New Kid im completely new and would like help

Welcome just post in the ask a question get an answer thread and get all your questions answered
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!
This guide to posting will help get you started. Its below in my signature (th!nk's guide).
Remember to read your intro PM from Kai-V, read the rules and have fun!
thank youfor your help i dont have any tournaments in my area could someone plese tell me the easiest way to get the rules for tournaments so i can start
yeah im new here so yeah my name is beymaster3 and i like to beyblade my favorite beyblade is poison serpent.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:28 PM)77gallade77 Wrote: thank youfor your help i dont have any tournaments in my area could someone plese tell me the easiest way to get the rules for tournaments so i can start
If you are wanting to start an official WBO tournament you will need to read all the rules to start with. You are going to have to find a minimum of 8 interested bladers to attend your tourney and make official and they must have WBO accounts. If a moderator believes you have all the requirements ticked off they will approve it as an official tourney. There might already be bladers or tournaments running in your area already so search the forum for any other locals.
Hope this helps.
Enjoy the WBO!