New To WBO,Old to Beyblade.

Hi,Im ShinigamiChop! Snarf introduced me into the WBO,we know eachother and he showed me all about the WBO,and here I am! I read Kai-V's message,and Snarf taught me how to navigate around the site and basic stuff like that. I can buy Takara beys,Hasbro,etc...... There aren't much tourneys in my area so I don't really go to them. I am a big fan of Beyblade,Soul Eater,and mangas. Thats how me and Snarf met acutally. My favorite beyblade character from the original is Max and my favorite MFB character is King. My favorite Zero-g character as of yet is Eight,he is a hipster XD. So,Wish me luck on here guys! ~Shinigami
(May. 06, 2012  11:13 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Welcome! Enjoy your time at the WBO!

Thank you very much. Smile ~Shinigami
Welcome to the WBO,Broski,how do u like it?
Welcome to the WBO. Its great to have more old school bladers around. Im also from the plastic generation. Where do you live? I try to host tournaments around NC/VA
Welcome shinigamichop!
(May. 08, 2012  1:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Its great to have more old school bladers around. Im also from the plastic generation. Where do you live? I try to host tournaments around NC/VA

Nah,I don't live near you :p Im not really a plastic blader but I have some plastics and I used to blade with them befoore MFB came out. ~Shinigami
Welcome from one old-school Beyblade fan to another! Grin

I'm new here, also, btw. XD