyblade. That is until, I found out I was unable to play my card games, due to the judge stopping. I started to think about the things I loved, first thing that crawled back into my mind was ..you guessed it beyblade. So I hope that I can get back into things, and get a beyblade for christmas since money is a little short hehe. Also, according to my time. Good morning Joyful_3!
Hello! It's actually night time over here, so good night. Ahah! Welcome to the WBO! Good luck getting beyblades, enjoy yourself!
First off; Welcome to the WBO!

Hah, Like SSJfisherman said, it's night over here as well. My story is actually pretty similar to yours as well, I was bored with nothing to do, and I felt like doing something I deemed "childish" So, I searched up beyblade, and the rest is here. (:
By the way, the majority of us play with MFB beyblades, not the old plastics anymore. (That doesn't mean you can't!) Finally please read the PM you got when you joined, if you haven't already, as it has a lot of useful links,rules,etc.

Good night. (:
(Quite Litterally, as I'm going to sleep right now.)

EDIT: Also, if you have any questions, you're free to PM me, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. (:
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:34 AM)Ryokoie Wrote: I started to think about the things I loved, first thing that crawled back into my mind was ..you guessed it beyblade.

I didn't really guess that, I kinda thought it was going to be something else Uncertain

Anyway, welcome to the WBO ^^

WHat Pockyx3 said ;]
Hiya Ryokoie, nice to meet ya. Well, if you want any advice on stamina/defensive blades (mostly stamina), then I'm your guy to come to. I specialize in getting the longest spin time in my blades so if you ever need help.
someone post a fight but before that can you tell me how to make a beyblade because i'm new

by, billyboy
I got it today
Ok.
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:34 AM)Ryokoie Wrote: Hello, I'm Ryokoie, I'm new to WBO, and slightly new to beyblade. However, I might as well be new. I've owned one beyblade in my life and that was an old old metal base with like a plastic top. I think it was a dragoon. That's been long lost, and I slightly forgot about beyblade. That is until, I found out I was unable to play my card games, due to the judge stopping. I started to think about the things I loved, first thing that crawled back into my mind was ..you guessed it beyblade. So I hope that I can get back into things, and get a beyblade for christmas since money is a little short hehe. Also, according to my time. Good morning Joyful_3!
What kind of card games?
Dragoon was my first beyblade as well
Welcome to the WBO!
I played Naruto, and Yugioh. I used to play magic, inuyasha, .hack/, pokemon. I still have naruto and yugioh cards cause I'm selling off my collections soon. Thank you all of you by the way. Joyful_3 I managed to get a couple of parts from my friends 2 parts are damaged, and thus illegal for tournys but meh.
Welcome to the WBO!
and never do this.Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KIE-V